Princess Muna: Current Events 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't like honorary degrees. I would never take it.

God, haven´t seen Muna for a long time. In the sixties this couple was so often in the yellow press. So I decided today to look once after her. What I always wanted to know: Why did Hussein divorce her? Was it of political reasons because the people of Jordan wanted a queen who is originally moslem or was it because they simply didn´t love each other any more? I always had the feeling that Muna actually was his big love....

You're kidding right? Alia was his big love. He moved on from Muna; it happens.

If Alia was his big love then I don´t understand why he married Noor already after only one year of grieving Alia....Or did he come to know Noor already when he was still married to Alia...?

Let's try to stay on topic...the news and events of Princess Muna.

Since two of the people in the Muna/Hussein/Alia triangle are deceased and Muna will never speak on it....we will never know who "Hussein's" true love is. Anything else is just speculation.

Thank you.

If Alia was his big love then I don´t understand why he married Noor already after only one year of grieving Alia....Or did he come to know Noor already when he was still married to Alia...?
Yes, there were rumours to that degree, also there was a rumour that after QAlia died, Hussein turned to Muna for support, he was evidently very friendly with her even if they were divorced.

Just one question, why wasn't Princess Muna, The Queen despite marrying The King? i'm sorry if you discussed this before. i didn't feel like this needed a new topic.

Princess Muna receives honorary doctorate in humane letters

. . . The honorary doctorate, the highest bestowed honour from universities in the US, was presented to Princess Muna during Azusa Pacific University’s 109th graduation ceremony on May 3. Jordan Times

Photo

June 25, 2008

Princess Muna patronizes graduation ceremony at University of Jordan

In my opinion Princess Muna is one of those very fortunate women that look much prettier older than when they were young. I have liked her ever since the time she got married and I heard that she went to look for a wedding dress and went in to one of the big couturiers in Paris and asked them to make a dress for her. She was refused so she didn´t say a word just left and went elsewhere. I remember the house that refused to make her dress were very upset and said at the time if she had told them it was for a royal wedding they would have made it. For me that shows what kind of person she is. Admirable and modest.
Can anyone tell me what happened to the adopted daughter of Queen Alia and KH?

Princess Muna accepts RCN vice president post
AMMAN (JT) - HRH Princess Muna has accepted the post of vice president of the Royal College of Nursing (RCN) and to act as their ambassador. During a recent visit to London, RCN President Maura Buchanan presented the RCN insignia to the Princess . . . Jordan Times

In my opinion Princess Muna is one of those very fortunate women that look much prettier older than when they were young. I have liked her ever since the time she got married and I heard that she went to look for a wedding dress and went in to one of the big couturiers in Paris and asked them to make a dress for her. She was refused so she didn´t say a word just left and went elsewhere. I remember the house that refused to make her dress were very upset and said at the time if she had told them it was for a royal wedding they would have made it. For me that shows what kind of person she is. Admirable and modest.
Can anyone tell me what happened to the adopted daughter of Queen Alia and KH?
I agree with every word you wrote. She has something admirable about her character, and very unshowy off. I am happy for her that her son became King and is doing a good job at it, she is getting the honour she deserves. A rejected wife carries a burden in her heart, and it is nice to see her compensted and in a state of honour

Not only admirable and modest, but she shows that she has class, too.

Princess Muna of Jordan named as honorary Vice-President

Princess Muna of Jordan named as honorary Vice-President - RCN

Mental Health Community of Practice

Her Royal Highness Princess Muna presenting the book
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6324/hrh11qk2.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2807/groupphoto1cb4.jpg

Pix from
Mental Health Community of Practice

Old pix
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

Princess Muna patronizes workshop at JUST
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/982/news85352dq7.jpg