Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today, March 7, Princess Maria-Olympia attended the Miu Miu Womenswear F/W 2023- 2024 show as part of Paris Fashion Week:

** Pic **

Konstantinos-Alexios and Odysseas-Kimon took part at an Epitafios service yesterday at the Greek Orthodox Church of The Hamptons.
Achilleas-Andreas and Aristidis-Stavros were present as well.

https://instagram.com/stories/pavlo...ource=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

I am a little bit confused, because I had the impression that they were in Greece for the ceremony and would afterwards go to "The Hamptons" in N.Y. State, which , as I have learned is an area where all the rich Americans have big houses.

It's Prince Philipos and his wife the ones accompanying Queen Anna-Maria in Milos. Pavlos and his boys were in The Hamptons yesterday, Pavlos even tagged the local church in his IG stories.
They have arrived in Athens just now.

Last edited:
Maria-Olympia attended the Armani Beauty launch of the My Way Refillable Parfum with Sydney Sweeney in New York City on April 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Congratulations. Littérature is not an usual choice for these social group. Economic studies are more common.
Maybe Achilleas has the artistic blood like his uncle Nicolaos and auntie Theodora.
Interesting point : he is referred as Achilleas of Greece.
I have always wondered what is written in royals official documents. Ruling royals or not.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Well, Achilleas is trying to make a career as an actor, so it makes sense to have chosen literature. It seems his focus was on Greek Tragedy and Modern Literature.

Congratulations to the parents as well. Let's see what Odysseas, already an entrepreneur, choses to study. Ari is still in high school.

Last edited:
Well, Achilleas is trying to make a career as an actor, so it makes sense to have chosen literature. It seems his focus was on Greek Tragedy and Modern Literature.

Congratulations to the parents as well. Let's see what Odysseas, already an entrepreneur, choses to study. Ari is still in high school.
Further to my previous post I want to add that indeed the GRF has artistic blood. Late King Pavlos was an excellent pianist, as did Princess Irini. Also Prince Nikolaos, father of Princess Marina was a very successful painter.
So ...quite normal.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous:... the Queen Frederiki was an excellent painter, she studied it in Florence

He has studied the same as his aunt Princess Theodora, she also specialized in Greek tragedy, but unfortunately, I think it is in Europe where Greek theater and Greek literature are most valued, the Greek classics. I wish him the best and that he succeed as an actor.

HOLA has a report that MO and Peregrine celebrate their third anniversary. So they seem still, or again, to be together!
Hope for an engagement.....

Konstantinos-Alexios was pictured with Poppy Delevingne again, they attended Italian designer Alessandra Rich's Summer Soltice dinner in London yesterday:

** dm article **

Queen Frederiki must be turning in her grave. :lol:

I hope she won' t get pregnant on a whim...after all she turned 37 last month.
Is she legally divorced meanwhile?
Alexios is to blame because I have the feeling he' s seeking for public attention.
Wonder what his parents think of that...

Last edited:
I hope she won' t get pregnant on a whim...after all she turned 37 last month.
Is she legally divorced meanwhile?
Alexios is to blame because I have the feeling he' s seeking for public attention.
Wonder what his parents think of that...
Why would he seek publicity? He’s from a wealthy family and does what he likes.

it won't last. She is way too messy.

Indeed, it's like I get the same reaction with her equally messy sister Cara, I see them on social media and my first thought is they need to shower. :lol:

Indeed, it's like I get the same reaction with her equally messy sister Cara, I see them on social media and my first thought is they need to shower. :lol:

But still they are in all the tabloids and belong to the socalled "jet Set" und probably even are earning money with their looks.

That is the world we are now living in....

Back
Top Bottom