Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I just want to say, "I Love Zara and Mike!" This little family is so cute it's unreal. And what a great day, doesn't look like he gets fazed about anything.

What lovely pictures. Little Lucas hasn't got much hair yet, but what he's got looks like it's very fair, like Zara and like Prince Philip.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle...ly-shakes-vicars-hand/vi-AAWkhon?ocid=UE01DHP

Zara laughing after Mia shook the vicar's hand with her left hand.

I remember doing that at that age. It was a school prizegiving thing, and I think I was holding something in my right hand, so I shook hands with some local bigwig, who'd been invited to present the prizes, with my left hand ... and he told me I'd used the wrong hand, in front of a big crowd of people, and I was so embarrassed!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle...ly-shakes-vicars-hand/vi-AAWkhon?ocid=UE01DHP

Zara laughing after Mia shook the vicar's hand with her left hand.

I remember doing that at that age. It was a school prizegiving thing, and I think I was holding something in my right hand, so I shook hands with some local bigwig, who'd been invited to present the prizes, with my left hand ... and he told me I'd used the wrong hand, in front of a big crowd of people, and I was so embarrassed!

Aw, such a cute clip. I think perhaps Mia is a little shy and new at shaking hands.

A big hug to little Alison who shouldn't feel at all embarrassed, we all have to learn. :flowers:

Maybe Mia is left-handed, like her great-great-grandfather King George VI?

It is nice that Zara is referred to as Zara Tindall and not as Zara Phillips. After all, she has been married to Michael since 2011.

I just love the way Zara laughs about it and says "wrong hand", no big deal made. They are such a "normal" family its hard to remember her grandmother is the Queen and that IMO is Anne's biggest success.

It is nice that Zara is referred to as Zara Tindall and not as Zara Phillips. After all, she has been married to Michael since 2011.

It amazes me how newspapers and magazines still refer to Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle, Mary Donaldson, etc. Some married women choose to keep their maiden names, and that's fine, but none of them have!

I think that a newspaper’s obligation is to describe or refer to the principals of a story in a way that its readers immediately understand who is being written about. Elizabeth Taylor was seldom referred to as Elizabeth Hilton or Elizabeth Fortensky, etc. When I read Duchess of Cornwall, sometimes I think I see Duchess of Cambridge (or vice versa). The press is not being deliberately disrespectful, just wanting to make it clear who’s being mentioned- harmless, at worst; logical at best. And I’ve not seen any public complaints from the women themselves.

Last edited:
Zara and Mike planted a Birch tree as part of the UK-wide tree planting initiative to mark Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee:

** Pic **

:previous:

There wasn't any information given where they planted it.

Zara attended the Badminton Horse Trails on May 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Today, May 12, Mike participated in the Loose Men TV show in London:

** rex gallery **

Last edited:
So great to see that Prince William and Mike Tindall have such a lovely bond. It's obvious there's a lot of trust there. Prince William has taken on so much Royal duties just lately, it's good to know he can be 'off duty' too, to take the pressure off.

I always liked Mike since I saw him on Bear Gryll's show; he seems like a nice guy, and the family interaction between him, Zara and their children shows a rock solid family unit of the best kind, just like William has with Kate and their children; just lovely to see.

So great to see that Prince William and Mike Tindall have such a lovely bond. It's obvious there's a lot of trust there. Prince William has taken on so much Royal duties just lately, it's good to know he can be 'off duty' too, to take the pressure off.

I always liked Mike since I saw him on Bear Gryll's show; he seems like a nice guy, and the family interaction between him, Zara and their children shows a rock solid family unit of the best kind, just like William has with Kate and their children; just lovely to see.

They always appear to be genuinely pleased to meet up with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom