Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful dress!! Beautiful appearance for the Queen!!

I quite like this dress. Nice spring color. I hope she wears it again.:flowers:

The gown is very beautiful. I love the color.

What a beautiful gown. I love the color, it is very flattering.

I think Mathilde looks beautiful! The colour suits her a lot and the floral patterns are very pretty, and perfect for spring. I'm not so sure about her tiara though, to my eyes it looks as if it's unbalanced and a little "wobbly" on her head.

Queen Mathilde's dress was feminine. It reminded me of spring. However, I do not like the hairstyle.

Beautiful! But I so prefer Mathilde in deep jewel tones. Just a personal preference.

I quite agree with you, Al_bina. I dislike the hairstyle and the tiara isn't sitting well on her head.

I quite agree with you, Al_bina. I dislike the hairstyle and the tiara isn't sitting well on her head.

It is basically a collier set on a frame and not a diadem. That is why it does look a bit un-matched.

The gown is new. Its from the Armani Prive spring 2016 collection.

Its a lovely dress, Armani is a great designer for Mathilde. The color and style flatters her well. Her hair also looked very nice.

It is basically a collier set on a frame and not a diadem. That is why it does look a bit un-matched.

It looks bigger though on Mathilde's hair than it did when Fabiola wore it.

Upon closer examination of the pictures, no, this is a miss for me.

The tiara should stay as a necklace.

The makeup looks way 1980s.

The dress's pattern and pleating is not working for me and seems to overwhelm Mathilde.

Upon closer examination of the pictures, no, this is a miss for me.

The tiara should stay as a necklace.

The makeup looks way 1980s.

The dress's pattern and pleating is not working for me and seems to overwhelm Mathilde.

I disagree. The Wolfers diamond necklace/convertible tiara is a fine piece of jewelry and, as I said before, looks much better on Mathilde than it did on Fabiola, who wore it as a tiara on many occasions.

Gorgeous appearance. Lovely violet color for her and nice chiffon one shoulder gown. The hairdo is much younger for her, she looks great!

The dress is stunning. I love the print.

Wow, I really love the color and style. :flowers: I even quite like this print.

A pretty new sleeve-less dress for Queen Mathilde at the Royal Palace yesterday, May 17:

** Full view **

I love the colors but not the design.

I am a bit confused. This must have been an informal welcome at the palace before today's formal start of the State Visit?

I am a bit confused. This must have been an informal welcome at the palace before today's formal start of the State Visit?

Yes, exactly. The official visit started today with the official welcome in front of the Royal Palace in Brussels.

I too like the colors but something is off with the design.

Hard to see from,the one picture but don't like the stripe in the skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom