Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Al-Shaikh Qasem

Commoner
City
N/A
Country
Monaco
Just i would like to say Good Morning, & It's really a great pleasure to be here .

:)

Welcome, Al-Shaikh Qasem! :flowers:

Welcome and Enjoy the forum!

Artemisia said:
The weather in Armenia? It's fine, I guess. No rain but no sun either. :)

Cool, wish you are enjoying with the nice clouds .

But Artemisia, Actually I asked about the weather in the Astro-Space; as I see Astrophysics is one of your interests.

Cool, wish you are enjoying with the nice clouds .

But Artemisia, Actually I asked about the weather in the Astro-Space; as I see Astrophysics is one of your interests.
My fault, I'm sorry. :)
Astrophysics isn't a hobby, it's my profession; I'm an astrophysicists. And astrophysicists are having a field day now, what with the date Mars Rover is sending back, all the excitement over Higgs boson, etc. In short, it's great to be an astrophysicist right now. :cool:

Artemisia said:
My fault, I'm sorry. :)
Astrophysics isn't a hobby, it's my profession; I'm an astrophysicists. And astrophysicists are having a field day now, what with the date Mars Rover is sending back, all the excitement over Higgs boson, etc. In short, it's great to be an astrophysicist right now. :cool:

Mm.. Wonderful; can you analyse horoscope scientifically and know what it means to people ? or what are you doing exactly as a Astrophysicists ?
If yes, i'm a libra ;)

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here.

Mm.. Wonderful; can you analyse horoscope scientifically and know what it means to people ? or what are you doing exactly as a Astrophysicists ?
If yes, i'm a libra ;)

Welcome to TRF!! You're going to meet a lot of interesting people her and our Artemesia is one of the best around.

I think you have astrophysics confused with astrology. Astrophysics is the science that is the branch of astronomy (study of the universe) that deals with the physical composition of matter in the universe along with how it all works I think. When you see someone talking about the analysis of the rocks on Mars, that would be an astrophysicist.

Anyways... welcome once again and hope you really enjoy your time here.

:flowers:

Osipi said:
Welcome to TRF!! You're going to meet a lot of interesting people her and our Artemesia is one of the best around.

I think you have astrophysics confused with astrology. Astrophysics is the science that is the branch of astronomy (study of the universe) that deals with the physical composition of matter in the universe along with how it all works I think. When you see someone talking about the analysis of the rocks on Mars, that would be an astrophysicist.

Anyways... welcome once again and hope you really enjoy your time here.

:flowers:

Dear Osipi,

Thanks alot for the welcoming and for the informations;
I'm Sorry too Artemesia because I don't accurately know about your specialization field .

:)

Hello and welcome to the forums. You'll certainly enjoy your time posting here and gathering all sorts of information from our resident experts. Hope to see you on the threads.

Baroness of Books said:
Hello and welcome to the forums. You'll certainly enjoy your time posting here and gathering all sorts of information from our resident experts. Hope to see you on the threads.

Thank you so much. :)

Welcome! It'll be great read you thoughts and opinions.

If yes, i'm a libra ;)
As Osipi already pointed out (and thanks a lot for the kind words, Osipi :flowers:), I'm an astrophysicist, not astrologist. And I'm afraid there are few astrophysicists who believe in astrology. Sorry. :)

dbarn67 said:
Welcome! It'll be great read you thoughts and opinions.

Thanks, and you can start read it around here; journalists always ask about opinions at first ! :)

Artemisia said:
As Osipi already pointed out (and thanks a lot for the kind words, Osipi :flowers:), I'm an astrophysicist, not astrologist.
And I'm afraid there are few astrophysicists who believe in astrology.
Sorry. :)

Mm... I don't believe about astrology, but I need to think alot about it actually, a couple years ago I've met some Assyrian people, they told me about there Cultuer and how much they are famous as astrology, I don't know is that true or not, but I read about it too to find how much their ancestors good in it, do you have any idea ?

Thanks in advanced. :)

Mm... I don't believe about astrology, but I need to think alot about it actually, a couple years ago I've met some Assyrian people, they told me about there Cultuer and how much they are famous as astrology, I don't know is that true or not, but I read about it too to find how much their ancestors good in it, do you have any idea ?

Thanks in advanced. :)

I'm afraid I don't; astrology has never really been one of my interests. Sorry for not being very helpful! :)

Artemisia said:
I'm afraid I don't; astrology has never really been one of my interests. Sorry for not being very helpful! :)

No Problem, it just a question and too it's not my interests at all . :)

Back
Top Bottom