The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-09-2016, 04:40 AM
Administrator

Yesterday, December 8, the Countess of Wessex as Patron of Stoll (a Veterans' charity and Housing Association) attended the charity's Christmas carol service at St Paul's Knightsbridge:

** Pic **

Old 12-09-2016, 10:45 PM
Courtier

Court Circular 6th December:
The Earl of Wessex, Chancellor, the University of Bath, this morning visited the Department of Architecture, 4 East South, Bath, Somerset.

His Royal Highness, Chancellor, the University of Bath, this afternoon presided at Degree Congregations at the Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath, and was received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Somerset (Mrs. Anne Maw).

The Earl of Wessex, Chancellor, the University of Bath, this evening attended an Honorary Graduate Dinner at the Holbourne Museum, Great Pulteney Street, Bath.

Court Circular 7th December:
The Earl of Wessex, Chancellor, the University of Bath, this morning presided at Degree Congregations at the Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath, Somerset.

The Countess of Wessex, Patron, Shooting Star Chase, this morning attended the Intercapital Charity Trading Day at 2 Broadgate, London EC2.

Her Royal Highness, Patron, Mencap, this afternoon held a Luncheon to mark the Charity's Seventieth Anniversary at Buckingham Palace.

The Countess of Wessex, Chairman, Women in Business (promoting The Duke of Edinburgh's Award), later held a Meeting.

Her Royal Highness, Patron, England Hockey, this evening attended the Golden Hockey Ball at HM Tower of London, London EC3.

HRH The Countess of Wessex: 24th annual ICAP Charity Day with Countess Sophie & Prince Harry
HRH The Countess of Wessex: Golden Ball celebrating Great Britain Hockey's success
https://www.facebook.com/Sportswomen...5845243511502/

Court Circular 8th December:
The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation, this afternoon held a Meeting at Buckingham Palace.

His Royal Highness, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation, this evening attended a World Fellowship Gala Dinner at Queen's House, Greenwich, London SE10.

The Countess of Wessex this afternoon visited the Awareness Foundation, 69 Beaufort Street, London SW3, and was received by Lady Arnold (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

Her Royal Highness, Patron, Stoll, this evening attended a Carol Service at St. Paul's Church, 32A Wilton Place, London SW1, and was received by Dr. Paul Knapman (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

HRH The Countess of Wessex: Visit to the Awareness Foundation & Christmas Evening with Stoll Veterans
https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/stat...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/stat...35316067266560

Old 12-15-2016, 01:19 AM
Courtier

Court Circular 12th December:
The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh were present at the Funeral of the Hon. Mrs. Rhodes which was held in the Royal Chapel of All Saints, Windsor Great Park, this afternoon. The Earl and Countess of Wessex were present.

HRH The Countess of Wessex: Funeral of the Hon Margaret Rhodes
HRH The Countess of Wessex: When Phillip met Prince Philp - ITV documentary with Earl & Countess of Wessex

Court Circular 13th December:
The Duke of Edinburgh, Patron, Duke of Edinburgh's Award, this evening held a Dinner at Buckingham Palace at which The Earl of Wessex was present.

The Countess of Wessex, President, National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, and Patron, Childline, this evening attended Childline's Merry Little Christmas Carol Concert, followed by Dinner, in St. Paul's Cathedral, London EC4.

HRH The Countess of Wessex: 'Merry Little Christmas' carol concert in aid of Childline.
Old 12-17-2016, 06:02 AM
Majesty

Who is James, Viscount Severn? – Royal Central

On his birthday, we look at Her Majesty’s youngest grandchild, James, Viscount Severn.
Old 12-17-2016, 02:46 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The Wessex Family were at Ascot today;
Christmas Racing At Ascot Photos and Images | Getty Images
Christmas Racing At Ascot Photos and Images | Getty Images
Old 12-18-2016, 03:57 AM
Majesty

Come on, you nag! Queen’s youngest grandson, 9, goes to the races – and is seen clutching a BETTING SLIP* | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-18-2016, 11:37 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It's always nice to see photos of the Wessexes at the Christmas Ascot. Both Louise and James have grown up a lot since I last saw photos of them! Louise has blossomed into an elegant young lady and I can imagine that she will become quite pretty. In the "fashion for the little and teenage royals" thread, there were photos of Louise and James with other children; does anyone know who they are? I don't recognise them, so perhaps they are Rhys Jones relatives.

The funny face James pulled made me giggle, but Sophie didn't look terribly pleased with him! The Daily Mail has great photos, it's just a shame that its content doesn't quite meet up to those standards. I've stopped reading the articles now but I do occasionally browse the site for royal photos.

I just found out that one of the choir masters at my church who was one of the masters who taught me how to sing is now teaching Louise and James how to sing at Windsor. I'm a bit jealous, as someone who loves royals and singing! But I guess I can say that I mutually know the Wessexes?

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-18-2016, 07:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
I just found out that one of the choir masters at my church who was one of the masters who taught me how to sing is now teaching Louise and James how to sing at Windsor. I'm a bit jealous, as someone who loves royals and singing! But I guess I can say that I mutually know the Wessexes?
I knew Louise was in the choir as she was in the photos on the schools twitter feed for a recent trip to Poland. I love that James sings too! How lovely that you know someone who has met the Wessex's! I love singing too. I'm in the choir in the hospital where I work.
Old 12-21-2016, 06:18 AM
Courtier

Sophie has taken over 2 new patronages from the Queen:

Blind Veterans UK
NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children)

http://hrhcountessofwessex.blogspot....s-for-hrh.html
http://hrhcountessofwessex.blogspot....patronage.html
Old 12-23-2016, 02:30 AM
Courtier

Court Circular 14th December:
The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation, this morning held a Meeting at Buckingham Palace.

His Royal Highness, Trustee, The Duke of Edinburgh's Award, today attended Receptions at St. James's Palace for young people who have achieved the Gold Standard in the Award.

The Countess of Wessex, Patron, this evening held a Reception at Buckingham Palace to celebrate the Thirtieth Anniversary of Meningitis Now.

Her Royal Highness, President, Breast Cancer Haven Guardians, afterwards attended a Carol Concert at St. Paul's Church, 32a Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, London SW1.

HRH The Countess of Wessex: Carol Concert for Breast Cancer Haven Guardians & reception celebrating 30th Anniversary of Meningitis Now

Court Circular 15th December:
The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation, this morning held a Meeting.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Administrator

The Countess of Wessex as Royal Colonel of the 5th Battalion The Rifles visited Ward Barracks, Bulford Camp in Bulford, Wiltshire, today, January 11.

Great pics with some very cute children!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 ** Pic 11 ** Pic 12 ** Pic 13 ** Pic 14 ** Pic 15 **
Old 01-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Amazing photos ... totally relaxed and natural ... just love her!
Old 01-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Majesty

Fantastic photos Sophie us easily my favorite British Royal to watch. She is so natural and at ease with people, especially kids. And you can see they like her too, kids don't hide their dislike.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Majesty

very cute photos indeed
Old 01-12-2017, 07:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Fantastic photos Sophie us easily my favorite British Royal to watch. She is so natural and at ease with people, especially kids. And you can see they like her too, kids don't hide their dislike.
It's always a good day when you get to borrow a cute baby for a snuggle!
Old 01-17-2017, 03:58 AM
Administrator

Here are some more yet unseen pics of the visit to Ward Barracks in Bulford last week:

** pm gallery: Sophie de Wessex, tireuse dlite pour sa rentre 2017 **
Old 01-17-2017, 06:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love Sophie she does her duties without any fanfare and always with style . Who would have thought Edward would be the one to make the best marriage.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 01-17-2017, 11:42 AM
Majesty

The Earl of Wessex visited Maidenhead Synagogue today to open their new Community Centre.

https://scontent.fath4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...9a&oe=59173801
https://scontent.fath4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...df&oe=5915DE02
https://scontent.fath4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...d3&oe=5919830A
https://scontent.fath4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...dc&oe=59123DED
https://scontent.fath4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...ce&oe=58DE0825
Old 01-17-2017, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Also today, January 17, the Earl of Wessex opened the new Performing Arts Centre at Luckley House School in Wokingham:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 - my favourite one **

Tags
countess of wessex, current events, earl of wessex, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, viscount severn