Warm Moments Between Royals Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First the official and then the unofficial greeting between the Danish Royal couple and the Swedish Crown Princessly couple.

This article highlights the upcoming photo exhibition at the King's Gallery. It includes a sweet photograph taken by the late Earl Snowdon in 1964. In the photo the late QEII, Princess Margaret, Princess Alexandra and the Duchess of Kent holding their newborns/infants: Prince Edward, Lady Sarah, Marina Ogilvy and Lady Helen Windsor.

This article highlights the upcoming photo exhibition at the King's Gallery. It includes a sweet photograph taken by the late Earl Snowdon in 1964. In the photo the late QEII, Princess Margaret, Princess Alexandra and the Duchess of Kent holding their newborns/infants: Prince Edward, Lady Sarah, Marina Ogilvy and Lady Helen Windsor.
This looks to be a lovely exhibition of photographs with many lovely moments between members of the British Royal Family which we haven’t seen before.

It's a striking picture as the Queen is just blending in with the other new mothers holding her baby. I can’t think of any picture quite like it as the Queen was always front and centre and a little bit 'apart', even in family pictures.

I think the picture is lovely!

I believe the baby Princess Alexandra is holding is her son James, not Marina.

Amazing photo. All the new Royal mothers look completely beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom