Princess Beatrice, Edoardo Mapelli M. and Family, Current Events 1: 2020 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t sound like the pleasantest experience for a two-month-old baby…

Very good that she goes outside with the little one even if it might be a tad bid cold.

Sounds lovely. I wonder if Beatrice and Edo can stay at the Mozzi family palazzo in Italy whenever they like?

That place is simply amazing!

"According to Vanity Fair Italy, Beatrice and Edoardo settled on a £3 million property boasting a pool and tennis courts, as well as more privacy for their daughter Sienna Elizabeth and Edo's young son Wolfie.“

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...apelli-Mozzi-Sienna-Elizabeth-royal-latest-vn

I am surprised it took them so long to get their own home, especially considering that Edo is a millionaire. I guess security might have been a concern for them to delay moving out of St James's Palace, but hopefully that has been settled now.

Last edited:
They reportedly purchased the property at the time of Sienna's birth, when they had been married for only 14 months.

I don't think that's really such a long time to search for and purchase a country home for a young wealthy couple.

Perhaps they didn't start looking until Beatrice became pregnant.

Last edited:
The property is in the Cotswolds... So, very much in the country side but not too far from some family members. I wonder whether they will also keep their apartment in St James Palace as I assume they'll continue to be in London quite a bit.

I would think keeping the St James apartment right in the heart of London would suit them nicely. Unless it's not big enough.

I would think keeping the St James apartment right in the heart of London would suit them nicely. Unless it's not big enough.

The apartment at SJP will be expensive to rent, and they may need to carefully consider if they want to keep it.

The property is in the Cotswolds... So, very much in the country side but not too far from some family members. I wonder whether they will also keep their apartment in St James Palace as I assume they'll continue to be in London quite a bit.

Several newspapers mentioned that they bought a 3 million house in the Cotswolds, near Blenheim Palace which is in oxfordshire and only a short drive away from Edos parents near Chipping Norton.
The apartment in SJP has two bedrooms. As they seem to have plenty of money they could probably keep it when staying in London. I wonder if they have to pay a lot of rent because the palace belongs to the Queen, or maybe I am wrong?

:previous: I remember reading that Andrew paid the rent for the SJP apartment when it was being shared by Beatrice and Eugenie, but I would imagine that changed when it became the home of Edo and Beatrice.

Several newspapers mentioned that they bought a 3 million house in the Cotswolds, near Blenheim Palace which is in oxfordshire and only a short drive away from Edos parents near Chipping Norton.
The apartment in SJP has two bedrooms. As they seem to have plenty of money they could probably keep it when staying in London. I wonder if they have to pay a lot of rent because the palace belongs to the Queen, or maybe I am wrong?

Members of the royal family who stay in KP or SJP etc have to pay rent now. It used to be Grace and Favour and Peppercorn Rent but that changed years ago.

I should think they'll want something in London even if they move out of SJP, they seem to like to go out and about, as well as for work and to keep it easy for co-parenting Wolfie.

The apartment at SJP will be expensive to rent, and they may need to carefully consider if they want to keep it.

Other high end London apartments will be expensive as well but given that this is Edo's job, I am sure they will/have consider(ed) the various options and make/made an informed decision. I don't think money is their primary concern.

I have to say, ever since Sienna was born Beatrice has looked absolutely stunning. Motherhood absolutely agrees with her. In fact, I'd venture to say that it's really the best she's ever looked.

Edo might be playing Pygmalion to the princess, but during her pregnancy she discussed nutritionist friend on her IG account. She has been helping Beatrice with diet and exercise advice. Beatrice has never looked better.?

Last edited:
I think Beatrice looks really great and dressed for purpose. Just like having a flu shot, wearing a buttonless top is a pain necessitating the removal of said top and even a warm underlayer if it is cold. It just doesn't work. Beatrice is wearing separates which would allow her to try a garment on with a minimum of fuss. Good call Beatrice.

:previous: In this photograph with the angle from which he is standing, Edoardo looks extremely younger than 38.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom