Crown Princess Mary is Expecting Twins in January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, basically the twins - irrespective of gender - will prove to be a win-win situation!;)

Lovely news! I think Princess Mary is one of the most gracious of European royalty. I send best wishes to her family and pray for her! God Bless.

Mary is almost a mum of 4 and she is still fit and glam. Can I have her secret please?!

I ask myself the same question all the time:whistling: but i think her secret is diet, displine, state of the art gym and trainer as well as a whole host of spa,body and face consultants and not forgetting probably more time and money than us average folks! heheh...

Yes, Eliza, I would love to have those advantages for sure!

I ask myself the same question all the time:whistling: but i think her secret is diet, displine, state of the art gym and trainer as well as a whole host of spa,body and face consultants and not forgetting probably more time and money than us average folks! heheh...
I would love to have the same!!!!! can we join and copy and endulge ourselves?

I think discipline in particular is the key; many other royals/celebrities have similar access to gyms and trainers without noticable effect. Mary seems to have the discipline not to over-indulge at the dinner table and to keep up her running in the the woods around Kancellihuset.

It also could be Mary's body type and good genetics; some women are just naturally slender and fit. Perhaps Mary is one of them?

^ that definitely plays a large role combined with a great self discipline you can achieve great results

She hasn't and I doubt she will. We'll just have to find out the gender and whether they are identical or fraternal once she gives birth.

She hasn't and I doubt she will. We'll just have to find out the gender and whether they are identical or fraternal once she gives birth.
should be exciting! I must say that pregnancy really suits her!

Its amazing how depending on the clothes she wears, CP Mary's baby bump can look bigger one day and smaller the next. Compare today's photos with yesterday's photos!

:previous:

Exactly what I was thinking Terri Terri, it's sort of like an optical illusion ;) The cut of the jacket today, and where the buttons end (plus possible wind), make her stomach look larger than it actually is, compared to last night.

Well there is a baby bump now. Opticial Illusion definetely.

It is actually quiet nice of Mary to take the bump with her :) When you read the danish headlines, it sometimes seems as they are seperate people :)
Mary and her bump :)
Mary shows of her bump :)
Mary brought her bump :)

It is actually quiet nice of Mary to take the bump with her :) When you read the danish headlines, it sometimes seems as they are seperate people :)
Do they really say that (brought her bump)? That's hilarious!

Hee! Yes, I remember one headline when it was first announced that she was expecting twins. It was something like, "Table for three! Mary takes her bump to lunch." What is she supposed to do, leave the bump with a sitter? :lol:

So true Sternchen, I remember reading the headline of the BT gallery from the penguin-feeding yesterday which said something about "Mary and her bump feed/meet the penguins" :p Because the bump is really participating in the activity too. None the less, I still laughed.

Hee! Yes, I remember one headline when it was first announced that she was expecting twins. It was something like, "Table for three! Mary takes her bump to lunch." What is she supposed to do, leave the bump with a sitter? :lol:

"leave her bump with a sitter" :lol::lol:

I am just curious, where is the bump when Mary is not pregnant :lol: Perhaps he is taking care of the white duster that Marie calls a dog :lol:

Its great seeing Mary with a baby bump now and the press seem to be excited about writing more interesting titles for their stories, some are just funny :ROFLMAO:
Cant wait for the twins to arrive.

Princess Mary Ditches Prints, Finally Looks Slightly Pregnant (PHOTOS)

The bump hysteria is on the verge of becoming pathetic. It is rather unfortunate to see a cheap yellow Internet rag such the HuffingtonPost joining the royal baby watch as well. Crown Princess Mary has already attracted some ill will and does not need more snide and hateful remarks.

Why has she attracted ill will? Over being pregnant? The decision to focus on the bump and papers joining in the royal baby watch isn't Mary's doing. That would be the papers and photogs themselves as they use whatever they can to sell papers.

What bump hysteria are you talkiing about? I haven't noticed any:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom