Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 6 : April 2005 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is terribly sad. Poor Caroline! She's been through enough; she doesn’t need this as well. My thoughts and prayers are with her and EA. :(

I had hoped there would be new reports about his health and that he would have showed some improvement. Oh well.. all we can do is think good thoughts and hope he will recover.

hrhcp said:
Here's a very good article I found in the Globe and Mail in regard to the "prince's pancreas problem":

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20050409.wmonaco0409/BNStory/International/

namely,
"Doctors did not reveal the nature of the ... pancreas problem.

The two most common are pancreatic cancer and acute pancreatitis, in which the pancreas suddenly becomes inflamed.
Pancreatic cancer does not usually come on suddenly, although it can cause acute pancreatitis, said Dr. Stephen Bloom of Imperial College in London.

Most cases of acute pancreatitis are caused by alcohol abuse or gallstones. Like cirrhosis of the liver, pancreatitis is a common affliction of the heavy drinker.

But in rare cases, acute pancreatitis can be caused by injury, prescription drugs, parasites or a virus."

Seems to me, as a layman I should note, that Monsiuer Ernst was initially suffering from acute pancreatitis.

I hope he wasn't hit with the triple-whammy of gallstone attack (very painful), and mixing alcohol with a (new?) drug prescription !!!

O, my. Thanks for the article. I understand more of this condition now.

My heart really goes out to Caroline, with the memory of losing her father still fresh in everyone's memories, she now has to deal with the serious situation of her husband. I hope that God gives her all the strength she'll need during this time.

MONACO: Princess Caroline of Hanover arrives 10 April 2005 at the Monaco's Prince Palace where Monaco residents begin to pay their last respects to her father, Monaco's Prince Rainier III who died at age 81, last 6 April. Her husband, Prince Ernst August of Hanover, is in "stable but serious" condition today with an inflamed pancreas, a source close to his entourage said.

Attachments

• palace10thapril20052.jpg
    palace10thapril20052.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 237
  • palace10thapril20053.jpg
    palace10thapril20053.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 233
  • palace10thapril20051.jpg
    palace10thapril20051.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 287
  • palace10thapril20054.jpg
    palace10thapril20054.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 238
  • palace10thapril20055.jpg
    palace10thapril20055.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 182
  • palace10thapril20056.jpg
    palace10thapril20056.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 215
P. Caroline and Charlotte

Princess Caroline And Her Daughter Charlotte
Arrive At The Palace For A Private Mass For
Rainier Iii.

Attachments

• Mon (3).jpg
    Mon (3).jpg
    76 KB · Views: 247
  • Mon (4).jpg
    Mon (4).jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Mon (2).jpg
    Mon (2).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 268
  • Mon (1).jpg
    Mon (1).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 410
  • Mon.jpg
    Mon.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 313
  • Mon (5).jpg
    Mon (5).jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 264
P. Caroline

P. Caroline Of Monaco Leaving The Grimaldi Palace In
Monaco With Andrea's Car.

Attachments

• M1.jpg
    M1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 213
  • M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 280
  • M3.jpg
    M3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 274
  • M4.jpg
    M4.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 200
  • M5.jpg
    M5.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 187
  • M6.jpg
    M6.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 231
Thanx for posting Enelle! So much pressure on Caroline these days..:(

That is so sad, I hope he recover soon. Caro looks worried in those pics. Thanks for posting Enelle!
My prays are with the family in these horribles moments

Budge9 Thank you so much for the video

I read today that Ernest is gravley ill. He is in what was called a "deep coma". Caroline is said to be keeping a vigil at his bedside. This is all she needs in the middle of her father dying.

Thanks for the pictures. Caroline attending the private mass for Rainier with her family. And also having to be at Ernst's bedside while he is ill has to be harrowing. Hopfeully her family and faith will carry her throught this time. Again thanks for the pictures and updates.

james said:
I read today that Ernest is gravley ill. He is in what was called a "deep coma". Caroline is said to be keeping a vigil at his bedside. This is all she needs in the middle of her father dying.

Caroline's father has already died. He is not "dying" - which implies that he is still alive and with us but in the process of dying. She is now mourning his loss and prepaing for his funeral this coming Friday.

Caroline's father has already died. He is not "dying" - which implies that he is still alive and with us but in the process of dying. She is now mourning his loss and prepaing for his funeral this coming Friday.

You mean Ranier Funeral?

I hope EA is ok. That can´t be true. I hope he recover soon. My prays are with him and all his familly, specially Caro

I hope Princess Alexandra isn't suffering too much, with her favourite daddy out of action. :(

they seem like a very ordinary family, albert and caroline themselves driving their cars...

This is really Andrea´s car?Not bad for a 20-year old

My prayers goes to all the people of Monaco at this times especially to the Royal Family and Princess Caroline.

May she find comfort in these dark times of hers right now.

Video

Sorry but, how do you see the video ? I checked both links and nothing works, I can't find the reference you give. Can you help ? Thank you !:)

I hope Ernst may recover very quickly.
I'm sure the family, as they are very close, helps Caroline a lot.

In an italian newspaper, the latest news about prince Hannover is that is doing better, still on intensive care but doing better. Thanks God about the good news, hopefully he will recover and will have a chance of changing his lifestyle so he can persue a healthier, better life.

Ariel said:
In an italian newspaper, the latest news about prince Hannover is that is doing better, still on intensive care but doing better. Thanks God about the good news, hopefully he will recover and will have a chance of changing his lifestyle so he can persue a healthier, better life.

Also heard that.Thanks God at least some good news..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom