King Abdullah & Queen Rania, Current News & Pictures, Part 14

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claudia Lisa Remy said:
Grest pictures guys. It seems the K and Q been very busy latley . Been on the go allot . Hope they get a break soon. They sure deserve it.

They already got it,they went on a private visit to UK

Thanks for the link. Rania looked so beautiful for her wedding. I like watching videos of her inteviews because it changes from pictures where you can't see the expressions on her face as much precisely.

Thanks amina for the link :) i like the way she talks , very smart woman .

salma said:

Thank u for the pix, QR looks elegant as always
36_22_26.gif

AMMAN, April 24 (Xinhua) -- Jordanian King Abdullah II said here Monday that it was vital to rid the Middle East of weapons of mass destruction, adding that the objective would be achieved more easily if conflict in the region was stopped. In an interview with a Spanish newspaper after holding talks with visiting Spanish royals on the situation in the Middle East, the king said the standoff over Iran's nuclear issue should be solved through dialogue. He added that if Iran was not supposed to have nuclear weapons, nor should other countries.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2006-04/25/content_4471450.htm

Herndon, VA (PRWEB) April 26, 2006 – While most mothers eagerly anticipate being pampered on Mother’s Day, an American entrepreneur and mother of two has put together an ambitious Heart-2-Heart project that’ll bring a day of joy to abused children in the Middle Eastern country of Jordan.

As Ms. Mazier shared, “I am impressed with the bold steps Jordan is taking to tackle this taboo subject in their culture. Visiting their facilities made me realize how much we have to be grateful for. And, I have my heart set on making a positive impact – no matter how small – in the country where I currently reside.”

Queen Rania Al-Abdullah’s conviction is that the well-being of future generations should be of primary concern. Her charitable organization, The Jordan River Foundation, is especially focused on women and children.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/4/prweb376543.htm

Petra, Jordan and New York, NY (PRWEB) April 27, 2006--With human development stalling in many parts of the world, with opportunity still lacking for many, and with instability still threatening to derail hopes of peace around the globe, The King Abdullah II Fund for Development and the Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity invited the world’s Nobel Laureates, heads of state and other esteemed leaders representing different nationalities, religions and creeds to gather in Petra, Jordan once again to discuss and define their roles in responding to these emergencies.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/4/prweb378154.htm

Amman, April 26 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Wednesday visited the tomb of Late Queen Zein Al Sharaf, where His Majesty recited verses of the Holy Quran and laid wreaths on the tomb on the 12th anniversary of her passing away
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Apr/26/51.htm

Amman, April, 27(Petra) -- A convoy of medicine and medical equipment will be sent soon to Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza Strip.

The aid, which comes upon directives by His Majesty King Abdullah II,
Continued

AMMAN, Jordan - King Abdullah II will host talks with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak on Saturday at the monarch‘s palace in the Red Sea resort of Aqaba, a palace official said.
LINK

Adamari said:
What date did this dinner take place? I can't find any English-language news story, organization website or photos on the event. Her website and Petra were silent on this event.

I'm presuming this was an event she attended during her and the King's private 3 day trip to London.

If you want more information on the actual Forum here's a link to their website:
http://www.aiwfonline.co.uk/home.htm

Photo from Profimedia
#1: Jordan's King Abdullah II (2nd R) and Queen Rania (L) pose for a picture with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and his wife Suzanne at a royal palace in the Red Sea port of Aqaba 29 April 2006. Mubarak is in Jordan for talks on aiding the Palestinians amid a growing Western boycott, an official with Jordan's royal court told AFP. The other topic on the agenda was "the latest political and security developments in Iraq," the official said.
#2: Jordan's King Abdullah II (R) shakes hands with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak during their meeting in the Red Sea port of Aqaba 29 April 2006.
#3: Jordan's King Abdullah II (R) receives Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in the Red Sea port of Aqaba 29 April 2006.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 645
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 174
  • NWS-974392.jpg
    NWS-974392.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 243
  • NWS-974597.jpg
    NWS-974597.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 235
  • NWS-974598.jpg
    NWS-974598.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Jordanian - Egyptian summit held in Aqaba
Egyptian President Mohammad Hosni Mubarak and Egyptian first lady Suzan Mubarak arrived in Aqaba Saturday on an official visit to the Kingdom. Upon arrival at King Hussein International Airport, they were received by King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah...
http://www.albawaba.com/en/news/197426

She is alwyas perfct....is amaizing.Thanks for the pics.

King Abdullah II of Jordan, left, welcomes the Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, also known as Abu Mazen, right, in Amman, Jordan, Monday May 1, 2006. The Jordanian King and Abbas discussed ways to revive Palestinian-Israeli peace negotiations

from yahoo/ap, reuters and getty

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 135
  • r4131203983.jpg
    r4131203983.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Amman, May 2 (Petra) -- The Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and his wife have arrived in Amman for a two-day official visit.
During the two-day visit Yudhoyono is expected to meet Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah.
LINK

Aqaba, April 29 (Petra) -- Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah received on Saturday Chicago Mayor Richard Dali and his wife who are in Jordan.
LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom