The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-18-2006, 08:56 AM
Nobility

I think Leonor is not as similar to her father as we thought.
In this photos we can see Leonor has neither eyes such nor the same mouth that her father .

http://s2.supload.com/./files/default/File0083.jpg
http://s2.supload.com/./files/default/File0084.jpg

I think Leonor is very mixed!...she is a precious baby..:o and will be a BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL woman like her mother.

Old 06-18-2006, 10:38 AM
Gentry

Unhappy

I can't see the pictures.

Old 06-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Royal Highness

What is that on her nose, on her right side? I saw that before in one photo during the baptism and now is more clear. Is that like a broken blood vein or a birth mark?
My favorite photo is the first one, with Leonor looking at her dad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
My thoughts are that Felipe dresses better.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:34 PM
Gentry

She has something called angioma. Some babies have that but after one year it dissapears. By the way I cannot see the pics either:(
Old 06-19-2006, 02:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

FROM LECTURAS

In the first photo Leonor's different gestures by her little mouth can be seen , she is very graceful.

Old 06-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

On the second pic we can see that not only Felipe lifted and presented his daughter, but Letizia too, we can see her hands on Leonor. Pity the photo wasn't taken more "frontal"

Old 06-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

That is the more surprising for the little Infanta is her look. Particularly since her presentation to the Virgen of Atocha,we have ver numerous pics of this splendid and very expressive look; the pics above (one more time many thanks Lula ) are really fantastics. So many expressions for a baby of seven months is astonishing and let presage whithout great difficulty a deep sens of observation

This week in "Point de vue" we have a full page of a portrait of Leonor watching at her father absolutly fabulous. Unforgettable ( I'm going to try to scan it to morrow, but after my "scratching" incident I have to remove all:o )

If we going on with the lips of the Infantita, we can see how they are very well design and for that she is very similar to her mother; it's a detail more which make her expression so intersting.

As we can see her angiome which was more important at Easter is going to disappear and becomming smaller and it's not an obstacle for Leonor to be a baby very alive and happy
Old 06-19-2006, 03:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa777
She has something called angioma. Some babies have that but after one year it dissapears. By the way I cannot see the pics either:(
I did not know, I thought the first time is was some sort of birth mark. I checked angioma and got this:

An angioma is a benign tumor that consists of small blood vessels. These tumors can be located anywhere on the body...
...Angiomas can be treated with electrodesiccation. This is done in the doctors office. It consists of touching the skin with an electric needle and destroying the blood vessels that make up the tumor.

On the first picture on post # 225, the one on the left with the close up faces of the baby, the caption in Spanish reads the following, I'll translate it line by line (even with the same font color) to make it easier to follow:
Royal Family
Like a little doll
The daugther of the Princes of
Asturias has some beautiful
blue eyes and lips
perfectly drawn. The
purpose of the camera was to be able to
capture diverse cutsy and
expresive gestures that Leonor
made with her little doll lips.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Toledo, many thanks for your translation, but may be the word " objetivo" has to be " lens " or " focus " more than purpose. What do you think about that.

For the angiome, your definition is the good one, generally speaking it's a bith mark or appear very sooner after the birth, wich it's seem to be the case for the Infanta
Old 06-19-2006, 06:45 PM
Royal Highness

I think you are right, the word objetivo in spanish means the subject of in English but, when refering to photographic equipment, as in that photo lense, the word objetivo means the physical lense itself used to focus the frame.

foot note: Objetivo/objective has other meanings in both languages
so the above should read:
Royal Family: Like a little doll
The daugther of the Princes of Asturias has some beautiful blue eyes and lips (that are) perfectly drawn. The lense of the camera was be able to capture (the) diverse cutsy and expresive gestures that Leonor made with her little doll lips.

Thanks Adelaide! :)
Old 06-19-2006, 08:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

You are very welcome; it's my probleme too, because I'm neither fluent in english nor in Spanish, so I have to check very often the meaning of words particulary if they are " false friend". See you soon.
Old 06-24-2006, 07:40 PM
Courtier

Hello all :) I'm on exams at the university and i see that i lost alot in the royal world :( I´ll have alot to read and see on my summer vacations :p

I only can say that all this pics from Leonor realy make my day today She is adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :o
Old 06-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Commoner

I'm sorry but very honestly I can't say that I find Leonor beautiful. :( She has so strange ears. When I look at a picture of her, her ears are the only things I see.

She's rather cute but she's not a very beautiful baby, in my opinion. And she is definitively less beautiful than her father at the same age.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:21 PM
Aristocracy

strange ears? I do not understand that has of strange her ears.

Leonor is a very beautiful baby and cute. Her father is her father and she is she. :)
Old 06-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Aristocracy

I think she's got her father's ears... and they don't look strange to me :)
Old 06-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loli
I'm sorry but very honestly I can't say that I find Leonor beautiful. :( She has so strange ears. When I look at a picture of her, her ears are the only things I see.

She's rather cute but she's not a very beautiful baby, in my opinion. And she is definitively less beautiful than her father at the same age.

Very honestly:p what are strange ears exactly ? Rabbit ones elephant ones or beautifull eight month litlle girls ones

It's always possible to don't find a baby beautiful but not because his ears which in this occurrence are totally normal.

It's quiet very curious that you can't see the Leonor's eyes when your are watching at this baby .....sometimes in the nature it exist so strange phenomenoms inexplicable:p
Old 06-28-2006, 07:44 PM
Courtier

Cmon, all babies have big ears, if you don't know until 5 years old children have bigger the head than the body, so do babies! and don't try to find something against this baby, she is beautiful, or is envous.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Courtier

Sorry to disagree with you Loli but that little gal is a beauty.

Stellad
Old 07-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Aristocracy

What a beutiful child.... LIke her father...