Emirate of Bukhara

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

richardsw

Commoner
Country
United States
BukharaEmirstandard.png

Standard of the Emir of Bukhara

¤

- - - - - - - - - - - -

hey, anyone has any history of this house and whom it current head is? Unfortunatey the only information I can find says the same as wikipedia but this man, Seyyid Mir Ibrahim Khan, seems that he may also be died due to huis advance age. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks so very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the information. Does anyone know about the current members of this dynasty and the line of succession to the now non-regnant monarchy?

Unrelated to your question Richard but since there is a free-use Wiki pic I thought it should be posted.

The last Emir of Bukhara

Mohammed Alim Khan (1880-1944) of the Manghit dynasty, reigned 1911-1920
The last direct descendant of Genghis Khan to serve as a national ruler
Overthrown by Bolshevik troops in 1920 and fled to Afghanistan

pic courtesy of Wikipedia and is free of copyright

Attachments

• Bukhara Emir Mohammed Alim Khan 1880-1944.jpg
    Bukhara Emir Mohammed Alim Khan 1880-1944.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 2,692
I know that this thread has been dead for 11 years, but I found myself wondering about who the current pretender to the Emirate of Bukhara might be and a forum search turned up this thread.

Unfortunately, the most I can add to this is that Uzbek Wikipedia says that Said Mir Mohammed Alim Khan's descendants number over 3,000, and have been scattered throughout the world, but there has been some concentration of them in the United States, Turkey, Germany, and Afghanistan.

I know that this thread has been dead for 11 years, but I found myself wondering about who the current pretender to the Emirate of Bukhara might be and a forum search turned up this thread.

Unfortunately, the most I can add to this is that Uzbek Wikipedia says that Said Mir Mohammed Alim Khan's descendants number over 3,000, and have been scattered throughout the world, but there has been some concentration of them in the United States, Turkey, Germany, and Afghanistan.

Hello Mr.Troy, was really nice to see your post, I am also a descendant of the Rulers of Ghengesid Astrakhan and Bukhara (both being called today as The Astrakhanids) on my Father's Side, i am from the Ruling Line meaning if the throne was restored i would be among the legal and Eligible claimants, also on my mother's side i am a Komneno Blood but via Female line so that would make me a secondary claimant to the Throne of Byzantine as well as Empire of Trebizond. there are more ancestors in my linage on my mother's side that make me a descendant of European Royal Lines such as Saint Anna and Saint Helga or Saint Olga of Kievan Rus but thats for another forum.

If you wish to know more you may message me.

Current Emira

If you allow the hypothetical throne to pass through a female line in the absence of male heirs, the current head would be Nailaj Naebzadeh.

Back
Top Bottom