Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The image of Leonor running with the duck and laughing is precious! She's a beautiful girl, and so tall and grown up for an 18 month old.

Can't wait to see her sister!

with a little duck in hand, cutie pie Leonor just realized: "well, maybe it's not all bad to have a little baby sister! See! I can steal as many dolls as i wish from her! and she doesn't even know it; and won't be angry with me! Ah, so happy, me with my little duck! what's more, daddy seems love me more! ah, so happy!!!":wub: :wub: :wub:

ABC.es: nacional - nacional - La Infanta Leonor dio «muchos besos» a Sofía

The Infanta Leonor gave " many kisses " to Sofia

The Infanta Leonor already knowsher sister Sofía, whom he gave " many kisses " on having seen her this morning for the first time, as said the Prince of Asturias when Rúber Internacional of Madrid left the midday the hospital in company of her old daughter.

And as declared by the Prince, DoñaLeonor's reaction on having seen her sister was " very good ". " She does not have jealousies ", he assured the being interrogated by the journalists who do guard before the Rúber Internacional.

Leonor is so so pretty! she is my favorit royal child! :wub:

Thank you lula for sharing the video. What a precious little girl Leonor is and it seems very determined. She made up her mind that she wasn't ready to get in the car and made a dash for it. :wub:
So sweet.

What precious pictures of Leonor and her daddy. I love seeing royals in such a sweet way. She is so cute and I can't wait to see pictures of the whole family together.

Congratulations, once again, to the entire Royal Family esp. Felipe and Letizia!!!

Doña Metizia said:
It may be weird for you but it is not weird (for me and) in Spain. The Queen still is De Grecia y Hannover, the Infantas are still De Borbon y Grecia and Princess Letizia is still Ortiz Rocasolano even after marriage.
If both of you don't believe me just look on the official site and click on the biographies of the Princess and the Infantas.

You explained it beatifully.

Just for the record, then, the infantas Leonor de Borbón Ortiz and Sofía de Borbón Ortiz will be "de Borbón Ortiz" all her life, no matter whom they marry, since Spanish law doesn't allow for any person to adopt a new surname after marriage.

She looks wonderful! Such a doll! i think that the duck was actually hers not her sisters. Otherwise it is too funny!

Wow! Leonor looks like such a beauty! She is so adorable! Thanks to everyone who posted pictures!

aww, leonor looked adorable in her blue summer dress and blue cardigan. i simply loved it. seems like felipe also does good at dressing her!

i loved the photos of her with the duck and of felipe fixing her headband. poot thing, she looked a bit frightened of all the press. even when in palma there seemed to be lots of photographers i doubt it is as comparable as this time, so it must be the first time she sees so many of them.

Wow. Little Leonor has grown so much and she's turned into such a pretty little thing. She looks so sweet. The Prince and Princess must be very proud of their young daughters.

HRH Prince Felipe and Daughter Leonor Visit Princess Letizia and Baby Sofia at the Ruber Clinic - May 1, 2007
May 1, 2007 - Ruber Clinic
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

Leonor looks like a doll. Really cute!!!

How sweet that the Queen has a little namesake!:wub:

When is Letizia and baby Sofia going to leave the hospital?

Probably on Thursday or Friday.

eireann said:
Lula thanks for posting this - it´s priceless - she´s so cute and funny :wub::wub: she´s quickly becoming my favourite ;)

Thanks a lot for teh video LULA, i love see the all video. leonor is just amaizing and very excited with all, she don't strange the cmeras... i love see her runing.... :ROFLMAO: :lol: :wub:

thanks for the video, it was precious to see the prince and leonor, he is so sweet and gentle with her and she's a beauty with her own mind! i loved the run for it, she had a plan if her little legs were longer she'd been gone. :)

Can't believe how much Leonor has grown!! Thanks for sharing these amazingly beautiful pictures & video...she's adorable beyond words!!

I can't wait to see pictures of Sofia. Leonor was/is such a cute infant; Sofia has a hard act to follow.

Obviously Leonor is a precious little baby girl, on the pics and "live" on the video; very funy her "pas de danse" in front the camera; but it's terrefic because all the Royal Babies of this generation are absolutly tremandous.

When I say royal, I understand the Infantas too or the sisters or brothers of the crown princes. Today the babies are very beautiful because they in good health, very well feed and during the pregnancy all it was done to avoid any probleme.

But for me if all this too charming babies are glowing the health and look so beautiful it's because first of all that theirs fathers are in love and they are loved, they are radiant of joy.

As you know by the past or the Crown Princes and others "Royals" had to do a "correct" wedding" with respect, sure but whithout the most part of time feeling, the children didn't look so radiant - I have in my mind a precize example- But since about third or fourty years, I think to the Great Dukes of Luxembourg for instance, or the Kings of Norway and so on, since the love is becoming a thing accepted by the reigning family, the babies are becoming more and more beautiful because they are considere more as the result of the love than the necessity of the crown.

Now we can considere that the situation is becoming more bettter for this "dearest faired head", becausse the fathers wanted to be near theirs children and avoid the nurses's army to take care of theirs baby.

In this conditions, with fathers very in love, themselves bery handsome, who want children to love them before all considerations how do you want that this last generation of little "Royals" willn't totally handsome and marvellous?:smartass: :bunny:

Can you imagine Don Juan Carlos, playing with Felipe in front of the camera so relaxed?

Oh my god Leonor it´s such a doll... Her daddy can´t resist to her... I thought Cristina was going to go by the end of the week but it's great she went today

Congratulations to la paquena Princessa Sofia :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :lol: :wub:

The video and pics are precious. She seems to really like that pink duck
07.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom