Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and from polfoto.dk:

ImageHandlerServlet

5987771_POLFOTO

And for more:

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

A beautiful one from ANP :wub: :wub: :wub:

ANP Beeldbank

I hope to see more pictures of the other grandchildren. I see Froilan, Juan, Pablo and Miguel, but where on earth are the little girls! I would think Victoria and (especially) Irene would want to be the first to meet their new little cousin!

video of leonor:

mms://a953.v59721.c5972.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/953/5974/3c99fd9f/wms.antena3tv.com:81/a3noticias/1/7/omnkp17479.wmv

What a day for Letizia and the new baby with all those visitors. Sofia certainly is a dedicated grandmother!

I have not words to say how beautiful and adorable Leonor is:wub: .
she is a very lively and likeable girl isn´t it?
The princes ofAsturias are very lucky, they have an absolutely beautiful girl and i´m sure that their second daughter is so beautiful and graceful as Leonor is:king: :bunny:

First of all, thank you everyone for your immense work and for keeping the Pictures of cute Infanta and her proud Dad coming.

However, please keep in mind our Picture Posting Rules - you can post only links to pictures, unless you have written permission from the copyright holder to post them.

Moderators spend considerable amount of time editing (when the pictures can be replaced with links) and deleting (when pictures are attached) pictures.

Thank you for co-operation,
Avalon, Spanish Forums Moderator

On a different note, thank you everyone, who posted great pictures of Leo.
Can this girl get any cuter? :wub:
Prince Felipe is one lucky guy - surrounded by 2 gorgeous girls and a gorgeous woman.

Sometimes Leonor is just mini-Felipe and on other photos she has her mother's look...

My goodness is she ever adorable! Thanks for posting all the pictures and videos!

Does anybody know what she kept looking at that was to her right? i'm assuming that all the photographers were straight ahead...unless there was more

Leonor is perfect, so adorable. Look at all that hair she has gotten.

Congratulations!!!!!Infanta Leonor is very pretty.

Avalon said:
On a different note, thank you everyone, who posted great pictures of Leo.
Can this girl get any cuter? :wub:
Prince Felipe is one lucky guy - surrounded by 2 gorgeous girls and a gorgeous woman.

Many thanks dear Avalon for this fantastic pic of Leonor smiling!!!:flowers:

Yesterday I was seeing the pictures of Miguel's birthday and thinking how could be possible to be so many beautiful children on the Spanish Royal Family and today we have lots of pictures of Leonor - what a adorable girl! :wub: Thanks for all the links!

I loved in the video how she was movin gaway from Felipe and he had to hurry after her. Typical toddler, even if she is royal!;) Beautiful.:flowers:

Oh my god, this girl is so incredibly cute. I just adore her. She sure looked much happier when she left the hospital after having been reassured that mommy was okay and her sister was there. In the morning she looked quite serious. SHe has such a perfect smile :wub: She's the most geourgeous girl ever!! Does anyone know where King Juan Carlos is, I thought he was supposed to come today!

Last edited:
Jackswife said:
I loved in the video how she was movin gaway from Felipe and he had to hurry after her. Typical toddler, even if she is royal!;) Beautiful.:flowers:
Yes. That's so sweet video and little cute angel:flowers:
Felipe is so proud papa! as other royal and nonroyal papas:wub:

Wow...!! Im speechless with all this father & daughter pictures.. :wub::wub: SO LOVELY!
Leonor is the most beautiful little girl EVER, she is an angel I adore her!! Felipe is so proud of her and he's such a sweet, loving dad and Leonor really seems to have fun with him, I can't wait to see the Princes with their little daughters they are great parents!!
Thanks to everybody for the pics and to agm for the video! :flowers:

Is it just me, or does Zapatero always have a strange expression on his face?

I was wondering... Can anyone tell me how long the trip between Barcelona and Madrid is approximately?

dm2 said:
Is it just me, or does Zapatero always have a strange expression on his face?
Always, even when he's smiling;)

leonor is a beauty, she is really a doll!!
for me, she is very similar to letizia but with the blue eyes like daddy

lilytornado said:
I was wondering... Can anyone tell me how long the trip between Barcelona and Madrid is approximately?
In car is a very long trip like 8 hours so maybe in airplane is like 1 hour.

About Zapatero :lol: he's kind of scary.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom