The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Chit Chat (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   Which Royal Has the Same Name As You? (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/which-royal-has-the-same-name-as-you-9234.html)

Shadiyah2086 03-23-2006 01:18 PM

Which Royal Has the Same Name As You?

I know that there are many people who are name for royals because their parents liked that particular royal. For example my friends was named after Princess Diana becasue she was born on the day Diana married Charles.

My name is Latisha which means joy and gladness in Latin. I share mine with Princess Letizia of Spain and Princess Leatitia-Maria of Belgium. (Although spelled differently)

Anyone else out there share they name with a royal?

mirrjam 03-23-2006 01:22 PM

no, I pity that. :(
I would love to have the name; mary. My name looks a little like that; mirjam. No actually it doesnt. it is totally different. :D

Princess_Beatrix 03-23-2006 01:27 PM

I share my name with Anne, Princess Royal.

*SofiaM* 03-23-2006 01:27 PM

My name is Sofia...my mum called me it obviously because she likes the name and she has always admired Queen Sofia. :) Personally I prefer the spelling Sophia.

Maxie 03-23-2006 01:28 PM

I'm an Elisabeth, so there are/have been so many royals with whom I share/shared my name! :)

pollyemma 03-23-2006 02:29 PM

I too share my name "Emma" with quite a number of royal and noble ladies... but I am most proud to share it with the great Queen Emma of Holland(nee waldeck-pyrmont) who raised the amazing Queen Juliana and is largely responsible for shaping the Dutch royal family into what it is today.

LaMinka 03-23-2006 02:49 PM

my name is Grace Mariella;) my mom have always loved Princess Grace.,, maybe the reason

LaChicaMadrilena 03-23-2006 03:54 PM

My name is Aleksandra, so I share it with Princess Alexandra of Danemark and with little daughter of Princess Caroline. There were also few other Alexandra-Queens and Princesses in the past, I think;)

Avalon 03-23-2006 04:49 PM

Well, my name is Diana, so I share my name with late Lady Diana and a few other royals.

magnik 03-23-2006 05:38 PM

My name is Agnieszka - Agnes.

I share my name with few ladies from the past like:
Agnes von Anhalt wife of Johann Herzog v. Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg and great-great-granaunt of Catherine II of Russia.
Few Agneses d'Anjou, d'Aquitaine (wifes of Henri III empereur Romain-Germanique, Ramiro I rey de Aragon, PierreI comte de Savoie, Ramiro II rey de Aragon), de Bourbon and de Bourgogne, von Habsburg (daughters of Rudolf I, Albrecht I), von Hessen, de Savoie, von Wurttemberg.
Agnes von Babenberg wife of Istvan III Arpad kin of Hungry etc.

Present: Agnes von Habsburg-Lothringen wife os Karl-Alfred, Prince von und zu Liechtenstein (1910-1985) brother of GD Franz Joseph II.

Jackswife 03-23-2006 05:51 PM

I share my name with all the variants of "Katherine" , but in the royals category I guess the closest match would be the agelessly lovely Duchess of Kent, the former Katherine Worsley. All the others (Ekaterina, Caterina, Catherine, etc) are also in with that but the Duchess and I share the same spelling.:)

enchantednights 03-23-2006 06:07 PM

my name is Diana so I obviously share mine with the late Princess Diana.

Juanita 03-23-2006 06:11 PM

My name is Joana. I share it with Joana, wife of Henrique IV of Castela; her daughter Joana, Princess of Castela; Juana (La Loca) Queen of Castela and Infanta Joana of Portugal.
I share it also with Jeanne d'Arc.

ladybelline 03-24-2006 07:42 AM

My name is Bénédicte Marie, so I share my name with both Queen Margrethe of Denmark'sister and her daughter-in-law!!:D

Lila Rose 03-24-2006 10:12 AM

my name is Sofie , so I share it with Queen Sofia of Spain

It's also one of Princess Louise of Belgium en Countess Eloise of the Netherlands middle names

liliawodna 03-24-2006 11:18 AM

And my name is Marta - just like the name of my favourite princess Martha Louise;)

Lizy 03-24-2006 11:27 AM

My names are Elizabeth and Catherine so that would be quite a few royals I share a name with!!

Piaa 03-25-2006 07:11 PM

My name is Olympia.........so I share with Maria-Olympia (well half of it anyway)

Sancia 03-26-2006 05:33 AM

My name is Marie, and I have Anne as third name. So I share it with lot of royals.

Margrethe II 03-26-2006 06:52 AM

I do not share my name with any royals...not one!

"MII"

Lil princess lost 03-26-2006 07:38 AM

My name is Elizabeth-I guess I share my name with quite a few royals.

Lady Jennifer 03-26-2006 11:01 AM

My name is Jennifer & my middle is Lindsay & I do not share my name with any royal.

ochan 03-26-2006 09:08 PM

my name is really uncommon Avellina and Novialy (I never find any girl who have same name with me).. so I don't share my name with any royals..

RhapsodyBrat 03-26-2006 09:52 PM

my second name is Tamara and i share it with Princess Tamara Laura Czartoryska (or Czartoryski) Borbon https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamara_...toryska-Borbon. she's a member of Poland's exiled royal family and apparently related to the Spanish royal family. ;)

on one pic of her that i saw on WireImage i thought she looked like Cher. :D hee hee

elisabetteke 03-27-2006 01:25 PM

My name is Liesbet and that comes from Elisabeth/Elizabeth so I do share too my name with a lot of queens and princesses from the past and the present. I think Elisabeth (or something that comes from it) is very popular. At least In Belgium.

Paula** 03-27-2006 03:27 PM

There's a royal named Paula?, I don't know :(

Shadiyah2086 03-27-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula**

Queen Paola of Belgium which is the Dutch version of Paula. (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong)

alexandra485 03-27-2006 03:56 PM

my name is Alexandra, that is quite popular with royals now, Princess Caroline named her daughter Alexandra, Queen Alexandra of England, Ingrid ALEXANDRA from Norway, Zsarina Alexandra of Russia, (ex) Princess Alexandra of Denmark, ...i cant think of anymore!

crisiñaki 03-27-2006 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadiyah2086
Queen Paola of Belgium which is the Dutch version of Paula. (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Paola is an italian name:rolleyes: ;)
Queen Paola was born in Italy:cool:

Shadiyah2086 03-27-2006 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Paola is an italian name:rolleyes: ;)
Queen Paola was born in Italy:cool:

Duh, stupid me I didn't think of that.:rolleyes: Thanks for correcting me crisiñaki.

RhapsodyBrat 03-27-2006 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula**

there's the Brazilian royal Paola de Orleans e Bragrança. read about her here: https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/207425-post44.html from the Non-Reigning Houses forum. not really much to read, but i hope it helps. ;)

Paula** 03-28-2006 03:39 AM

Thanks guys ;]

flcty 03-30-2006 12:35 AM

Are there any royals with the name Felicity? :confused:

Ritka 03-30-2006 09:18 AM

Margaret is my birth name, so there are quite a few. Other than Princess Margaret, I also share my name with one of my favorite royals of the past, Queen Margaret of Scotland, later Saint Margaret.

christinacg 04-01-2006 03:26 AM

My second name, Christina, which I prefer, I share with Infanta Cristina. I'm sure there's many other royal ladies with that name since it seems to be a popular name in many royal family geneologies.

GömdNatt 04-05-2006 05:49 PM

my name is Sarah so I share it with Crown Princess Sarah of Brunei and Lady Sarah Chatto, daughter of Princess Margret. And I think Diana had a sister anmed Sarah? And also Sarah Ferguson. umm...My middle name is Marie. there's Marie-Astrid...and I can't really think of anyone else.

live4lazio 04-05-2006 06:17 PM

My names are Therese, Marie, Elizabeth and Ann. So I share names with a lot of royal ladies as well.

alejandro_sk 04-06-2006 03:15 AM

Well, my name is Alejandro José so I share my first name with several Czars of Russia and my second name with some Austrian Emperors.
Wow! I'm beginning to feel important! ;)
Take care and thank you for all the interesting threads in this forum!
Alejandro

angiep 05-10-2006 07:39 AM

My name is Angela and I believe that was one of the Queen Mother's names.

galuhcandrakirana 05-10-2006 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angiep
My name is Angela and I believe that was one of the Queen Mother's names.

You also share name with princess Angela of Lienchenstein:). Btw which queen mother do you refer to?

Mathilde1286 05-10-2006 07:28 PM

My mother told me she named me after a Princess Michelle...but I do not know of any Princess Michelle's...??? Anyhow, my middle name is Irene...so there is the Princess Irene of Greece, Queen Sofia's sister. :)

Forge1985 05-11-2006 02:18 AM

My first name is Georgia & I don't think that there are any royals with that exact name, but there are 2 Georginas - Fürstin Georgina (Gina) von und zu Liechtenstein, mother of the present Fürst; and her great-granddaughter (I think) Georgina "Gina".

I guess you could say I share my name with a lot of monarchs & princes - George/Giorgios/Georg - all the same name.

My middle name is Kathleen, which is a version of Katherine/Katharine, etc...lots of sharing in that name!

Forge1985 05-11-2006 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galuhcandrakirana
You also share name with princess Angela of Lienchenstein:). Btw which queen mother do you refer to?

I believe she was referring to Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. One of her middle names was Angela.

farah 05-11-2006 02:39 AM

My name is Farah, so i share my name with the most beautiful, Empress Farah Diba.

LadyLouise 05-11-2006 03:56 AM

My name is Louise, I am not sure how many royals I share my name with but I know there is a few.

lise 05-11-2006 04:57 AM

I don't share my name with anyone.

michelle 05-11-2006 05:03 AM

My brother shares his name with Prince Sebastien of Luxembourg ....

iannis 05-11-2006 05:48 AM

It is such a pitty that although my name is the most popular name in Greece, there was never a prince named Ioannis. But taken that it's actually John, I suppose it's the same with King Juan Carlos? Please somebody confirm this :(

ChevalieurduCiel 05-11-2006 06:02 AM

I confirm!Juan is the equivelant of Yannis!All the others ...Totally NOT

leonardinha 05-11-2006 06:07 AM

My name's Gisella, so I share my name with some noble ladies from the past like Kaiserin Elisabeth's (Sisi) daughter, and other princesses from the Middle Ages...

Furienna 05-11-2006 05:51 PM

My full name is Christina Maria, but please call me Christina or Kicki. But anyway, there have been many royal Christinas and Marias (or Marys and Maries). Only here in Sweden, there have been two princesses Marias married to Swedish princes, one married to future king Karl IX in the 16th century and one to prince Vilhelm in the early 20th century, and queen Maria Eleonora, who was married to king Gustav II Adolf in the 17th century. Not to mention king Karl IX's second wife queen Christina and their granddaughter queen Christina in the 17th century. Even my sister Gunilla Margareta (called Gunilla) is the namesake of king Johan III:s second queen, Gunilla Bielke, and of queen Margareta Leijonhufvud in the 16th century, crown princess Margareth and princess Margareta and all Margaretas, Margareths and Margaretes in the royal families. Our brother's ful name is Johan Stefan, but he's called Stefan. Johan is the equivalent of all Johns, Jeans, Juans, Giovannis and Ivans out there, and there have been many kings and princes with those names, haven't it? There should be some Stefans too. Our father's ful name is Johan Bertil Adolf, but he's called Bertil. There we have Johan again, and we used to have a prince Bertil over here in Sweden. Adolf has also been a popular royal name in Sweden and Germany. Our mother's ful name is Kerstin Margareta. Kerstin is a Swedish form of Christina, and I have covered that, and I have also covered Margareta.

But being in love with Michael Jackson, I want to ask you: Has there even been a prince or king Michael anywhere?

iannis 05-11-2006 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furienna
My full name is Christina Maria, but please call me Christina or Kicki. But anyway, there have been many royal Christinas and Marias (or Marys and Maries). Only here in Sweden, there have been two princesses Marias married to Swedish princes, one married to future king Karl IX in the 16th century and one to prince Vilhelm in the early 20th century, and queen Maria Eleonora, who was married to king Gustav II Adolf in the 17th century. Not to mention king Karl IX's second wife queen Christina and their granddaughter queen Christina in the 17th century. Even my sister Gunilla Margareta (called Gunilla) is the namesake of king Johan III:s second queen, Gunilla Bielke, and of queen Margareta Leijonhufvud in the 16th century, crown princess Margareth and princess Margareta and all Margaretas, Margareths and Margaretes in the royal families. Our brother's ful name is Johan Stefan, but he's called Stefan. Johan is the equivalent of all Johns, Jeans, Juans, Giovannis and Ivans out there, and there have been many kings and princes with those names, haven't it? There should be some Stefans too. Our father's ful name is Johan Bertil Adolf, but he's called Bertil. There we have Johan again, and we used to have a prince Bertil over here in Sweden. Adolf has also been a popular royal name in Sweden and Germany. Our mother's ful name is Kerstin Margareta. Kerstin is a Swedish form of Christina, and I have covered that, and I have also covered Margareta.

But being in love with Michael Jackson, I want to ask you: Has there even been a prince or king Michael anywhere?

From the ones who are alive there is the ex King Michael of Romania, Prince Michael of Kent, Prince Michael of Greece...

Furienna 05-11-2006 07:41 PM

There were some royal Michaels then! I just hadn't heard about them! Thanks!

RhapsodyBrat 05-11-2006 10:40 PM

i just had to share this...my sister used to have a classmate named Juan Carlos, and his surname was de los Reyes. his middle initial was M. so his full name is Juan Carlos M. delos Reyes. talk about being namesakes with King Juan Carlos. i was beginning to think his middle name was Majestad! hee hee :D :D ;)

galuhcandrakirana 05-12-2006 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forge1985
I believe she was referring to Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. One of her middle names was Angela.

Since I don't follow BRF closely I didn't know the late queen mother's full name. Thank you for your information:).

Lovelydiana 07-04-2006 04:38 PM

My name is Elizabeth so I have many royals with the same name as me. My name is very similar to the Queen's name. Her name is Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Mine is Elizabeth Marie Henry. I also share the last name of Henry with Prince Harry, Henry Charles Albert David!

SusanE 07-04-2006 10:47 PM

I was born a few days before Queen Elizabeth II acceded to the throne. My middle name is Elizabeth in honor of her.

CrownPrinceLorenzo 07-05-2006 01:28 AM

My name is Laurence, so I share a name with two Belgian Royals.

Prince Laurent of Belgium has the same name, but his is the French version.

Prince Lorenz, Archduke of Austria-Este, also now a member of the Belgian Royal House.

Juanita 07-05-2006 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...JuAnItA...
My name is Joana. I share it with Joana, wife of Henrique IV of Castela; her daughter Joana, Princess of Castela; Juana (La Loca) Queen of Castela and Infanta Joana of Portugal.
I share it also with Jeanne d'Arc.

And one more:
the newest granddaughter of Queen Beatrix! :D

Laura Elizabeth 07-05-2006 09:58 AM

I associate my first name with Petrarch :D but then I'm a big silly geek.

Laura would be the feminine of Laurent and Laurence, and it's a root of Laurentien.

I share Elizabeth... well, pick one :)

VictoriaRomanov 07-05-2006 10:38 AM

I was named after Queen Victoria and Queen Sofia :) my name is Victoria Sofia

ZandraRae 07-05-2006 11:35 AM

I don't think I was named after anyone in particular, but I share my name with a few princesses. Princess Alexandra!

Sophus 07-15-2006 04:34 PM

I am named Christian after the danish kings of that name.

All firstborn boys in my family are given that name while all firstborn girls are named Sophie after the mistress of Christian V - the ancestor of my family.

Sophus 07-15-2006 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyLouise
My name is Louise, I am not sure how many royals I share my name with but I know there is a few.

Besides a lot of princesses, 3 queens of Denmark were named Louise - the wife of Frederik V Louise of Great Britain; the wife of Christian IX Louise of Hesse-Cassel; and the wife of Frederik VIII Louise of Sweden-Norway...

Tosca 07-18-2006 11:52 AM

I share my third name Marta with Martha Louise of Norway

magnik 07-18-2006 12:26 PM

What about our other middle names? With which royal do you share tham with?

My second name is Ewa. I don't know any royal ladies of that name - just few noble ladies.
But I know many royal ladies of the name Katarzyna - Catherine, Catarina, Catalina, Katherine which is my other middle name. Catalina de Castilla y Aragon, Katherine Howard and Parr wives of Henry VIII, Catherine II The Great imperatrice of Russia or Catherine de Medici wife of Henru II king of France.

Sophus 07-18-2006 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnik
What about our other middle names? With which royal do you share tham with?

My second name is Ewa. I don't know any royal ladies of that name - just few noble ladies.
But I know many royal ladies of the name Katarzyna - Catherine, Catarina, Catalina, Katherine which is my other middle name. Catalina de Castilla y Aragon, Katherine Howard and Parr wives of Henry VIII, Catherine II The Great imperatrice of Russia or Catherine de Medici wife of Henru II king of France.

My middle name is Gabriel like the young belgian prince. It was the name of my farther's brother who died as a child long before I was born.

CrownPrinceLorenzo 07-18-2006 07:32 PM

My middle name is Albert.

So the Prince Alberts of past and present. Also the King Alberts of Belgium. Heh, with Laurence and Albert, I should be bigger fans of the Belgian Royal Family.

acdc1 06-11-2007 11:19 AM

My name is Anne, so I share it with Queen Anne in the past, and Anne, Princess Royal in the future. My older brother is Thomas, and my younger brother is Christian, which are all royal names. However, none of us were named for royals. We were named for family (Anne is my mother and grandmother, Thomas is my uncle, and Christian is my great-grandfather.)

crisiñaki 06-11-2007 12:41 PM

My name belongs to a danish-born Russian Empress:flowers:

Henri M. 06-11-2007 12:51 PM

HRH The Grand Duke of Luxembourg (Henri de Nassau)
HRH Prince Henrik of Denmark (Henri de Laborde Monpezat)
HRH Prince Harry of Wales (Henry Mountbatten-Windsor)
HRH The Count of Paris (Henri d'Orléans)

Nichola 06-11-2007 04:56 PM

My middle name is Clair.

I share mine with the Countess of Ulster, and Princess Claire of Belgium. I can't think of any others?

marie45se 10-18-2007 04:26 AM

My name is Marie-Chiristine and I share it with Princess of Kent and Archduchess Marie-Christine of Habsburg-Lothrigen the daughter of Marie-Astrid of Luxemburg and Archduke Carl-Christian. My middle name is Lena I don´t think their is any royalty who has that name

LadyGabrielle 12-11-2007 11:58 PM

lady anne

Well mine is Anne so Queen Anne and Princess Anne. Middle, Im not sure, its Gabrielle. Anyone with that name?

oxygen 12-12-2007 12:41 AM

Princess Angela of Liechtenstein! I'm also African-American/Hispanic like she is.

Rice 12-28-2007 06:31 PM

My name is Elizabeth--therefore, Her Majesty, the Queen. Also, Princess Elisabeth of Belgium (although, I do spell my name with a "z")

Liz 12-28-2007 06:51 PM

My name is Elizabeth Anne, so I share my name with more than a few royals. :smile:

sirhon11234 12-28-2007 08:12 PM

Unfortunately I don't, no royal is named Devin. :(

BeatrixFan 12-28-2007 08:42 PM

Well, there was an ancient leader of the Jews called Samuel but I don't think he was Royal.

SASSY 12-28-2007 09:21 PM

Queen Sonja of Norway.

I'm not named after her and I spell mine with an I.
My Grandma (Mom's side) is named Martha Louise!
This probably doesn't count but my Great-Grandma (Dad's side) was named Queen. :flowers:

ladyfizzle101 01-10-2008 11:35 AM

well i share mines with princess amelia of england (king george III daugther) and i guess princess catharina-amalia cuz in spaniah you would say amalia for amelia

Madame Royale 01-10-2008 12:21 PM

It's a french variation on the name of both past and future english and continental Queen's/ Empresses.

bbb 01-10-2008 12:22 PM

i'm ann and my mom was margaret.

Picmajik 01-10-2008 01:36 PM

mine's too modern

I'm a Debra Elaine, may be some Elaines if I dig deep enough (similar to Eleanor) but my brother is a David Roy which is "king David" to me. Edward VIII preferred to be called David and I believe that is what most of the family called him.

Shikha Pal 01-13-2008 12:57 AM

My Name is Shikha, and my name is similar to the title Sheikha

olebabs 11-06-2009 10:49 AM

My name is Camilla and I guess that the only royal lady bearing that name is the Duchess of Cornwall. But she is actually kind of cool :-)

Lighthouse 11-09-2009 04:32 AM

I have a Scottish name but if I did share my name with a royal I would like to be called Elizabeth, Sarah or Diana :whistling:.

antonieta 11-09-2009 02:01 PM

I share my name with Marie - Antoinette.

magnik 11-09-2009 03:18 PM

I've just found that I share my name with:
Agnes von Habsburg-Lothringen b. 1950 wife of ? von Furstenberg

and Spanish version Ines with:
Princess Ines Bagration-Mouhransky b. 1980
Ines de Borbon Duchess de Syracuse b. 1940 daughter of Alfonso II Infante de Espana, Duc de Calabre
Ines de Borbon Princess de Two-Sicile b. 1971

and Italian version with:
Agnese Borghese 1836-1920 wife of Principe di Pombino

ChantalC 11-10-2009 05:18 PM

My name is Chantal. I share my name with Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece and Princess Chantal of Hanover, the ex-wife of Prince Ernst-August of Hanover.

MAfan 11-10-2009 05:59 PM

I share my name with the Count of Bardi, Lord Severn, the Duke of Orleans, a couple of Kings of England in the past, six Kings of Scotland again in the past and the late Duke of Madrid.

MelinaB. 11-11-2009 03:06 PM

I share my name with an old Duchess of Devonshire, as far as I know.
There might be other royal women with my name that I'm not aware of, of course.

Catherine Helvin 04-28-2010 09:03 AM

I share a first name with at least three of our former queens: Catherine of Aragon, Catherine Parr, Catherine of Braganza, and a middle name with our present queen and her mother.

Duchessmary 04-28-2010 10:44 AM

Mary~need I say more. LOL.

Lina RdC 04-30-2010 03:55 PM

Since my second name is Alexandra, I share names with the British queen Alexandra, princess Alexandra of Luxembourg, former princess Alexandra of Denmark, Ingrid Alexandra of Norway and princess Caroline's daughter Alexandra of Hannover...

NoorMeansLight 04-30-2010 04:32 PM

My full name is Catherine-Amelie, so I share my name with Princess Catharina-Amalia, P Willem-Alexander's and Maxima's daughter. :flowers:

Dralcoffin 05-23-2010 01:20 AM

(My first name is just Drew, but I'll let it slide.)

Andrew:
The Duke of York
Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark (Prince Philip's dad)
Prince Andrew of Yugoslavia, son of Alexander I
Andrew I (1046-2060), II (1205-1235), and III (1290-1301) of Hungary
Edward VIII had all four patron saints of Great Britain in his name, and Andrew's one of them

Alexander:
A guy who conquered everything from Athens to the Indus (and two other Macedonian kings)
Alexander I (of War and Peace fame), II (Tsar Liberator), and III (Nicholas' overbearing father) of Russia
Three kings of Scotland, including the last one before Edward Longshanks started invading
Alexander I of Yugoslavia
And many many princes as well as the Alexandras/Alexandrinas

I have a pretty royal name come to think of it.

Leslie2006 06-14-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margrethe II (Post 408364)
I do not share my name with any royals...not one!

"MII"

Don't feel bad! Neither do I.

Thomasine 06-16-2010 06:36 PM

I share my names with Anna of Austria, Sophia of Spain and Catharina the Great. Not a bad lot.......

But I was actually named after my greatgrandmother.

NoorMeansLight 06-17-2010 07:46 AM

^ Thomasine, you have 3 names??! :ohmy: Wow!