Prince and Princess of Asturias's Official Visit to Romania: July 27-29, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
More pictures from the meeting with Spanish businessmans. The Princes apparently enjoyed more publicity than other crowned heads. Probably because the two countries are linked by language, culture, almost a million Romanian immigrants who work and live in Spain, and last but not least.... many Romanians spend holidays in Spain. It's a country that they love.
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Zkq2...ia+Visit+Romania/JtEwzrjj8sR/Princess+Letizia

The building they visited is amazing. That must be wonderful to be able to see places like that! Sometimes you will see pictures of different royals taking pictures of the places they visit and it makes you realize they must be impressed by what they see.

Loved her in purple. Is that a wrap she is carrying with her purse?

I agree with Emmily. It is very nice to see the royals taking pictures of the places they visit. It reminds us that even with all of the grandeur that they encounter, they are still impressed. It is very touching to see.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
It's clear that Letizia and Felipe love children!!!

The pic where Letizia is hugging a little girl is so beautiful!!

It was a great trip!! now holidays!!! they deserve it so much!!

Thei also visited today the National Museum of Art:
http://www.adevarul.it/node/6911
The article says:
Prince Felipe of Spain, who is for three days in Romania, visited Wednesday The Gallery of Old Romanian Art at National Art Museum of Romania (MNAR), being impressed by the pieces exhibited in the museum.
At the end of the visit, Prince of Spain signed in the book of honor of the museum and expressed willingness to review "leisurerelly" this gallery .
HRH, accompanied by the Princess Letizia, has focused most attention on the collection of old fabrics and embroidery of MNAR, which he admired it long time, Agerpres reported.
Among other valuable objects presented to the Spanish royal family are old mantle of the Romanian rulers, the doors of churches to Monasteries COTMEANA (Argeş) and Snagov (Ilfov), iconostasisis of churches and monasteries of Cotroceni (Bucharest), Arnota (Vâlcea) and Serban Voda (Bucharest ).
Last but not least, High Spanish guests looked carefully and asked clarification from chief gallery Emanuela Cernea, who accompanied him, the waves of the temple (dvere), some Transylvanian icons, and old portraits of the Romanian rulers.
and some photos:
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

I love the flag pins that the children are wearing. This sounds like a really great program that provides a lot of help for these children. I am glad that they were there to give it attention.

Does this mean that the princes met romanian royals today? I know nothing of romanian royals... Are these princess Margareta and her husband?
PrinceRaduBlog

One photo from yesterday:
Curierul National

:previous: Right LadyFinn! The lady is princess Margareta of Romania.
Queen Sofia and Margareta's father are cousins!

Back
Top Bottom