York Family News and Pictures 1: September 2003-September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't distance himself from Sarah. Sometimes they even attend events together, private trips, and sometimes they are seen together on official trips together. I think Andrew wants people to understand that's he's happy and proud of his family. Not everyone understands his relationship with Sarah and finds himself having to explain his family life.

I think Sarah expressed it best when she said they had "the happiest divorce on Earth". Its obviously an arrangement that works well for them. If only all divorces could be so amicable.

I think Sarah expressed it best when she said they had "the happiest divorce on Earth". Its obviously an arrangement that works well for them. If only all divorces could be so amicable.

I agree, I've seen so many couples go through separations and divorces and the families are just torn apart. Despite all the drama and bad press, the York's have managed to keep things together and in a happy way. I have to applaud them on that.

He hasn't distance himself from Sarah. Sometimes they even attend events together, private trips, and sometimes they are seen together on official trips together.

I watched the whole video and I had a little different impression, so I agree that he was happy to talk about his family life and is proud of it (and I think he should be). But he does distance himself from Sarah in public...if you ever look at photos of them after having dinner together, one of them walks out first so as not to be photographed together. Also, if they do appear in public together, Sarah has a different position and status from Andrew and couldn't sit with him and Beatrice at David Frost's funeral. It's understandable, because they are divorced...but I find it sad at the same time.

I watched the whole video and I had a little different impression, so I agree that he was happy to talk about his family life and is proud of it (and I think he should be). But he does distance himself from Sarah in public...if you ever look at photos of them after having dinner together, one of them walks out first so as not to be photographed together. Also, if they do appear in public together, Sarah has a different position and status from Andrew and couldn't sit with him and Beatrice at David Frost's funeral. It's understandable, because they are divorced...but I find it sad at the same time.

The departing from restaurants is a very interesting thing. Sometimes I think it's done that way for security reasons. Beatrice & Eugenie sometimes do the samething.

There are times they are pictured together and there are times when they're not. Most recently they were in California and toured a school together with Will.i.am and was photographed together. They also arrived at Sir David Frost's funeral together.

I too find it sad that, if Sarah attends a formal event with Andrew, she have to sit in another spot. That's just the arrangement since their divorce. We have to keep in mind that Andrew and Sarah still live together, although she's in a different part of Royal Lodge.

While Beatrice participated in the annual BGC Global Charity Day at BGC Partners in London, see here, Sarah and Eugenie participated in the annual Charity Day hosted by Cantor Fitzgerald and BGC at BGC Partners in New York City yesterday, September 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** zimbio gallery **

** aol.co.uk video: The Duchess and HRH Princess of York Bring Awareness to Children in Crisis **

I was wondering about this, as there's been some notice/press release in the past about this event IIRC, so when I didn't see one, I did wonder. Good to know Sarah took part, but I would think this is a very personal event for her to do, as she was supposed to be at a meeting at Cantor Fitzgerald in the WTC when the planes hit the Towers.

If she hadn't got caught in the morning Rush Hour in the cab she was in...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Yesterday saw Princess Beatrice take to the phones in London as she joined Samuel L. Jackson for a day of celebrity trading for charity.
Not to be outdone, her sister Princess Eugenie and mother Sarah Ferguson followed suit a couple of hours later - only, in New York.
Mother and daughter took to the phones and cut or deal or two during the telethon at the offices of Cantor Fitzgerald and BGC in the Big Apple.

Girls day out! A glamorous Fergie and Princess Eugenie share a smile as they join forces for a charity telethon in New York | Mail Online

Sarah looks absolutely great at the GBC Global Charity Day. That had to be an important day for her, she was minutes away from being the World Trade Centre on 9/11 and Howard Lutnick, who runs the charity, is a friend of hers.

Sarah looks very smart. That's not something I get to say very often! :D

Eugenie looks pretty good, too.

Sarah looks absolutely great at the GBC Global Charity Day. That had to be an important day for her, she was minutes away from being the World Trade Centre on 9/11 and Howard Lutnick, who runs the charity, is a friend of hers.
Yes indeed. She was supposed to be in the Towers that day but she was running late. It probably saved her life.

Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, and his daughter Princess Beatrice today visited the British School Al Khubairat in Abu Dhabi to officially name two school buildings.

The British royals were joined by Shaikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, the Minister for Culture, Youth and Community Development of UAE, and the British ambassador to the UAE.

The National

Oh dear.... I hate to say this but Sarah looks ridiculous... But that-s a christmas party so she didnt have to mind

It's the beauty of the holiday parties, you can dress up in the most silly costumes and not care what others may think about it. Sarah looks good, but Beatrice was more creative with the Christmas pudding costume. Looks like they had a good time.

Sure the outfit is silly, but it's a Christmas party at a local pub. Sarah's waist is tiny, her legs are slim, she's looking great and relaxed and confident. Interesting that she and Andrew went with Beatrice, I wonder if he went as Santa to match Sarah's Mrs. Claus?

It's a rather tacky costume for a woman Fergie's age, though.
Beatrice's is more in the spirit of fun, Fergie just looks ridiculous, as someone mentioned earlier.

It's a Christmas party! You're entitled to look silly at a Christmas party. I think Sarah and Beatrice both look fabulous.

If I looked as good as Sarah does now, I'd wear a silly outfit like that, too, and I'm older than Sarah. I'm built more for the Christmas Pudding outfit, and I wouldn't need padding. :D

:santa2::xmastree:

I think Sarah looks great.

as previously mentioned...its a Christmas party after all. She is feeling confident in regards to her figure, and that isn't a bad thing imo. she isn't showing too much and she has a great legs.

It's Christmas and most people wear silly things at some time during the Christmas Season.

I think they should off swapped costumes. Sarah is just a little old to be wearing such a short dress no matter how good people think her legs are. No pictures of Andrew I kind of doubt he went as Santa or they would off said. Beatrices outfit is fun but she could off gotten away with Sarahs much better.

Not good timing !! People will want to know where has the money come from. Nice they want to do something for their girls but luxury ski lodge !! Fairly typical of them really

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

And where is Sarah getting her money these days ??? That's a pretty big mortgage

Last edited by a moderator:
And where is Sarah getting her money these days ??? That's a pretty big mortgage

My guess is old 'moneybags' Andrew is supplying the bulk of the deposit, unless some nice friend has come to the party. Nothing would surprise me about these two and you're correct, royal rob, it's typical behaviour from them. Forget about being mired in scandal, dragging the dynasty's reputation through the mud. Let's buy an expensive ski chalet!

I don't even know whether we should be very shocked, or not at all surprised. They are certainly re-writing all divorce rules. They've done everything to give their girls a family life despite the divorce, it's such a shame that they then spoil it by getting such negative press.
When they bought it last year there was no scandal. But what really concerns me is your belief that they are the cause of negative press.

Not good timing !! People will want to know where has the money come from. Nice they want to do something for their girls but luxury ski lodge !! Fairly typical of them really.
Money? None of our darned business.

My guess is old 'moneybags' Andrew is supplying the bulk of the deposit, unless some nice friend has come to the party. Nothing would surprise me about these two and you're correct, royal rob, it's typical behaviour from them. Forget about being mired in scandal, dragging the dynasty's reputation through the mud. Let's buy an expensive ski chalet!
Please get your facts right. The civil suit that started the "scandal" was not filed until the working week between Christmas and New Year, so I am guessing that Andrew and Sarah's crystal ball was a bit cracked!

They obviously don't need the Daily Mail et al to spread gossip and disinformation. There seems way too many prescient bullies pontificating about nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom