Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 7 : May 2005 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbhrc said:
I don't know, it could be everything, but in one pic he smokes again.

Oh my God!!!:eek: :mad: :cool: :( , Well, he almost die, but he still doing the same things!!!!!! Really, this isn´t the best way to start the reabilitation

Well smoking isn't good especially if you're recovering but we have to keep in mind that maybe it's hard for him to give up smoking so quickly, so maybe he's stopping smoking gradually.

he has been smoking forEVER and it wasnt thecause of his illness (but I agree he should stop as well as Caroline) perhaps he was drinking a coke! =)

As much as I'm sure he'd like to it's nearly impossible to quit everything at once :eek:
He's probably starting out with the most important things like changing his diet & cutting back on alcohol ( i doubt he'll quit cold turkey) & moderate exercise. The smoking is probably a concern but his last one right now.

Piewi said:
Oh my God!!!:eek: :mad: :cool: :( , Well, he almost die, but he still doing the same things!!!!!! Really, this isn´t the best way to start the reabilitation

Quote of myself!
May be i forgot some thing before posting. You are rigth: it s impossible leave all at the the same time. I know, for example with the drugs and smoking, first you have to leave drugs, but no smoking.

And again more random pics. i hope you enjoy them:D

Attachments

• MONAKO_KAROLINA_011.JPG
    MONAKO_KAROLINA_011.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 597
  • MONAKO_KAROLINA_056.JPG
    MONAKO_KAROLINA_056.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 562
  • MONAKO_KAROLINA_062.JPG
    MONAKO_KAROLINA_062.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 629
  • MONAKO_KAROLINA_111.JPG
    MONAKO_KAROLINA_111.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 563
  • MONAKO_KAROLINA_197.JPG
    MONAKO_KAROLINA_197.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 573
  • MONAKO_KAROLINA_198.JPG
    MONAKO_KAROLINA_198.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 619
  • MONAKO_KAROLINA_269.JPG
    MONAKO_KAROLINA_269.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 744
  • MONAKO_RODZINA_147.JPG
    MONAKO_RODZINA_147.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 534
Good ones, I hadn't seen those. I wonder if she bought hat she was trying out?

New pics from Saint-Rémy (I think). Look at P. Caroline's expression:p

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 544
Wow, that looks exactly like my home! How strange!

juliette said:
New pics from Saint-Rémy (I think). Look at P. Caroline's expression:p

The headline in that magazine reads "Fra le labbra spunta il vizio". in English that means
"Between the labbra it dulls the defect" correct me if i am wrong
What is meant by that!! doesnt sound too nice

Australian said:
The headline in that magazine reads "Fra le labbra spunta il vizio". in English that means
"Between the labbra it dulls the defect" correct me if i am wrong
What is meant by that!! doesnt sound too nice

Yes, that phrase isn't very nice to him, but after all, this cheap tabloid has never been too soft with the Grimaldis. It wasn't to Stefano, either. You can view its web site at www.novella2000.it. It carries a short and not so nice note about Caro's family staying in Saint Remy.

Anyway the headline refers to EA' bad habit of smoking and reads moreless: " That bad habit appears on his lips again".

Ciao belli

Yes Novella 2000 in my opinion is just a cheap Italian tabloid, it's full of ads and scandalous stories about almost every Italian celebrity. And most of its pics are always paparazzi style.

There are better Italian magazines ;)

ok, thanks for answering my question Monaco70's and Tosca :)

Nasty habit:(

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,757
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 470
Tcs tcs tcs....EA has no salvation............he´s not allowed to drink or smoke...and......well...that´s the least I would expect...coming from him....

It's not just EA that is at fault...you would think Caroline would also learn from EA's recent near death...

I love the new pictures of EA and Caroline in St. Rémy... I am only 30 minutes from there!!! The picture of Caroline on the hat was on vacation and that is Charlotte facing Caroline in the picture!

Hi kittencrews. I have a question, do you have bigger pics of your wonderful avatar, That would be great, thanks!!!

kittencrews said:
I love the new pictures of EA and Caroline in St. Rémy... I am only 30 minutes from there!!! The picture of Caroline on the hat was on vacation and that is Charlotte facing Caroline in the picture!

Did you get to visit Nostradamus' house in Saint Rémy?

Ciao belli!

That's right I just remembered Nostradamus had something to do with St. Remy! Did he live there or what?

An other picture of him with the glass (from Expressen)
I can´t believe there´s alcohol in it. Yes, I know, that it looks like a glass for wine. But I can´t imagine, that one is so stupid to drink alcohol barely a month after an acute pancreatitis. :confused: That he smokes again is already bad enough, but alcohol in connection with this disease is extremely dangerous (in fact in his case it must have caused the pancreatitis)
The fluid in the glass looks a bit dark, so I can just hope it´s something like juice or a soft drink.

Attachments

• eaglass.jpg
    eaglass.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 564
I think it could be Coca Cola or any soda, after all it was a hot day in Monaco.

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I thinks the beverage is a little too brown to be wine...I really hope he will be able to change his lifestyle,

Kisses

Like he said on his last interview, he is aware he had a severe problem and his lifestyle somehow contributed to it, and he definetly seems willing to change that. I think we shouldn't worry, it was just soda and he wouldn't be drinking wine again, and also I don't see Caroline allowing that.

monaco70s said:
Like he said on his last interview, he is aware he had a severe problem and his lifestyle somehow contributed to it, and he definetly seems willing to change that. I think we shouldn't worry, it was just soda and he wouldn't be drinking wine again, and also I don't see Caroline allowing that.

I totally agree with you.

Bad quality but here are some more or new pics of Caroline, Andrea etc. at the day of Rainier's funeral.

Attachments

• 79878456654.jpg
    79878456654.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 648
  • 125546468687.jpg
    125546468687.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 699
  • 213213543456.jpg
    213213543456.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 612
  • 1235454687879.jpg
    1235454687879.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 729
  • 23144656778768.jpg
    23144656778768.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 701
I don't really know but does this pic shows Ernst, Pierre and Andrea?

Attachments

• 23445576786.jpg
    23445576786.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 556
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom