Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 10: May 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my first thought as well, Frelinghighness....What hairdo?

I have to say that though I have tried really hard to like this and not comment I just want to scream ... the blue is gorgeous on her but the whole thing together is such a mess and the shoes are horrible just too nana for me anyway ... I really wish she would get it together

I saw this on tv, she was having breakfast with schoolchildren to emphasize the importance of it and I thought she is overdressed for the occasion, wondered why she did not look more Mumsy with a cardigan and blouse, skirt or bluejeans

Is this a new outfit?
If it was a different colour and without the leather, this would be an elegant outfit.

I saw this on tv, she was having breakfast with schoolchildren to emphasize the importance of it and I thought she is overdressed for the occasion, wondered why she did not look more Mumsy with a cardigan and blouse, skirt or bluejeans

Whether she is a princess or not, a working average person to wear jeans to an official event/meeting is wrong. I don't find her outfit dressy at all, its simple yet professional looking. Even though it was a breakfast event with schoolchildren, she is a crown princesses at that the end of the day, therefore she needs to keep a standard what to wear at events.

Máxima with a matching dress and coat and brown accessories at the 5th edition of the Future Leaders Event in Amstelveen today, November 8, 2012.

** Full view ** Side view with bag **

Really like the last two brown outfits. Love the belted trench with the high boots, the skirt is just full enough, not too full, and the boots hit just right. Very hard look to pull off.
The second look is interesting too. I think she just got a bad camera angle in the shot where the trousers and sleeves indeed made her look huge.

Princess Maxima herself looks lovely but the beige top definitely does not work with the grey skirt. The brown belt looks even more out of place. Overall an odd combination.

Last edited:
I dislike the beige and grey combination. The wide horizontal stripes and skirt length do her no favors.

It's all mismatched I have no idea what is going on a really confusing outfit on all levels and then the earrings and grey and brown are as I have said many times are just not a go to pair... she looks horrible ... IMO

November 14, 2012 - Maxima in navy ankle length pants with the same shade of navy in a shirt matched with a belt. This looks like a jumpsuit but I also could be wrong.

Full view ** Close up

I like the colour on her but and idea is nice but it is more casual to me and not for an offiacl engagement ... IMO but there is something about it I like on her .

I quite like this on her. I much prefer it with the shoes she is wearing instead of those awful booties she wore the first time. I like the belt, as well.

I love the shade of blue on Maxima, but that's about it.

She looks good but I think heels and a wider belt would make this outfit better.

hyland said:
She looks good but I think heels and a wider belt would make this outfit better.

Heels would be great, provided they are understated because otherwise we'd be in Nicki Minaj territory, but a wider belt with the short pant would cheapen the look, IMO.

Crown Princess Máxima at the conference Growing SMEs (Small and Medium Sized Enterprises) Connect, Exchange, Invest at the World Forum in Den Haag today, wearing one of her favourite outfits - we've surely seen it three to five times on her during the last years:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Good grief..not again! I do like her bag, however.

Oh I agree not again she has worn this number before and though there is something I like about the suit but not on Maxima. I like the bag as well.

I am happy for her to rewear clothes, even Holland is having a hard time economically put together with the fact that it is not the Dutch way to be extravagant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom