Princess Caroline Current Events Part 2: October 2010 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Caroline has attended the official opening of the "Italian Language and Culture Month"
in Monaco on October 1st, an event organized by the Italian embassy in Monaco.

** Pic ** montecarlonews.it article ** translation **
Caro and cultural events in MC are the norm.:) I wish they would publish bigger pic of Caro. Since her unofficial separation from E-A Caroline shows at Monaco's events more often, I like that.:)

Caro and cultural events in MC are the norm.:) I wish they would publish bigger pic of Caro. Since her unofficial separation from E-A Caroline shows at Monaco's events more often, I like that.:)
Considering she's LIVING in Monaco with Alexandra, and has been since 2009, it makes sense for her to be out and about performing duties.

:mellow:Is Princess Caroline keeping a low profile or not being very busy at the moment...am missing her !!!

:previous:

It's quite normal for this time of the year. After her summer break there always are quite a lot of events
for her, including many annual appointments and that phase is followed by a more quiet one untill the
November/December events. But National Day is coming soon, we can look forward to that! :)

:previous:

What a noble cause. I like that she´s interested in these social issues. This is a difficult topic on which every country should make prevention campaigns.

It's not just a "noble" cause, but a vitally important campaign.

Children between the ages of 4 to 7, their families and other relevant persons are taught that their bodies belong to them. The slogan is "On ne touche pas ici" , along with Un sur cinq - one in five children...

Last edited by a moderator:
This campaign has found an excellent ambassador in Caroline. It is good to see Monaco hosting an event like this ( less glamour more substance). The article below mentions a treaty that Monaco will sign relating to child protection

Nice Matin

Good for Caroline, i'm glad to still see her in things like this. It is very important for children around the world, very important cause.

As every year in December Princess Caroline has handed out the diplomas to the nurses in Monaco on December 6, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thank you! I wonder why Caroline always keeps her sunglasses on her head... I know that's an habit to keep her hair away from her face, but I've never found it attractive in a closed room, in december.
By the way, she's very elegant, as always. She's still involved in many tasks in Monaco, that's great. There is enough place in Monaco for three princesses!

I'm really glad that Caroline is still active in the Principality.
She looks very elegant, no surprises there ;)

Of course she´s active Nathalie. Who else would perform sucn duties and communicate and interact with people in the monagasque community?

I find the sunglasses in the hair very chic. A matter of taste:)

It might be her reading glasses.She wears her glasses alot now.

She is always great to look at. I like the dark nail polish, and the long necklace. She's very chic, casual and smart at the same time. I wish I'd look the same when I'll be her age.

Princesse Caroline made a christmas visit to patients of Princess Grace Hospital on December 13, 2011
- some of the pics are really touching:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

What a nice gesture, and such a lovely gift for them. She looks interested in their stories. I hope all of them can go home for Christmas.

Some of these photos are really poignant. There's nothing worse than being in hospitals or nursing homes during the holidays, so I hope her visit brought some good cheer and uplifted spirits.

Great pictures. She looks wonderful as always and seems happy to be there. I was afraid she might step aside once she was no longer first Princess but she seems to be working even harder now.

Very touching pictures, indeed. I hope her visit could make them a little bit happier.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I see no touching or emotional : Visiting those patients is just part of her Princess duties, part of her job. And why all the photographers around ? Shouldn't it be a private moment ?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I see no touching or emotional : Visiting those patients is just part of her Princess duties, part of her job. And why all the photographers around ? Shouldn't it be a private moment ?

When do royals do something in private? It´s part of their promotion as ideal families and citizens. We know this is a "job", if this can be considered so. But Caroline has been doing this job for decades, this is what she is paid for, have you discovered it just now? It doesn not mean she cannot be moved by their stories.

It is never a private moment as it is part of their function and they are "promoting" it. Remember Diana visiting AIDS patients. Royals are always doing these "charities" in public. But at least they are doing them.

When do royals do something in private? It´s part of their promotion as ideal families and citizens. We know this is a "job", if this can be considered so. But Caroline has been doing this job for decades, this is what she is paid for, have you discovered it just now? It doesn not mean she cannot be moved by their stories.

The Grimaldis and the other royal families are far from being ideal families or citizens. Calm down, because I will never buy the story that these events are " touching " or " emotional" for them. It is part of their job, and they do it with the same thrill as we grocery shop, I am sure of it.

It is never a private moment as it is part of their function and they are "promoting" it. Remember Diana visiting AIDS patients. Royals are always doing these "charities" in public. But at least they are doing them.

Yes I do remember her. Diana was the perfect result of her Public Relationship teams.
Charities are not for being public: these are moments that should be kept private. there are other things, even for royals, to make for the world to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom