Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 10: January 2008 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see there being an equivalent to the - already powerful - Kelly Family and the unknown Wittstocks - but then who knows?

Here we go...she's officially accepted her first royal apppointment, and she's not even royal yet:
Prince Albert of Monaco's fiancée Charlene Wittstock is born free - Telegraph

She is now a patroness of Born Free Foundation, a foundation set up by actress Virginia McKenna.
Home: Born Free Foundation

BRAVA!!!:flowers::flowers:

I am a big supporter and admirer of big cats and the Born Free Foundation, I love it that CW will be a patroness.

This is a perfect start for her, IMO.

Let's not forget that she already has a patronage: the "Ladies' Lunches" which support grants to third world countries. They might give CW another opportunity to support African countries in need.

Let's not forget that she already has a patronage: the "Ladies' Lunches" which support grants to third world countries. They might give CW another opportunity to support African countries in need.
true...true...hopefully she'll get more involved in that as time goes on as well....

In the presence of Charlene Wittstock, the Swiss Foundation 'Paint a Smile'
organized in partnership with the Yacht Club of Monaco and Paramount
Pictures, the premiere of 'Dinner for Schmucks'. Monaco, October 5, 2010.

The mission of the charity 'Paint a Smile' is to re-paint children's hospital
wards across Europe in colourful ways which will promote happier feelings
and a positive outlook.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Nice to see her again.... very short her outfit but it suits her extremely

I agree with you her outfit is very short for a future princess, but it suits her very well . I saw sometimes Princess Mathilde of Belgium(who is very beautiful) with short outfit. I prefere to see Charlene Wittstock at a charity event than at a Armany show

I agree with you her outfit is very short for a future princess, but it suits her very well . I saw sometimes Princess Mathilde of Belgium(who is very beautiful) with short outfit. I prefere to see Charlene Wittstock at a charity event than at a Armany show
Speculating as to CW whereabouts is not a good thing to do because just as we say she has gone to SA for a sabbatical Cw is appearing at the next function.Nice to see her in action again.

I don't like the outfit. Her face looks weird, like plastic...at least she appears for a good cause.

She seems to be back then, she looks good to me slightly like a waxwork in the second picture but that could just be to do with the light.

"Waxwork is perhaps a little overstated, but I wish she would acquire a more feminine coiffure and general styling.

Charlene looks much worse if you could see more pics of hers. I just looked two royal boards: one English and another Spanish language. They posted more pics of CW. She is waring mini dress and boots, it is very inappropriate for future princess IMO .:nonono:
In one pic Charlene is shown sitting in 3rd row. It is quite strange especially that event is held in Monaco, so she should be considered at least guest of honor not just a regular guest.:ermm:

I agree Lqueen, she needs a softer hair style, maybe a little longer. Lovely skin and cheek bones!

Should there be a dress code for future princesses, and if so, what should it be?

A bit more understated I would say, maybe she felt comfortable with it,
which is of course also important, but in the pics of the latest event she
once more looks a bit gotten out of line, too short skirt, too dark colours.
I don't have the feeling as if she had been the guest of honour, but even
if she had a lighter look would have been nicer.

Here's a pic of the skirt and the audience, Lakshmi, maybe these are similar
to the ones you've meant.

Guys, i just saw photos of her on another blog, ohhhh myyyy gosshhhhh, it looks like she had her nose tweeked, again. No wonder we haven't seen her in awhile. Not only does her face look stretched, but he nose doesn't look look like it fits her face, eeeeekkkk, another MJ.

the skirt is a little too short but why can she not wear short skirt ? In france it is the mode too wear short skirt or so short pant with long boots, she is 32 years old, she can be a little sexy, whith a fiance whith all the women around. Christine10, I look at her nose, there is nothing to say, it is the same nose that before. the hair must be changed, but when somebody wants critize, he always find to say. For her presence, she is very discret, she is not yet a princess. Prince Albert attended at paint a smile events many time. But he is in Shanghai, she begins to participe at charity work. But she was well with persons around.It was the matter.

Meliana, this forum is about opinions and it is my opinion that she had something done to her nose if not her face again. Unless you know her personally, you shouldn't say there is nothing to say.

Christine10, excuse me , I have also an opnion, there is nothing to say about her nose or her face, I am like you, I have eyes to see .

Does it really matter whether or not she's had another "job" done ??

It's her and PA's decision, if she has indeed done so.

For me she did have a nose job, but it's not so relevant. She wanted to improve her image probably, so what?
It's pretty obvious she has a nose job:
Before - Before2
After - After2

Before, she had a bump on her nose, now it's dissapeared. It's a little retouching, nothing serious.

Christine10, excuse me , I have also an opnion, there is nothing to say about her nose or her face, I am like you, I have eyes to see .

What are you, CW public relations? Leave people make a point, the same you do!

Her skirt is fine. She is tall and elegant. Her "Princess" future sister-in-law's often dress like street walkers. Not so much Caroline. Princess wear what they want. Eugenie and Beatrice are awful dressers, but they are still princesses.

I am not the public relation of Charlene Wittstock, I am french, I don-t like the always critisisme . I thought that was a forum where all opinions could be written, some persons like Charlene Wittstock, don-t. Untill this year,and the engagement , I read the criticismes and those who like Charlene Wittstock, but what I see is that all the persons who don-t critic always her are away because the others persons are not fair with them.Also I register to defend hor sometimes no. But I have the right to say what I think.

Okay...let's move on.

Charlene will swim to midmare mile for february , to raise fonds for special olympics games.( see the sport newpapers south africa)

It makes me happy to see Prince Albert smiling now much more than some time ago.

Charlene will swim at the Midmare Mile frebruary the 12 and 13th, for raising found for special olympics Games of South Africa. This open race will take place in South Africa She is the patron of special olympic games of Monaco All the south africa newspapers of sport spoke of this event two days ago.

Good for her, fund raising. Good to see she does this even before she marries Albert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom