Princess Madeleine Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can actually see pretty well in this pic how the Rose Brooch is attached to a large clip with tooths on both sides, which is then secured in the hair.
The clip is rather too visible here as it's in a dark color, probably because the device was made for Queen Silvia who wore this brooch in her dark hair from time to time:

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

In any way this brooch is absolutely magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each time I see this photo or we talk about it I am stunned by it. Absolutely lovely, and I would love to have it!!!!!!!

Madeleine looks gorgeous!!It's a very special hair jewel and I also loved the earrings!!

The earrings worn by Princess Madeleine here are actually two of the pendants from the Connaught diamond tiara.
It's one of the most versatile pieces around: The whole tiara can be worn as a necklace (Queen Silvia did that only once), each of the five pendants can be worn hung from a diamond string as necklace (seen on Princess Madeleine a few times) and two of them can be worn as earrings.

I was wondering about madeleines different necklaces, not any of the historic. I think i have seen her in a brand that is called pilgrim "http://www.pilgrim.dk/da/Pages/Default.aspx". Often its flowers, i my self have a few of those.
Then i was wondering if anyone have seen her use the jewllery brand snö "snow" Snö of Sweden

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, folks. I hope someone can help with some information. I have looked everywhere I can think of and can only find pictures but no info as to the origins and/or provenance of this piece. Does anyone have more information? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I'm not sure which year it was but Princess Christina wore the 6-button tiara (not as well as Princess Lilian but better than any of the others who have worn it) at one of the Nobel Prize ceremonies during the last several years.

Princess Madeleine, Pearl choker

Hi!
I have seen Princess Madeleine wear this pearl choker some times and I wonder if anyone knows where it comes from and it's history.

Please post some more photos of it if you have any pictures.

The pearl choker belonged to Queen Viktoria of Sweden, born Princess of Baden (1862 - 1930).
Queen Silvia did wear it, though not very often, before it became a favorite piece of Princess Madeleine, who frequently wore it until a couple of years ago.

you will find a few photos of the necklace at this link
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f20/princess-madeleine-jewellery-168-6.html

earings
i do not think they are new
from ibl
IBL Bildbyrå - Royaltyfria bilder, historiska bilder, illustrationsbilder med mera.

old news from svenskdamtidning
but they talk about a ring that jonas gave her, not a engagement ring
here is a photo http://svenskdam.se/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/maddering500jpg.jpg
is there a clear photo of her wearing the ring

Once again,the ring is stunning.I don't want to repeat myself.I was just wondering about some details:carats,price etc.I guess this is the right thread to talk about it.I'm sure it's too early to ask for information like that,but just keep that in mind,and when someone hears anything,please share it with us.

I too am interested in Madeleine's engagement ring, mostly about the weight of the big diamond (seems to be a princess-cut!).

The ring is awesome. Very impressive, but not too large anyway. A very good choice, imo. :flowers:

:)Beautiful Princess Madeleine snagged herself one gorgeous ring and one gorgeous man!!:lol: I think the stone looks like an emerald cut set East to West on a pave encrusted band. Great choice!!! Really one of the prettiest royal engagement rings IMO!!

It is really lovely and suits her quite well.
Now, the pressing question is--which tiara will she wear when she gets married????

i love the cartier love bracelet is il a gift from jonas any one know the price please

This would have to be my favorite royal engagement ring after the emerald diamond of Princess Grace. It is unique yet very elegant. A perfect choice, IMO.

About the tiara at her wedding:I vote for the Fringe Tiara that her father gave Q.Silvia for their 10th anniversary.It suits Madeleine so very much!

I agree with you MilenaB, but as beautiful as Madeleine is,...I can't imagine any tiara not being stunning on her!

:)Beautiful Princess Madeleine snagged herself one gorgeous ring and one gorgeous man!!:lol: I think the stone looks like an emerald cut set East to West on a pave encrusted band. Great choice!!! Really one of the prettiest royal engagement rings IMO!!
Does anyone have info on how big the ring is? It doesn't seem bigger than 1.5 ct

I think the stone looks like an emerald cut set East to West on a pave encrusted band.
Oh yes, now that I saw a better (closer) picture of it, it is an emerald cut and not a princess.. which would have been quite a suitable choice, IMO.;)

Auntie,I was thinking about the weight of the central diamond,1.5-2 carats,imo.But we have to take into account the other small brilliants around the band,too.I googled it so many times,but there is no mention anywhere yet.

Love the ring! Emerald cut is my favorite, although I've rarely seen it set horizontally like that. I think Madeleine would be beautiful sans tiara!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom