HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was odd. I'm pretty sure that they are friends but I don't think that it goes beyond that which is probably why they weren't hanging all over each other during the enthronment.

from what i could see, i don't think he has. the way he looks depends on what colors he's wearing and the cut of his clothing. just look at the pics from the enthronement in monaco. plus, he had a big coat on too.

Have you heard that Guillermo is dating Charlotte Casiraghy? is all over the news in spanish.

hsh1969 said:
Have you heard that Guillermo is dating Charlotte Casiraghy? is all over the news in spanish.
Really? I thought she was dating some guy named Felix.

And also, could you post a link to a source story about this? I've searched a bit and I can't find anything at all about the two of them together, and it could just be that they were seen talking together at Prince Albert's coronation and some journalist took it out of context. Thanks.

Last edited:
What??? I've never heard of that! I kind of follow both families and as far as I know, Charlotte is dating this guy named Felix (who has been confused with Guillaume's brother Felix) and Guillaume is single and ready to mingle!

We predicted it right after the enthronment. Most of the posters said that becuase Guillaume and Charlotte were together at the enthroment that soon after reltionship rumours would start swirling around. I would love for them to go out though. But arnt they cousins.

Even though it can't happen I like Guillaume with Crown Princess Victoria better than Charlotte.

i think that he and victoria is close but as future head of state'at the wedding of fredeik and mary he and victoria walked arm and arm when the bridel waltz was to begin and he had his arm around her waist but as i said there are close as follow future head of state

hsh1969 said:

I tried to look for information in the internet..and i didn`t find..have you got any article so we can read??..thanks..

Does anyone know what event these images came from?:

k0k7mf.jpg

k0k7yx.jpg

k0k8aw.jpg

(source: newscom)

grim_lady said:
Does anyone know what event these images came from?:

(source: newscom)

They are from the November enthronement ceremony of Prince Albert of Monaco. You can find more pictures in the Monaco forum.

I couldn't help but notice on the new pictures of Guillaume over at the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess thread does it look like he is growing his beard back?

Yes, it certainly looks like it, MarleyAllison! It's a bit of a pity, really... ;)

Well, I checked out the pictures and it does look like the beard is coming back - unfortunately. Why must he do this to us?! :D

I do not know if Guillaume will go back to university. I hope he has the chance to go back if he wants to. However, It seems like he is doing some Grand Duke training right now with attending events and what not.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Maybe its a winter thing for him.

The beard is back!:mad: I really hope you are right and that it is only a winter thing. If so, I can't wait until spring so that he will shave it off! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom