Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Family Current Events 12:November 2008 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep in mind that speculation is not allowed
according to the TRF rules. Several posts discussing
a possible plastic surgery have therefore been deleted.
Even if certain pictures suggest the idea, we do not
know anything as long as it's not officially confirmed.

Thanks for your understanding,
Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Stephanie is the President of "Monte Carlo Magic Stars", an organisation and annual event for magicians.

The 23rd event will take place from 7th to 11th October 2009.

The theme is "The Cinema".

A special stamp has been issued, featuring a pig dressed as a magician:

http://www.gouv.mc/304/wwwnew.nsf/1909$/0307a4211e3a0fb3c125761100410301gb?OpenDocument&2Gb

What is going on?

I have not seen any new pics or read any news about my favorite princess for a long time now and hope she is ok. :flowers:

Any news?

I have not seen any new pics or read any news about my favorite princess for a long time now and hope she is ok. :flowers:

Any news?

Yeah, she wasn't much in the news lately ...or at all.
I miss seeing her!:bang: :sad:
I know she's been at the Faire Face au Sida Gala last week in Avignon ... or I think she was ...but no pictures anyhow.

Saturday 14th till Sunday 22th November at the Nouvelle Digue Monaco:

The tenth "NO FINISH LINE" 24 hours race and fundraising event for the "Association Children and Future" of whom both Princess Stephanie and Prince Albert are the official Patrons.

The website www.childrenandfuture.com has plenty of images of both Stephanie, and Albert who has been running with the fundraisers.

The timing of this annual event coincides with the United Nations Declaration for the Rights of Children - 20th November 1959 - 50 years!

The motto of the Monaco-based association: "Aider les enfants souffrants, maltraités ou en difficulté" - (to help children who are suffering, have been mistreated, or are in difficulties)

At the same time there is a photographic exhibition at the Cardiothoracic Centre until the end of No Finish Line:

"La Famille Princière et Children & Future, un grand coeur" (a big heart!) which is meant to show the strong engagement of the Princely Family over the last nine years of the event.

The photos will be auctioned for the charity.

Today at 1400 h local time, Princess Stephanie started off the NO FINISH LINE Event at Monaco.

The 24 hour race runs non-stop until Nov. 22nd.

For every kilometre run by any participant, 1 euro 10 cents is given to charity.
The caritative organisation wants to beat last year's takings of 115 000 euros and is hoping to raise at least 132 000 Euros (over 120 000 kilometres).

They tend to get between 50 and 100 people who run at night. There is also a category for four-legged runners - les coureurs à quatre pattes - presumably accompanied ?

Where does the money go? It will be shared between:
a) Monaco collectif humanitaire - helping children with deformed hearts;
b) A co-op which finances an operating theatre in Mauritania;
c) Fight Aids Monaco.

Unfortunately, there is no photo on the Nice-Matin/Monaco MaVille site as yet.

Monaco.maville.com Coup d'envoi de la No finish line avec la princesse Stéphanie

1) A large poster from one of the secondary schools in Monaco, the Collège Charles III
www.college-charles3.mc - No Finish Line 2009

3) The French newspaper Le Point has lots of photos of the event.
La No Finish Line (NFL) de Monaco - Diaporamas Sports : Le Point

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Sebastian!

AIDES has been going for 25 years.... it has 70 branches all over France....

It's great that Stephanie also finds time to support the French organisation.

Princess Stephanie of Monaco is pictured on November 14, 2009 in Monaco prior to give the start of the No Finish Line pedestrian race. This year, to mark the 10th anniversary of this charitable event, every kilometre completed will raise 1,10 euros for the Children & Future charity.

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8*

Every year we get that same face when she shoots the gun :lol:

I like her face when she shoots the gun! it's funny :lol:
Stephanie is great. I'm so glad she is doing this. It's also nice to see Louis and Camille there :flowers:

:lol:That's the first thing I thought of too; Princess Stephanie must not like guns! Those shots are priceless.
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

I know I've commented about this, but I have to say it: Stephanie's face when she shoots the gun is priceless!

The images from the "Famille Princière" blogspot site made me a little sad.
Stephanie's face looks pinched, and she seems out of sorts, almost as if she didn't belong there.
However, on the family shot she looks a bit better.

Last edited:
Nor did I. Every now & then someone snaps a pic of one of the family when they are clearly 'out of sorts' but I didn't see anything like that in these photos. Princess Steph seemed like her usual cheerful, vibrant self to me. Keep smilin' Steph! :D

I liked Princess Stephanie's appearance very much and
what I've read so far, the No Finish Line 2009 edition
is really successful again!

If you look at the gallery Sebastian has created with
Radker18's pics and additional ones, you can see Camille
there as well. On the seventh pic where Steph is pictured
with some children, she's the one holding a little girl in her
arms! Great to see that both Louis and Camille were attending!

Here's one more pic I've found of Steph and Camille:

** November 14, 2009 **

And some more nice additions, including Camille handing out flowers! :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Last edited:
Thanks for additional pics. Camille looks cute with the flowers. The first pic it's very nice, some tender moment between mother and daughter :)

Camille looks lovely, I agree with Nathalie Cox, the first photo is very tender, mother is kissing her daughter, showing Princess Stephanie's best mother feelings!:previous:

That's indeed always a very good idea, to provide and
simplify the communication between different charities!

Thanks a lot for the link, Renata4711! Me too, I like Steph's
look on that pic very much, what a pity that there aren't
any more pics..

Glistening Seas

:xmasbell: What a great idea! It's hard to imagine how delightful it must be to have that many charities in one room in one night!!

:candycane:Leave it to PA to have come up with it! great job bravo.
:candycane: Stephanie looked fab as always and with Stephanies business expertise surely she made a great host. :wreath:

Last edited:
That is great, the people always seem so happy to be meeting Princess Stephanie; she brings smiles to people's faces wherever she goes. These sorts of occasions seem to show her at her best; a very caring princess who connects with people and accepts everyone. God bless her:flowers:

A joyful day for Princess Stephanie, she attended three Pre-Christmas
events yesterday, December 15, in Monaco : She handed out presents
to the children of the Saint Devote school, visited a child care centre
and handed out presents at the Red Cross head quarter:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 ** Pic 11 ** Pic 12 **

** gallery 1 ** gallery 2 **
Princess Stephanie seemes to be the peoples princess for the monegasques, she seems to really connect with them she looks at peace:flowers:

Thanks Ice Picture 8 I think says it all I love seeing the pictures around Christmas time of her doing this .

Picture 9 broke my heart.

Thank you Stephanie (and iceflower) for this very important reminder - taking care of eachother is such an important thing.

:xmastree2:

A joyful day for Princess Stephanie, she attended three Pre-Christmas
events yesterday, December 15, in Monaco : She handed out presents
to the children of the Saint Devote school, visited a child care centre
and handed out presents at the Red Cross head quarter:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 ** Pic 11 ** Pic 12 **

** gallery 1 ** gallery 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom