King Abdullah II`s visit to UK, US, Norway & Sweden: June 9 - 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossina

Former Moderator
City
Country
India
His Majesty King Abdullah II on Tuesday left for London for talks with British Prime Minister David Cameron and Foreign Secretary William Hague on bilateral ties and developments in the Middle East, especially efforts to solve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict on the basis of the two- state solution.

The King's visit to London will be followed by a private visit to the US.

After the US trip the King will visit Norway and Sweden.

The King is scheduled to meet King of Norway Harald V, Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and other senior officials for talks on means to promote bilateral ties in various fields as well as efforts to achieve peace and stability in the Middle East.

In Sweden, the King and Queen Rania will attend the wedding of Swedish Crown Princess Victoria.

HRH Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein was sworn in as regent.
http://petra.gov.jo/Artical.aspx?Lng=1&Section=1&Artical=199792

Thanks Reeda for the information.
Im glad that Queen Rania will attend the wedding in Sweden. Cant wait for pictures.
So the King will not be in Jordan for almost 2 weeks, very long imo. Maybe in the US he will make a motorcycle tour.
Somebody knows if other members of the JRF will attend the wedding?

if i am not mistaken its the first time King Abdullah attend a wedding of CP in Europe sound great.

Thanks Reeda for the information.
Im glad that Queen Rania will attend the wedding in Sweden. Cant wait for pictures.
So the King will not be in Jordan for almost 2 weeks, very long imo. Maybe in the US he will make a motorcycle tour.
Somebody knows if other members of the JRF will attend the wedding?
I think His Highness Prince Ali may attend the wedding, as he has always seemed very friendly when he is with with Princess Victoria. I am not sure, but I hope P Rym and P Ali will attend as a couple. :)

Hope so...
Maybe QR and KA will take the kids. Last time we saw them a lot in foreign visits.
Somebody knows if Rania will be in Southafrica, because she is supporter of the onegoal company?

Hope so...
Maybe QR and KA will take the kids. Last time we saw them a lot in foreign visits.
Somebody knows if Rania will be in Southafrica, because she is supporter of the onegoal company?
Maybe .. CP Hussein will finish his spring final exams on June,15 ..:) i dont know about P.Iman and P.Salma.

To discuss the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria & Daniel Westling please do it in the
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling; June 19th, 2010 thread
and for information on the wedding please do it in the
Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding thread

Do we know how many days the king will be in each country?

King: prompt inte'l action needed to defuse Mideast tension

...During a meeting with British Prime Minister David Cameron in London, the King said that the international community should live up to its legal and humanitarian
responsibilities, and take immediate and concrete steps to end the suffering of the Palestinian people and remove obstacles to peace in the region...

Full Article via Petra News

King: prompt inte'l action needed to defuse Mideast tension

...During a meeting with British Prime Minister David Cameron in London, the King said that the international community should live up to its legal and humanitarian
responsibilities, and take immediate and concrete steps to end the suffering of the Palestinian people and remove obstacles to peace in the region...

Full Article via Petra News
Petra pics
ImageShack Album - 2 images

His Majesty King Abdullah II on Tuesday left for London for talks with British Prime Minister David Cameron and Foreign Secretary William Hague on bilateral ties and developments in the Middle East, especially efforts to solve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict on the basis of the two- state solution.

The King's visit to London will be followed by a private visit to the US.

After the US trip the King will visit Norway and Sweden.

The King is scheduled to meet King of Norway Harald V, Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and other senior officials for talks on means to promote bilateral ties in various fields as well as efforts to achieve peace and stability in the Middle East.

In Sweden, the King and Queen Rania will attend the wedding of Swedish Crown Princess Victoria.

HRH Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein was sworn in as regent.
http://petra.gov.jo/Artical.aspx?Lng=1&Section=1&Artical=199792

King Abdullah when are you coming to Mexico!!

Last edited:
thanks reeda , really her highness is a source of pride like her mother ..

You are welcome xavi :flowers:.. I agree with you :) Muna Juma is so cute also :flowers:

Good for Princess Aisha. That university is the highest military university anyone can attened. After attending that university there is no more course one can take.
They accept one person from each country a year.
Its nice to see that the King made it to the graduation and Princess Muna.
Is that Princess Aisha's daughter?

yes Muna Juma , now I got why Muna joined Potomac school in DC ; to be next to her mom !

well Princess Aicha have a stuninng daughter i start to believe that the new generation in JRF will steal the show from their beautiful parents:)
good to see Princess Muna and the king in the event its so nice from king to attend his sister graduation.
any idea why QRania didn't attend as she is in US with the king?

Queen Rania is not with King Abdullah on the trip. He is visiting varioues European countries and the visit to the United States was mentioned as a "private visit".

ok i understand dazzling thanks.
i was confused because her name was mentioned in Petra article.

I wish her daughter has a title like Prince Mirza, Princess Alia's son. She would be one of the prettiest princesses of the world.:flowers:

King meets Us Secretary of State
Washington, June 11 (Petra)--His Majesty King Abdullah II on Friday held talks here with US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Mideast developments, especially efforts exerted to achieve peace according to the two-state solution

Secretary Clinton meets King Abdullah of Jordan

King meets Us Secretary of State
Washington, June 11 (Petra)--His Majesty King Abdullah II on Friday held talks here with US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Mideast developments, especially efforts exerted to achieve peace according to the two-state solution

12:30 p.m. Secretary Clinton holds a bilateral meeting with Jordanian King Abdullah II, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, D.C.
(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

Closed sessions are usually held for negotiations that can not be promised or guaranteed. Hmmmm. :whistling::whistling::whistling: What's up with that????:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom