Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Benedikte attended the 75th anniversary of the Danish Church in Switzerland yesterday, November 13:

** gallery **

Princess Benedikte attended the Award Night for the Danish Association for Rowing in Holstebro on November 19:

** gallery **

Very very elegant and the colours too are most festive.

Princess Benedikte attended the Lucia procession at the venue Hellebro in Copenhagen today, December 9:

** Pic ** video ** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Benedikte attended a Christmas concert of the Saint Annæ Girls' Choir at Helligaand Church in Copenhagen this afternoon, December 18:

** Full view ** Close up **

Best dressed of the night for me, as I really didn't like QM and Mary's choices.
Benedikte looks great, not just for her age, but all around great. Wonderful colour and tiara.

PB looks elegant as always. The color looks great on her.

Very elegant and regal as always and the red is a beautiful colour on the Princess!

Princess Benedikte at a concert of violinist Johan Dalene, recipient of the Queen Ingrid's Honorary Scholarship, at the DR's Koncerthus in Copenhagen yesterday evening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Princess Benedikte at the funeral of King Constantine today, January 16:

** Full view **

I wasn't crazy about Princess Benedikte's hat but asides from that the Princess looked elegant.

also thought the hat ruined her look. Beautiful suit, and sensible shoes

Her hat didn't bother me, and that's a beautiful suit. She seems to be one of those people who could wear a green garbage bag and look elegant!

Last weekend Princess Benedikte attended the Danish Warmblood Stallion Evaluation in Herning:

** gallery **

Princess Benedikte attended the Blue Hors Para 2023 in Randbøl on March 18:

** Full view **

Princess Benedikte attended the Blue Hors Para 2023 in Randbøl on March 18:

Its very rare to see Princess Benedikte in a trouser suit but its a nice smart look.

Princess Benedikte looked very elegant as always.

A very elegant lady. I really like Princess Beneditke dress style. She always looks perfect in every way.

Princess Beneditke looked really elegant and regal :previous:

Two nice summer looks for Princess Benedikte attended at DM in dressage in Uggerhalne on June 3 and 4:

** gallery **

2 really lovely summery looks on the Princess for the dressage in Uggerhalne :previous:

Back
Top Bottom