Crown Princess Victoria's Official Visit to the USA: November 3-8, 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pics! I love her outfit!

wow, the backside (or better said the almost not existent backside) of the dress is great!

She looks great but I hope she is not losing any more weight. She definitely doesn't need to!

karolinabraganza  Posted: Nov 6th, 2003 - 10:15 am
... but the constant up and down in her weight
This is news to me. What makes you think her weight is fluctuating ?

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 6th, 2003 - 10:23 am
karolinabraganza  Posted: Nov 6th, 2003 - 10:15 am
... but the constant up and down in her weight
Thousands of pictures, which were published in the last six years.

Lena  Posted: Nov 6th, 2003 - 10:27 am
(King Christian @ Nov 6th, 2003 - 10:23 am)
Thousands of pictures, which were published in the last six years.
you mean ... even in the last 2 to 3 years ?

Yes, I would say even in the last 3 years. But that´s just my opinion. I´m not the bathroom scales of Victoria ;)

what change are you thinking this is .. 2 kg or 20 kg (along the motto, what's a "zero" between friends ;) ) ?

I agree.. her weight is constantly changing. But I think the change in the last year is because of her work out. She looks more "in shape" than she did before. She is not as thin as she was in, lets say 1998...
so I dont think there is any need for worry :p

I agree with Yennie (actually I´m almost ALWAYS agreeing with you, Yennie ;) ). Her current weight isn´t that low, that anybody could call her anorexic.
But I would say, that she has already looked more buff and more trained in her successful partnership with her personal trainer. Now she has still a prominent biceps, triceps, deltoid...but I would say she has lost muscle mass, and even her face looks slimmer.
And KC, I´m talking about +/- 5 kg (10 ibs) since 2000, not more or less.

As I've heard, the drawback with fitness training is, first one loses lose weight and then one gains weight. :(

I´ve heard it the contrary way: First you gain weight (or better said muscle mass) through weight training, and then your former built muscles need more glucose, than the muscles of an untrained person, and so you loose fat. When you stop training and you don´t eat enough, you suddenly loose really fast a lot of weight, because your metabolism is still that high and your body starts to loose the muscle mass again.
And of course a trained person is heavier on the scale, than an untrained, but he/she looks slimmer, because muscles are looking more compact and have a higher density than fat.
I would say this was a little bit OT.

I just checked her schedule
- tomorrow (Friday) she is in New York
- Saturday she is in Wilmington.

What's she doing today ?

What I´ve read there´s today just a visit to the swedish residence/embassy.

Great photos. I was up very late looking for photos. Too bad ibl and Polfoto are pay sites. I didn't see the Colourpress ones come up. Must have been after I went to sleep.
Also does anybody know what colourpress says when you click on "Download". I tried to download the photos to have larger ones but it didn't work. Also foolish me. I checked a couple of local papers. Apparently, not enough people here care. I'm not going to complain about her weight. She looks fine to me and on the way to quite a toned body as well.

Too bad ibl and Polfoto are pay sites
pay sites? what do you mean? Polfoto is open to the public.
Just go to www.polfoto.dk and then click "gastelogin"... it should work

I think that was the site that I had trouble searching through. Not pay though.

I like Princess Victoria's shape this time.
I like her gown. Very simple yet very elegant on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom