Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a really lovely look on Queen Mathilde today and all the colours complimenent each other :previous:

A very green ;) Queen Mathilde visited the Youth Guided Tours project of the Youth Council of Sint-Jans-Molenbeek at Karreveld Castle today, December 1:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Upper part **

And later she attended a reception for persons to whom a noble favour or an honorary distinction has been granted:

** Full view **

Last edited:
A very green ;) Queen Mathilde visited the Youth Guided Tours project of the Youth Council of Sint-Jans-Molenbeek at Karreveld Castle today, December 1:

Very Festive colour but not too crazy about the black boots with the all green outfit.

Queen Mathilde in Carolina Herrera visited the Federal Council for Sustainable Development (CFDD) in Brussels today, December 2:

** Full view ** Upper part ** January 2022 **

Last edited:
The pattern is too much and not a fan of today's outfit.

Queen Mathilde met with representatives of the Belgian federation for trade Comeos, to discuss the accessibility of stores for people with handicaps, in Merchtem today, December 8:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde on the family’s Christmas card, wearing her elegant white dress again she had worn in London last month:

** Pic ** November 2022 **

One of the queen's nicest dresses and lovely to see it again!

Queen Mathilde is well wrapped up for winter and the red suit is really lovely!

Nice to see the black mantilla on Queen Mathilde ,it wasn't obligatory as its a more relaxed Funeral.

Very dignified. Seems like she's wearing a full long gown?

Reactions: eya
Very dignified. Seems like she's wearing a full long gown?
The Queen does wear a full gown. Judging from the details around her neck it looks to be the same gown that she wore to the funeral of King Bhumibol in 2016.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QuD_Yab8...4TbxCYUqJdbkoL6-sdvPBBgCLcBGAs/s1600/00ba.jpg

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nvrcU3jf...MIML-w1Q7sMYxeYzEheq8DwCLcBGAs/s1600/0000.jpg

A Catholic Queen , Perfect !
I'm very happy to see the old protocol being followed. Hopefully the Queen will continue to dress this way for as long as she takes part in papal funerals. She might be the last one to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
The emblem of class and elegance, tradition and grace, Queen Mathilde. I expected Queen Sofia to do the same.

Honestly, I’m a bit worried the Holy See is relaxing the tone so much that less and less consideration will be shown at this Vatican-related events and audiences. Times change, but I’m glad Queen Mathilde is always impeccable and representing her Country to perfection. She is a true Majesty.

The emblem of class and elegance, tradition and grace, Queen Mathilde. I expected Queen Sofia to do the same.

Honestly, I’m a bit worried the Holy See is relaxing the tone so much that less and less consideration will be shown at this Vatican-related events and audiences. Times change, but I’m glad Queen Mathilde is always impeccable and representing her Country to perfection. She is a true Majesty.

The late Pope Benedictus XVI was a humble and ascetic man as an individual but he attached great value to a proper ceremony and protocol. He was always impeccably dressed, with a rochet and a mozetta (befitting the season) when ceremony requires so.

Because the Pope was precise with ceremony and protocol, his visitors did reciprocity alike. The current Pope could not care less about it, therefore logically also his visitors abandon the dress code at the Vatican.

Queen Mathilde looks very pretty and the soft colours are really lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom