30th Anniversary of King Baudouin's death

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're absolutely right, Albert proved to be a successful king, but I can understand his fears in the days immediately following his brother's sudden death.

In the pictures of yesterday's event, nice to see Baudouin's niece Marie-Astrid as well. I'd also like to hear what Margaretha said, her interventions in the rtbf documentary were quite touching- it's evident they were very close

And I think Albert can now rest easily, Philippe is an exemplary king and his three eldest children are excellent young adults now, so the future of the dynasty is basically assured :flowers:

Basically it is as if he carried out his duty to Baudouin ?

Commemorative mass in honor of King Boudewijn at the Church of Our Lady of Laeken.

In attendance:
-King and Queen of the Belgians.
-Prince Gabriël
-Grand Duke Henri
-Grand Duchess María Teresa
-Prince Guillaume
-Princess Stephanie
-Princess Astrid
-Prince Lorenz
-Prince Amedeo
-Prince Nikolaus of Leichestein
-Princess Margaretha of Leichestein
-Princess Annunciata of Leichestein
-Pss Delphine +James O'Hare and Oscar.

Is it just me or does Oscar look a lot like his cousin Aymeric?
Those Coburg genes...

Again no Princess Esmeralda and no Princess Léa.
Princess Esmeralda was his half sister !

Thanks! Who were the final two people walking in (just behind Oscar)?

Poor Jim, both his kids ended up getting the MEGA STRONG Coburg genes and look like their mother's family :lol:

:previous:

I imagine James O'Hare, the husband of Pss Delphine was meant. I believe she refers to him as 'Jim'. I have come across it in several newspapers at least.

I imagine James O'Hare, the husband of Pss Delphine was meant. I believe she refers to him as 'Jim'. I have come across it in several newspapers at least.
Yes, it's Delphine's partner. They aren't married

Its a shame that King Albert and Queen Paola can't attend the Mass.

Yes, that's who I meant :lol:

That poor man crashed and burned against the 40 ft tall fortified wall of the Belgian Coburg Genes™ and both his kids look like Delphine's paternal family ?

Back
Top Bottom