Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Family Current Events 12:November 2008 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great that Stephanie had the opportunity to hand out Christmas gifts by herself.

She always makes a good job of it, and, of the Three, she is the most natural and unaffected on those occasions.

Glistening Seas

:xmasbell: Stephanie looked so elegante in these pics quite a good job and she seemed like she was having fun! :bauble:

These pre- Christams pics are a testament of how much Princess Steph actually loves& cares about Monaco's subjects and how their love for her is reciprocated.
Fabulous!

I agree with all you've said! Today, December 17, Stephanie attended
another event and showed that same caring dedication. She visited
patients at the hospital Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace in the
afternoon and handed out Christmas presents again. The following
link contains a video of that visit. During the first minutes you can
see pics from yesterday's Christmas tree party, but after that the
video follows!
Although the visits in each room are short, you can see how happy
the patients are about her visit, quite touching to see..

** La Famille Princière de Monaco souhaite Joyeux Noël **

I agree with all you've said! Today, December 17, Stephanie attended
another event and showed that same caring dedication. She visited
patients at the hospital Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace in the
afternoon and handed out Christmas presents again. The following
link contains a video of that visit. During the first minutes you can
see pics from yesterday's Christmas tree party, but after that the
video follows!
Although the visits in each room are short, you can see how happy
the patients are about her visit, quite touching to see..

** La Famille Princière de Monaco souhaite Joyeux Noël **
I just watched the video and I am going to coin a phrase from now on for this magnificent connection to Monaco's people that Steph has matured into having.
These are what I will from now on call "Princess Stephanie" moments; she is genuine and caring.Monaco is truly blessed to have her as their Princess.

Stephanie makes me smile everytime I see these pics. She is so humanitarian. And she is not an hypocrite, you can see she really likes what she does. So good for her. She is authentic.

Pictures 1 and 6 are my favourites!
It's sooo good to see her looking so well.

yes Nathalie, I agree with you, she is a nice and authentic person!

Glistening Seas

:xmastree: Wow what a crowd! it seems everywhere's they go they seem to attract a crowd!

:snowman: I agree that this appears to be a fun trip for Stephanie whom is quite the happy go lucky and naturally with all those goodies to distribute a dee-light surely well received by all!:candycane:

I watched the video and Princess Stephanie is sweet and nice with people. Thanks for posting the video, Iceflower.:)

This week's issue of DIVA&DONNA mag has "stolen" pictures of Stephanie talking with a guy, who is supposed to be her latest flame. His name's Sebastien. Is it you Seb?;):)

This week's issue of DIVA&DONNA mag has "stolen" pictures of Stephanie talking with a guy, who is supposed to be her latest flame. His name's Sebastien. Is it you Seb?;):)

Of course ....:p

...nah, just kidding ... it's Sebastien Gattuso, he's a sportsman ( athlete ) and a good friend of Alberts.
Seeems like they're together. At least during JUNGLE FIGHT she confirmed that there's someone in her life ... seems to be him.

:bang::bang::bang: ....:ROFLMAO: ....:cool:

Poor Sebastian!

So does this Sebastian is a professional athlete? What sport does he play. I hope Stephanie find some peace and contentment with her life.

Is there a picture of Stephanie's new boyfriend, Sebastian?

Is there a picture of Stephanie's new boyfriend, Sebastian?

Here's few pictures of Stephanie's supposed "new flame". The pictures of the guy talking with Stephanie inside the car, aren't clear though.

DIVAeDONNA

Thanks for sharing Tosca! Funnily it's been only this morning
that I've checked the magazine at the train station :) So far
these pics are not too convincing, as long as we don't have
any other clearer (picture) evidences, we should stay careful
seeing him as her new love and wait for more.. ;)

Tosca, the clipping is so funny and nice!:lol: Thank you!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
hej friends, l confirm the "news". I was in Monaco yesterday for the circus parade, l have seen Steph with Sebastien Gattuso in the "Le cafe du Cirque" where he was eating and she kissed him.....So I think it is clear........

How extraordinary to have our own eyewitness :D
Thanks for letting us know, arual, and great to hear that
you've had the chance to be in Monaco for that special
occasion! I hope you've enjoyed it and if you like tell us
more about the parade in the circus thread! :flowers:

thanks iceflower!yes l often go to Montecarlo during the year, l know this place quit good.....and every january l go to see the circus parade with my family . It is very nice, we like it.

thanks iceflower!yes l often go to Montecarlo during the year, l know this place quit good.....and every january l go to see the circus parade with my family . It is very nice, we like it.

Sounds nice. Next year, we all should go! :D:D:D What a surprise for her!

Here's few pictures of Stephanie's supposed "new flame". The pictures of the guy talking with Stephanie inside the car, aren't clear though.

DIVAeDONNA

Thanks for the pictures, Tosca. Sebastian looks cute. Hope there will be more pics of them soon.

Birthday pictures made available on 26 January 2010 show Princess
Stephanie of Monaco posing for photographs in Monaco, 19 January
2010. Princess Stephanie of Monaco celebrates her 45th birthday on
01 February.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom