Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's still married.

I wouldn't be sure it won't last, as MC and Pavlos seem to be totally fine with it, I mean, Poppy was invited to Achilleas graduation. :ermm: That she's an "influencer" with no talent in her late 30's who spends her time partying with 20 year olds is the least worrisome aspect of their relationship.

What's the point of trying to have a bigger presence in Greece, arranging Trisagios for the late King, if the head of the house has no problem with his son dating a married woman. What a tragedy Nikolaos isn't the first born son (and has no children of his own).

She's still married.

I wouldn't be sure it won't last, as MC and Pavlos seem to be totally fine with it, I mean, Poppy was invited to Achilleas graduation. :ermm: That she's an "influencer" with no talent in her late 30's who spends her time partying with 20 year olds is the least worrisome aspect of their relationship.

What's the point of trying to have a bigger presence in Greece, arranging Trisagios for the late King, if the head of the house has no problem with his son dating a married woman. What a tragedy Nikolaos isn't the first born son (and has no children of his own).
I don’t think they are necessarily fine with it. What can they do? Ground him? Constantine Alexios is not a child, he’s in his late twenties so he can do almost anything he likes. They are both from wealthy families so can live comfortably and all. I don’t think they will last that long.

Please remember to stay respectful towards the people you discuss. Thank you!

I hope she won' t get pregnant on a whim...after all she turned 37 last month.
Is she legally divorced meanwhile?
Alexios is to blame because I have the feeling he' s seeking for public attention.
Wonder what his parents think of that...

I think he is just going through his "model phase" like so many of them do. In due time he will settle and marry a nice, rich, and suitable young lady.

What bigger presence? Everything they've done, from the funeral to the Trisagios, have been because they mattered to the late King. Prince Nikolaos's presence in Greece are because of his personal deep love of the country and not because of some deep rooted royal ambition. Pavlos no doubt loves Greece, but he is no fool, and the decisions he has made in life have put him and his family in a very comfortable position.

All this pearl clutching is ridiculous. They are private citizens with royal lineage and relations. They have no throne or Kingdom. They are allowed to do, and live, however they like.

What bigger presence? Everything they've done, from the funeral to the Trisagios, have been because they mattered to the late King. Prince Nikolaos's presence in Greece are because of his personal deep love of the country and not because of some deep rooted royal ambition.

All this pearl clutching is ridiculous. They are private citizens with royal lineage and relations. They have no throne or Kingdom. They are allowed to do, and live, however they like.

Who's talking about ambition? What pearl-clutching are you talking about? Thanks for the breaking news about them being able to do as they wish, I didn't know until today that the Greek Monarchy had been abolished.
Pavlos and his children don't have any responsibility, but this happens to be a forum where people's lives are discussed.

The members of this particular family happen to supposedly be Christian Orthodox, it isn't acceptable to date married people.

I don’t think they are necessarily fine with it. What can they do? Ground him? Constantine Alexios is not a child, he’s in his late twenties so he can do almost anything he likes.

He's 24, so mid-twenties at best.

I agree with those who say it's inappropriate to date a married woman, although I would bet that view is seen as rather bourgeois in the circles where these people move.

I get the impression that Pavlos' kids get more media attention from being associated with MC's ultra-rich family than from his family. Being "royal" is more like a line on their trust-fund baby resumes than a calling.

And, I don't mean any criticism of them in that. There's no future for them in being pretenders to the Greek throne, so they ought to live their lives as they please. It's too bad they don't seem to have more interest in their heritage, but that seems to be how their parents raised them.

Alexios is to blame because I have the feeling he' s seeking for public attention.

Do Poppy and her husband have children?

Alexios is to blame....? What...?
First of all, it is not a matter of "blame" or "guilt" if two adults are living in a relationship. Secondly, do you know the young man to be able to claim he was attention seeking..?! Of course, you can well and truely say that it "occurs" to you that he was... unless you are acquainted to the greek royal family somehow...

Apart from that I profoundly doubt that a handsome 24 year old multi-millionaire, descending from a high-profile formerly ruling monarchy with even more illustrious ancestors than the King of the UK, depends on dating a model turning 40 in a pretty short of timespan...! I agree she´s not suitable, no matter "ex-monarchy" or not.

Last edited:
"...descending from a high-profile formerly ruling monarchy with even more illustrious ancestors than the King of the UK..." For you and me, I doubt Constantine Alexios values this, he hasn't even posted a comment regretting the death of his grandfather... I believe that the assertion that Poppy is not the right one, based on the unknown ancestors of Constantine Alexios to who all this is irrelevant. ....she is the correct. If Constantine want, he can crown Queen to Poppy, Queen of Miller.

Alexios is to blame....? What...?

Apart from that I profoundly doubt that a handsome 24 year old multi-millionaire, descending from a high-profile formerly ruling monarchy with even more illustrious ancestors than the King of the UK, depends on dating a model turning 40 in a pretty short of timespan...! I agree she´s not suitable, no matter "ex-monarchy" or not.

I don't think that his" high profile formerly ruling monarchy descendany" can prevent him of dating women that he likes or is attracted to. That is his right as a young and handsome man. "Suitable", what does that mean? She is not aristocratic, who of all those women that have married into royal families were of noble heritage? We are living in the 21st century so that has changed.

What bothers me is that she is not suitable because of being older than him.
It probably is just a short relationship which will not last, let them both have their fun, maybe they are giving something to each other what they just need at this time of their life. A little bit more of tolerance would be nice.

Amazing that nobody is working himself up or getting disgusted when it is the other way around, e.. the woman is 20 and the man is 40 or sometimes even older than that.
Just think of Gloria of Thurn and Taxis , there was an age gap of 34!!!! years and they had a happy marriage with three nice and attractive children.
Nobody complained. There are many other examples and not all of the marriages of young women and older men have succeeded, as we all know.

Again, I don't believe that young Tino and Poppy will stay together, but I just find it unfair how their relationship is discussed .

"...descending from a high-profile formerly ruling monarchy with even more illustrious ancestors than the King of the UK..." For you and me, I doubt Constantine Alexios values this, he hasn't even posted a comment regretting the death of his grandfather... I believe that the assertion that Poppy is not the right one, based on the unknown ancestors of Constantine Alexios to who all this is irrelevant. ....she is the correct. If Constantine want, he can crown Queen to Poppy, Queen of Miller.
Well to be honest, I doubt royals reigning or non-reigning especially those in the millennial and Gen-Z or Generation X, think much of their ancestors. I don’t think an instagram post is a sign that doesn’t value his late grandfather, there are more important ways than that. I also doubt he will be crowning anyone and highly doubt he will marry Poppy.

Not one family member attended her 37th Birthday party in NYC. Olympia has also been avoiding her since Poppy went public with Constantine.

Last edited:
Konstantinos-Alexios and Poppy Delevingne were seen out in London last night:

** dm article **

I can't see this lasting long term, but the more that Press and public criticize them the more the couple might dig in their heels and develop an us-against-the-world siege mentality.:ermm:

As stated in a previous mod post: please stay respectful towards the people you discuss. Posts that ignored that basic rule and replies to them have been removed.

Not one family member attended her 37th Birthday party in NYC. Olympia has also been avoiding her since Poppy went public with Constantine.

Avoiding her? They have all -that is, Olympia, Poppy, Konstantinos-Alexios, Achilleas, Isabella, Odysseas and his girlfriend- been together at some sort of Italian retreat hosted by the brand Reformation.

I can't see this lasting long term, but the more that Press and public criticize them the more the couple might dig in their heels and develop an us-against-the-world siege mentality.:ermm:
I doubt he thinks of the press and as it’s not a long term relationship, I don’t think there’s an us vs the world mentality. He’s just doing what he pleases. He probably doesn’t even know of all the press talk of his relationship

I don't think that his" high profile formerly ruling monarchy descendany" can prevent him of dating women that he likes or is attracted to. That is his right as a young and handsome man. "Suitable", what does that mean? She is not aristocratic, who of all those women that have married into royal families were of noble heritage? We are living in the 21st century so that has changed.

What bothers me is that she is not suitable because of being older than him.
It probably is just a short relationship which will not last, let them both have their fun, maybe they are giving something to each other what they just need at this time of their life. A little bit more of tolerance would be nice.

Amazing that nobody is working himself up or getting disgusted when it is the other way around, e.. the woman is 20 and the man is 40 or sometimes even older than that.
Just think of Gloria of Thurn and Taxis , there was an age gap of 34!!!! years and they had a happy marriage with three nice and attractive children.
Nobody complained. There are many other examples and not all of the marriages of young women and older men have succeeded, as we all know.

Again, I don't believe that young Tino and Poppy will stay together, but I just find it unfair how their relationship is discussed .
The circumstances are different. Johannes and Gloria were getting married and were on the same wavelength about their relationship, this relationship is a short term one and Poppy Isn’t fully divorced from her husband.

:previous: How can you possibly know for a fact it's gonna be a short term relationship?

The circumstances are different. Johannes and Gloria were getting married and were on the same wavelength about their relationship, this relationship is a short term one and Poppy Isn’t fully divorced from her husband.

You didn't get my point. It is not about "different circumstances". I wanted to state how people feel about big age differences with couples regardless if royal or not. It is in general accepted when the man is much older than the woman, but the other way around it is always seen as scandalous and unsuitable.

Therefore it is a matter of inequality of women. They are being shamed for falling in love with a younger man but the men are not.
By the way I know quite a few couples with "unsuitable"age differences , but some of them have long and lasting relationships, against all odds!

You didn't get my point. It is not about "different circumstances". I wanted to state how people feel about big age differences with couples regardless if royal or not. It is in general accepted when the man is much older than the woman, but the other way around it is always seen as scandalous and unsuitable.

Therefore it is a matter of inequality of women. They are being shamed for falling in love with a younger man but the men are not.

By the way I know quite a few couples with "unsuitable"age differences , but some of them have long and lasting relationships, against all odds!
The actual French President is the live example of a huge age difference in the couple and when at once the wife is much older than the husband, and thinks go very well some decades ago.
By the way is the same age difference than the actual Trump couple... but I the usual side.

As for Poppy and Constantinos, personnaly I don't know much about the lady but he is too young, but if they are well together why not?

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Back
Top Bottom