Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 16: July 2015-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According James Blunt Princess Beatrice never cut Ed Sheeran

"ShortList 's first question to Blunt is about the alleged incident: "You were there when Ed Sheeran’s face was cut...What actually happened?"
Blunt replies: "Ed was drunk, messing around, and he cut himself. We made a fancy story up, people fell for it. It was very embarrassing.""

James Blunt finally reveals truth about Princess Beatrice cutting Ed Sheeran - Mirror Online

Of course people fell for it. We all know how some folks feel about the York's...the human punching bags.

Of course people fell for it. We all know how some folks feel about the York's...the human punching bags.

Well why wouldn't people believe it when she was part of the lie. Don't remember her saying she didn't do it.
That's if he is telling the truth now very childish whatever happened

Well why wouldn't people believe it when she was part of the lie. Don't remember her saying she didn't do it.
That's if he is telling the truth now very childish whatever happened

Well...why would she respond to such a childish piece of drama?

Because if she wasn't part of it why would she want to be dragged into it

She and palace officials probably thought it would've been a waste of time responding to such a story. The royals and their officials don't respond to everything.

She and palace officials probably thought it would've been a waste of time responding to such a story. The royals and their officials don't respond to everything.

Considering how much publicity it got it might have been a good idea for someone to tell the truth before now

And, let's not forget that the media bias over all the members of the York family not to mention the willingness of many forums, including this one, to take it at face value and react accordingly. Beatrice and Eugenie have always taken the high road and never tried to rebut the unkind or untrue "news" about them as they know it would just end in slanging matches. They know it would just be a lose, lose proposition. They just refuse to give it oxygen.

Considering how much publicity it got it might have been a good idea for someone to tell the truth before now

Because the lovely public would have believed any denial that came from Beatrice or the Palace about this...yeah right :whistling:

Exactly. If they made any statement there would be 'the lady doth protest too much' headline.

The media is hell bent on ptojecting her a certain way. Neither sister will gain anything by making statements every time things like this are printed.

Jus glad it has been cleared up.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is one of the nicest outfits I have seen Beatrice wearing - not hard though as she usually chooses clothes that are totally wrong for her colouring and body shape but this time she chose something that suits her, suits her colouring and looks respectable.

I like it; purple is a great color on her. But, yikes! One false move and she'll be showing the whole enchilada! :ermm:

I like it; purple is a great color on her. But, yikes! One false move and she'll be showing the whole enchilada! :ermm:
Are we looking at the same picture? Are there more? From your description I gathered an enormous cleavage, but there is none.

Are we looking at the same picture? Are there more? From your description I gathered an enormous cleavage, but there is none.

I think she's referring to the the shortness of the skirt.

One of Beatrice's better looks. I don't have a problem with the length since she is wearing dark stockings.

I agree, one of her best. Beautiful color.:flowers:

Dark pantyhose help with length for me.

Looking good Bea!

"Princess Beatrice attended the Kairos Society Global Summit At One World Observatory in New York City on Friday."
Her Royal status may have gotten her in the door, but to be taken seriously she really needs to dress the part, and a mini skirt, grandma's pastel coat, shiny tennis shoes and black tights are a fail in that regard, sigh. She seems to have been spending a lot of time in New York lately.

Her Royal status may have gotten her in the door, but to be taken seriously she really needs to dress the part, and a mini skirt, grandma's pastel coat, shiny tennis shoes and black tights are a fail in that regard, sigh. She seems to have been spending a lot of time in New York lately.

What? That outfit looks entirely appropriate for a business event. I work with women dressed in a similar manner often.

:previous: I agree, she looks no different then many young business women her age. There is nothing wrong with what she is wearing.

No surprise she is in New York a lot. Many of the events she attends (not parties but forums, awards for the UN and such) are in New York. Besides, thohgh she has gone independent, the business she is starting is still linked to her firm in New York.

Being basically an independent contractor seems the best for both her and the company. They don't need to pay her except when she works. And it offers her the flexible schedule to be back and forth between London. She still has patronages back home and her work with the charity she helped found with the Branson's which things like her triathlons are part of.

:previous: She really does have the best of both worlds right now and she seems happy. That's all that really matters.

That pastel coat look was fine. She looked very nice at that event.

Princess Beatrice needs to find a good marriage prospect.

I think she should look for someone a bit older, a wealthy man of gentle demeanor. Someone who is kind and dependable.

She should cut down on clubbing with her mother.

Why does she need a good marriage prospect? She is in her twenties, not some old spinstress.

And despite how it is constantly spun, she isn't out clubbing with her mother. Majority of the events we see are charity events, or involved with fashion and likely linked to her job. But the DM loves to spin her as some drunk party girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom