King Felipe VI and Government formations

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
El Pais is a newspaper favorable to Sanchez government. At this moment, not only his wife, but former members of his government are being investigated for different cases of corruption.

In recent months, Sánchez has become radicalized because to remain in government he needs the support of the radical left and the independentists. He has erected a wall between those who support him, who are the good guys, and those who do not think like him, who are all extreme right (and that includes politicians, journalists and judges). This drift of tension is becoming more and more. Tomorrow the electoral campaign begins in Catalonia.

I think the first impression of many Spaniards is that this is another of his strategies for the next elections to gain prominence and gain the support of his partners... either that or they really fear that corruption cases will increase. On Monday we will see what happens.

In Spain, any informed person knows what "Manos Limpias" is, they have been doing the same thing for many years. The problem is that the left that now criticizes them applauded them when those they attacked were the PP and the Crown. In the end, all politicians play the same game, I applaud when they do it to others, but I get offended when they do it to me... and in that strategy Sanchez is a master.

Back
Top Bottom