Princess Caroline Current Events Part 2: October 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline is using some gorgeous agua marin jewels, probably from the Chanel collection.

Last edited:
Wonderful pictures. In the pictures where she is seen walking, she has such vitality, as if she were on springs. (Although I'd think her shoes are not meant for this energetic walk. Long practice I guess.) Also, like mother, like daughter: I am thinking of the pictures of Charlotte's striding in her white dress to deliver a prize at the International Jumping, quite the thoroughbred herself.
Caroline has a beautiful smile in these pictures, as if all her cares in the world had evaporated.

I like it, I think she looks happy and young at heart!!!!!:star::star::star:

On September 19 Princess Caroline has attended the presentation and live demonstration of a new intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) technique at the Princess Grace Hospital in Monaco:

** Pic **

Can you believe this? P. Caroline not only works in favour of the most needed children, she's also commited with animals. According to ParisMatch, P. Caroline is willing to send her veterinary to help two elephants ( named Baby and Nepal ) wich are in danger of being euthanised under the pretexte of having tuberculosis

Caroline de Monaco au secours de Baby et Népal - actu-match - ParisMatch.com

Way to go Princess... :clap: :clap::clap: Now tell me, can we not love this woman???

Can you believe this? P. Caroline not only works in favour of the most needed children, she's also commited with animals. According to ParisMatch, P. Caroline is willing to send her veterinary to help two elephants ( named Baby and Nepal ) wich are in danger of being euthanised under the pretexte of having tuberculosis

Caroline de Monaco au secours de Baby et Népal - actu-match - ParisMatch.com

Way to go Princess... :clap: :clap::clap: Now tell me, can we not love this woman???

Sorry, dear Lazuli, but I think you exaggerate Caro' s reaction. :bang: This kind of help is sooo easy for her! So many children (and animals of course) suffer and die of hunger every day. Why doesn't she do something for them. And don't tell me that she organises expensive galas where the guests wear expensive clothes and jewelry!!! There are also doctors and other volunteers who silently help those children.

So agree, Capri. It's astonishing to see how people make her a saint, when there are thousands of people who work hard and silent for the unprivileged.

True, but does that make Carolines work any less valuable or important to the causes she cares about? Is it wrong that her work brings attention to such causes that they might otherwise not get/? Are you suggesting she should give it all up and spend the rest of her life at fashion shows or cruising in the Med?

Actually you are questioning most Royals and their charity work now. :D
Singling out Caroline is a bit unfair.

Actually you are questioning most Royals and their charity work now. :D
Singling out Caroline is a bit unfair.

Actually I was responding to the 2 posts above mine which seemed to denigrate the value of Carolines charity work. I have no problem at all with the charity work done by any of the royals.

Al last!! Thank you! So much time without news about her!

maybe this is because the photo, but it looks like her face was too large for her body...she is getting skinnier and skinnier

maybe this is because the photo, but it looks like her face was too large for her body...she is getting skinnier and skinnier
She looks very happy!
Does any know when will the Rose Ball take palce?

:previous:

It will take place on Saturday, March 23, 2013!

Uau, well come back Princess! We've been missing you... :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom