Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 6: Jan 2014 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Anne will visit Russian Federation on 31 August 2016. She will be accompanied by Vice-Admiral Lawrence.
Her Royal Highness Princess Anne, the only daughter of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom, is to attend a series of commemorative events in Russia in honor of the servicemen who gave their lives to supply the blockaded USSR with vital supplies on the Arctic Convoys during the Second World War, reports gov.uk.
https://rbth.com/international/2016...sia-in-commemoration-of-arctic-convoys_615241

Last edited:
:previous: Anne is the perfect choice for this event. And I so want to be a fly on the wall of their hotel room...

:previous:
:previous: well "tough as nails" would be my thought too, but "the frisky princess"? okaaaaayyy... :lol:

Reactions: eya
Princess Anne dropped in at a centre for disabled horse riders near Warwick.

HRH The Princess Royal visited Lowlands Farm Riding for the Disabled Association’ centre at Shrewley to officially open a new state of the art dressage ‘simulator’ – known as Charley – and present long service awards to dedicated volunteers.

As President of the RDA, Princess Anne was welcomed to Lowlands Farm Riding for the Disabled Association by chairman Ro Pudden and over 250 guests, riders and volunteers.
Read more: Princess Anne pays visit to disabled horse rider centre | Leamington Observer

Ohh finally I got something to complain about her.. She shouldn't be carrying that hand bag when in uniform.. Disturbs the whole thing..

I rarely spot staff in these photos. I can see a translator here, but she sure makes it appear she travels to some of these locations without a detail or aids. Just Tim - and he makes a fine teammate, IMO.

It is great to see the brave British sailors' act of bravery being recognised by the UK government. If I remember correctly, the UK government insulted these people by denying the Ushakov medals from Russia.

Last edited:
Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 15m15 minutes ago
Princess Anne has cancelled her engagements next week as she's "feeling unwell". She had tests at the Aberdeen Royal Infirmary on Tuesday.

That is not good news. I have never known her to cancel any engagements in the past.

I hope she will be well soon.

It must be something quite serious as Anne usually doesn't pull out of an egagement for feeling a but unwell. Hopefully she will rest and recover soon.

The BBC are reporting that she has a bad chest infection. Very nasty! Hope HRH gets well soon.

I wish the Princess Royal a speedy recovery.. Get well soon Ma'am !

Get well soon YRH!

Here in the US - if you go to the hospital for test, technically, you are not "admitted." Some hospitals do give you the bracelet ID so that they can scan you into systems, but it's all considered outpatient. Technically.
True in the UK as well?

That is not good news. I have never known her to cancel any engagements in the past.

This was my first thought as well. I'm afraid it must be serious if she's cancelled a week's worth of engagements in addition to going to the hospital.

Whatever it is I wish her a complete recovery.

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom