General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 4: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've moved all posts on Mary's step mother Susan and her new novel to
The Family Of Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth
thread

:flowers:

Is Mary back in Copenhagen?

Wonder where she is now. Is she in Korea with Frederick or back in Copenhagen? Hope to see more photos. They are such a lovely looking couple.

Wonder where she is now. Is she in Korea with Frederick or back in Copenhagen? Hope to see more photos. They are such a lovely looking couple.

I don't believe she is in Korea with Frederik, but i havent' seen any footage of her at home yet. :)
I imagine she returned to denmark when the tour was over. :flowers:

BB has an article mentioning that the royal house has confirmed that Frederik & Mary wont be on facebook in the near future, it is not in the interest of them doing so.

Article (translated) ** Original

BB has an article mentioning that the royal house has confirmed that Frederik & Mary wont be on facebook in the near future, it is not in the interest of them doing so.

Article (translated) ** Original

What a shame, it would have been nice if they were there to talk to. :)
Interesting article about Caroline Luel-Brockdorff. :flowers:

why are they going on facebook? although that would be cool

Fred and Mary seem to have drawn a distinct line between "work" and "private" life, they may find Facebook would blur that line. I sense particularly with Mary, although she does all her appearances very professionally, she feels very much "on duty". When she arrives home, a different person emerges - to a degree. Not a criticism, just an observation.

I am glad they won't be on facebook. It's very celebrity and nothing that is predestinated for royals. Who wants to know when the Head of State brushes his hair or scratches his head.

If royals want to say something or bring a message across they can do so via their website, on many royal websites there is still much room for technical improvement anyway, so why not start there first.

This is the Caroline Fleming who supposedly invited Marie to the shooting party that Joachim was attending. This is where they met according to some.

I think she was Caroline Flemming but changed it back to her maiden name after her divorce from Rory Flemming?!

Yes, it's the same woman. She was also invited to Prince Henrik's baptism and was signing autographs on the way back to Schackenborg - She has a very lively personality, it seems.

Since CP Frederik's Hunting event is an official event and listed on t he calender, I have moved all posts & discussion to the
Crown Prince Frederik Current Events Part 4
Thread

I think she was Caroline Flemming but changed it back to her maiden name after her divorce from Rory Flemming?!

That is Caroline Fleming, Luel-Brockdorf is her maiden name. She and her (ex)husband have recently/are currently going through a divorce.

I apologise, i am confusing her with Caroline Heering. :flowers:

Very well done, Mary! I am happy that she went to show her support the Danish troops.:)

I'm not surprised to see her in uniform, since she is part of the army. It does make sense that she would go due to her involvement with the military. I think it's great! I'm sure that the troops were pleased to see her.

Exactly.

I think it's a great idea that she went since she has shown interest before in the army through her training. It's not as if she always stayed away from the topic and now this, all of a sudden.

Apart from that I think that this is a good distraction from the heir usually going, like Frederik did last year, since there is a lot of female staff in the army. The SRF is sending out a teamwork message here (teamwork actually put into action and not only on paper) and I think that's brilliant. It's examplary in regard to Mary's consort role.

Helmand provice is superhigh risk area, even more impressive that Mary went, and it is clear that she asked for this visit and it was granted, nobody would ever sent her there (different for Frederik who has to go for image reasons as future Head of State).
I guess you meant the DRF?:flowers:

According to BB's cover, Fred, Mary, Alexandra & Martin spent a few days in Verbier, Switzerland

Cover

I guess BB will put all pics on their website later as usual! We have to be a bit patient!

First part of the video was interesting - to see them skiing but second part was quite - uncomfortable - it was filmed secretly at the airplane?!

According to BB's cover, Fred, Mary, Alexandra & Martin spent a few days in Verbier, Switzerland

Cover

if they did spend the time together in Verbier i think it is lovely and shows the warmth and friendship that remains btween Fred, Mary and Alex even after her divorce from Joachim.

Mary and Frederik, Caroline and Peter Heering, Alexandra and Martin were part of a large group who were in Verbier on the weekend for the birthday of a mutual friend.

for the video it is her lady in waiting and her husband too with them and no kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom