Princess Letizia is pregnant with the second girl!!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fanletizia said:
It is a bit rare this annoucement, just at the beginning of a State Visit from Portugal...maybe Princess Letizia could not attend the gala dinner this nigth:ermm:

In the television the journalist publishes (journalist and friend of the Princess), she has commented, that according to press of Royal House, the Príncesa suffers nauseas like it happened with Leonor.

Congratulation
:wub:

But they announced it very early, maybe she will change her schelude, like Mette-Marit, when she was pregnant last time and had morning-sickness.

Oppie said:
If I remember right when Mary and Mette-Marit made the announcement on the same day it was a Monday as well. So it is probably a coinsidence that they made the announcment on the same day.

was it mary and mette marit? i think it was first mary and letizia and mette marit the ones who did the communicate the same day (one day later)?

it would be so nice if we get more pregnancies for another royal baby boom, but i'm afraid i highly doubt so. it would be a lot of coincidence!

(i'm actually starting to think that royal houses agree to make this kind of communicates at the same time... :lol: )

Fantastic news congratulations to the couple and the little Infanta who will soon become a big sister!!!:flowers:

carlota said:
was it mary and mette marit? i think it was first mary and letizia and mette marit the ones who did the communicate the same day (one day later)?

If I'm not mistaken, Letizia's announcement came a week after Mary's.

Although Doña Letizia is well and the doctor who takes care of to him has recommended that keeps rest, yes has “the own annoyances of the first months of pregnancy” reason why she will not be tonight in the Palace of Oriente with the rest of the Royal Family, added sources of the Palace of the Zarzuela.
Nevertheless, at the moment Princess de Asturias maintains her agenda official, as the attendance the next Wednesday to Oviedo to accompany next to her husband to the Portuguese agent chief executive in her visit the capital by the Principality, although those will be the doctors that will have the last word and will decide if it goes or no, “based on as it is”.
The sources added that the announcement has become before the three months of gestation are marked, because if the pregnancy 'is directed there is reason no to delay the communication.

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/dona_letizia_no_asistira_cena_1105871.htm

Congrats to the whole family! Wow, two royal birth announcements on the same day. They announced it a little earlier than usual. Has there been speculation that she was pregnant?

Wonderful! Dutch CP Maxima is pregnant, Letizia is pregnant... again a royal "babyboom" :wub:
Congrats!

http://www.casareal.es/esp//cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3564

Advertisement of the close birth of the second son of SS.AA.RR. the Princes of Asturias Palace of The Zarzuela. Madrid, on September 25, 2006

Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias have the great happiness of announcing that they wait for the birth of their second second baby by the beginning of next May.

Their Majesties the Kings want with this motive to add to the great happiness of this happy advertisement.

Palace of The Zarzula, on September 25, 2006

mims111 said:
Wonderful! Dutch CP Maxima is pregnant, Letizia is pregnant... again a royal "babyboom" :wub:
Congrats!

I thought the same thing. Who knows maybe Mette-Marit and Mary will be announcing something soon too LOL:lol:

Congratulations, I hope Leonor will have a little sister!:wub::wub::wub:

I can't believe it! I saw pictures of letizia today and I thought; she is pregnant, or trying to get pregnant...
yes yes yes yes!!!
She will become less thin now!

Congratulations to both couples. This is what is so fun about royalty watching, at least for me, to be able to see the monarchies continuing into the future. I hope that we can expect an announcement from Denmark soon. I think that announcing the pregnancies of Maxima and Letizia on the same day was perhaps a coincidence BUT this does take some of the heat off of the princesses. The media will have to be divided in two to cover the princesses.

Linda 81

It sounds like it was announced today because Letizia is not feeling well and won't be attending the state dinner tonight. Last time we got two annoucments on one day it was because the news of Mette-Marit had been leaked.

I was just thinking it has been quiet here lately all of a sudden two babies and a state visit to Canada. :flowers:

If the baby is due in early May, she must be only 2 months pregnant.

rchainho said:
is she pregnant for +/-2 months?

ldt20 said:
If the baby is due in early May, she must be only 2 months pregnant.

why do you think they anounced it so soon? :rolleyes: most of the time you wait for three months right?:flowers:

And Why do I see; "second son" they don't know if it will be a boy right???:ohmy:

Congratulations Felipe, Letizia and little Leonor!!!!!:flowers: Maybe a little sister for Leonor.

Yes, yes, YEEEES!!!

God, I'm sooo happy!!! I have just came back home and what a fantastic news!!! Now we will all know how to learn out Leti is pregnant: first she is getting thin, then many romours about anorexy appear, many articles are written, the same as almost 14 pages of Letizia's Weight thread and then... BABY!!!

Congratulation to happy parents, their families, the whole Spain and Spaniards and, of course, future big sister Leonor!!!

This is the way I feel now:

:stuart:
:w00t::w00t:
:w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

mirrjam said:
why do you think they anounced it so soon? :rolleyes: most of the time you wait for three months right?:flowers:

And Why do I see; "second son" they don't know if it will be a boy right???:ohmy:
Because hijo is baby or son

Good news!! Best wishes to the couple. Now she will gain some weight and will look even more beautiful. And what happens if it´s a boy, i´m not sure, but believe it´s the future king. Felicitaciones!!!!

I just read in "elmundo.es" that a person from the Royal Household said that if the pregnancy is set, there is no reason to wait for an announcement.

I think that's just an excuse. All other pregnancies in the Spanish Royal Family have not had problems and they always waited 3 months to make an announcement.

In 20minutos.com they were saying that in Europe some rumors about a miscarriage had surfaced (even though nobody knew she was pregnant).

The Royal Household probably wanted to put to rest any miscarriage rumors as well as the anorexia rumos or they just didn't want any new rumors to start.

mirrjam said:

Oppie said:
It sounds like it was announced today because Letizia is not feeling well and won't be attending the state dinner tonight. Last time we got two annoucments on one day it was because the news of Mette-Marit had been leaked.

I was just thinking it has been quiet here lately all of a sudden two babies and a state visit to Canada. :flowers:

aw, what a shame she isn't going tonight. i was really looking forward to this gala with the whole family. i think she will attend though, considering there wasn't a gala in such a long time and that every other member will attend.

Congratulations to Felipe and to Letizia. I hope she will have a problem-free pregnancy.

Great news! Congratulations to the family :flowers: :flowers:

People, they wrote that she is due in early May, which doesn't mean that the baby can't be born in late April. If yes, it will be great if both children - Sapnish and Dutch will be born on the same month.

Btw. I want to see Peñafiel's face when he heard this news:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom