The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Family of Brunei (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f71/)
-   -   HRH Princess Azrinaz current events 1: March 2006- (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f71/hrh-princess-azrinaz-current-events-1-march-2006-a-8990.html)

mimzat 02-25-2009 10:48 PM

Azrinaz is beautiful and i believe she is very happy to have two kids and marry to Sultan Brunei.

Cantik 02-27-2009 03:23 AM

For relationship with her husband, I think everybody agreed she is happy. who knows the surrounding area........!?

Sara.Niez 04-26-2009 02:21 AM

Of course shes happy. She got everything! :-D
Oh yeah, Azrinaz had cut her hair short! She looked good on it. :)

Joumana 07-15-2009 03:44 PM

Nobody can be sure that someone is happy...

Adamizzle 04-21-2010 08:51 AM

Actually they are happy. Last June there was a birthday party for Prince Wakeel at the Polo Club, HM Sultan, Queen Saleha and the Prince's mother, Azrinaz were all there together even though it wasn't an official event. The Queen didn't wear as much make up as she usually does, and the Sultan played polo while the Prince and his friends played games. The Queen seemed genuinely interested throughout the event.

https://i42.tinypic.com/2ngv7fm.jpg
[L-R] Pengiran Isteri Azrinaz, Prince Wakeel, HM Sultan, HM Queen

hjrwlker 04-25-2010 12:23 AM

nice pic :clap: love these unofficial photos. they look more genuine. anymore?

carlota 04-25-2010 10:11 AM

thanks for the pic,Adamizzle!
it's great! azrinaz looks lovely. did you take it yourself? your camera seems really good for such detailed zoom!

Adamizzle 04-27-2010 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota (Post 1073474)
thanks for the pic,Adamizzle!
it's great! azrinaz looks lovely. did you take it yourself? your camera seems really good for such detailed zoom!

hey thanks. i wasnt really far. from where i was standing up on the kids bouncer (:rofl:), it was probably about 50m away.

hjrwlker 04-28-2010 09:03 AM

i wonder where she always go shopping at. i mean brunei is so small. they must have occassionally travel to s'pore or m'sia for a short shopping trip.

Sara.Niez 05-08-2010 03:08 AM

wow.. this is cool.. :) thanks for the pic Adamizzle! :)
Anymore? hehe... =p

PhillyGurl 06-18-2010 10:19 PM

Could someone please answer my three questions:

2.) Why does Azinaz always stand in the back of her husband and his first wife...she appears to be at least three feet behind? Why?

3.) Do all three of them live in the same house? Or does Azinaz have her own house?

Thank you in advance...

TunTeja 06-21-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hjrwlker (Post 1074773)
i wonder where she always go shopping at. i mean brunei is so small. they must have occassionally travel to s'pore or m'sia for a short shopping trip.

They shopped all over, Kuala Lumpur and Singapura and Milan, London, Paris etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyGurl (Post 1096288)
Could someone please answer my three questions:

1. First wife Queen Saleha's rights to be beside the Sultan for all formal occasions. Sultan being a fair and just person, has both wives accompanying him at all events.

2. By order of precedence and the Malay etiquette, I believe the Sultan's first wife place to be just behind the husband and the 2nd wife just behind the 1st wife. This is also a show of respect with the husband in front and the younger Azrinaz walking a few steps behind the two.

3. They all live in Nurul Iman Palace, I am sure w the palace being palatial and the biggest in the world they have their own private domains. I believe the Sultan is building his younger wife a palace (as he had built Nurul Izzah Palace for Mariam his "2nd/ex" wife). Now that the Sultan and Azrinaz is suddenly divorced, not sure what will happened to the new palace, probably for CP and his wife..

PhillyGurl 06-21-2010 07:24 PM

Thanks for your response.

Kasumi 09-03-2010 01:47 PM

AZRINAZ Mazhar Hakim, the former wife of the Sultan of Brunei, has obtained a court injunction to stop the circulation of the best-selling book The Fast Life and Sudden Death of Michael McGurk, which had been on the shelves since six weeks ago, reported Berita Harian.
The paper, quoting wire reports, said the book, among others, tells about the developerís attempt to sell a miniature Quran that purportedly cost US$8mil (RM25.6mil) to the Sultan.
It was proposed to be a wedding gift for Azrinaz, a former TV3 newscaster, who became the rulerís third wife in August 2005.
When the Sultan snubbed the offer, McGurk filed a suit against him for allegedly breaching their contract but Sydney courts ruled that the matter was not within their jurisdiction.
Azrinazís Sydney lawyers claimed the book is in contempt of court because it contains information previously banned from publication by a Federal Court judge in 2005. - The Star online

More at The Malay Mail article

linlin93 10-20-2010 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasumi (Post 1132873)
AZRINAZ Mazhar Hakim, the former wife of the Sultan of Brunei, has obtained a court injunction to stop the circulation of the best-selling book The Fast Life and Sudden Death of Michael McGurk, which had been on the shelves since six weeks ago, reported Berita Harian.
The paper, quoting wire reports, said the book, among others, tells about the developerís attempt to sell a miniature Quran that purportedly cost US$8mil (RM25.6mil) to the Sultan.
It was proposed to be a wedding gift for Azrinaz, a former TV3 newscaster, who became the rulerís third wife in August 2005.
When the Sultan snubbed the offer, McGurk filed a suit against him for allegedly breaching their contract but Sydney courts ruled that the matter was not within their jurisdiction.
Azrinazís Sydney lawyers claimed the book is in contempt of court because it contains information previously banned from publication by a Federal Court judge in 2005. -

hello,imnewbie her.. i read ur post...actually wat really happen here? i dun get the point.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DIAMOND (Post 807807)
Hi jello,
i think that give wrong information about pi azrinaz. She is not married yet b4 this. How come she had given birth at 18 if she still study at college and khairy is in oxford i think that time. Definitely you are wrong. I think you mean zalina azman. If zalina azman yes. She has a son & married twice. 1st with malay & the second one is with an english man. Both divorce. Zalina azman also a presenter for your information. < ed Warren >

hello..imnewbie here..diamond,i really agree with u..:flowers: