The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Dutch Royals (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Lech Photo Sessions: 2005-2013 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/lech-photo-sessions-2005-2013-a-8960.html)

Kit 02-18-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marengo (Post 1518340)

Where did you read this info? I havent heard anything about it (yet). I have seen pictures of Máxima's mother in Lech though:

Search photos : lech. Press Photos, Press Agency, Photo Agncy Belgium : Isopix.be

Krone an Austrian newspaper reported on it. Afterwards they visited the American Bar in the city. The owner of the bar confirmed the visit afterwards. It must have been on Friday according to the article.

lucien 02-18-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kit (Post 1518475)
Krone an Austrian newspaper reported on it. Afterwards they visited the American Bar in the city. The owner of the bar confirmed the visit afterwards. It must have been on Friday according to the article.

No,not true,sorry.On friday the couple was here in NL and left for Lech by train from Amsterdam in the evening.

Constantijn and Laurentien and the children are in Lech too yes,but today,with the coming changes etc,they left the stage for the Queen and the future King and Queen and their girls,as of april 30th that is the new Royal Family and that was highlighted by them today too.

julliette 02-18-2013 01:04 PM

:previous: Does that mean we won't see Constantijn and Laurentien and the children anymore in this photosession for the years to come?

lucien 02-18-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by julliette (Post 1518492)
:previous: Does that mean we won't see Constantijn and Laurentien and the children anymore in this photosession for the years to come?

No no,just not this time,this time was rather special as all will agree.It was the last time of HM as Queen,and Alex and Máxima as Princely Couple.

Kit 02-18-2013 01:19 PM

That is interesting. Thanks Lucien. Maybe I find a link to the article then I post it. :-)

cdm 02-18-2013 01:36 PM

Constantijn and Laurentien live in Belgium, don't they?
So I guess they went the past week. The winter vacation for schools in Belgium was last week.

lucien 02-18-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdm (Post 1518523)
Constantijn and Laurentien live in Belgium, don't they?
So I guess they went the past week. The winter vacation for schools in Belgium was last week.

They were there last week yes,,so was HM as she arrived last week monday.IIRC i have mentioned that in one of the posts at the time too.

CASSARD 02-18-2013 01:58 PM

No foto's only princess Alexia?

fairy tale 02-18-2013 02:11 PM

large gallery https://www.royalportraits.nl/categories.php?cat_id=913

Samen in Lech - Together in Lech - YouTube

iceflower 02-18-2013 03:16 PM

Here are two more galleries of the photo session

** lehtikuva.fi: Willem Alexander ja Maxima Lechin rinteillä **

** pp: Maxima et Beatrix : Joie et rires au 1er anniversaire de la tragédie de Friso **

and two articles from Hello and Spanish Hola:

** helloonline: Dutch royals take poignant winter holiday a year after Prince Friso's accident **

** El posado invernal más esperado de la Familia Real holandesa cuando se cumple el primer aniversario.. ** translation **

MagMil 02-18-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1518381)

Here are some large pics without watermarks (click on zoom before saving):

** gettyimages/zimbio: The Dutch Royal Family Attend Their Annual Winter Photocall **

And some more of their departure by train:

** pp: Princesse Maxima : Un an après la tragédie, en route pour les vacances à Lech **

:previous:
Such a cute and lovely family :heartflower:

Princess Luna 02-18-2013 03:59 PM

Anybody who knows how many years the Dutch family had their holiday in Lech?

sheikah deena 02-18-2013 04:17 PM

OMG What a Lovely Pics ,, They looks so Happy comfortable Family ,, So glad to see them happy & Smiling ,, Thank you for Posting All :-)

fairy tale 02-18-2013 04:19 PM

a longer video Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers

MarNoe 02-18-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Luna (Post 1518594)
Anybody who knows how many years the Dutch family had their holiday in Lech?

Don't know exactly but from what I've read the Dutch royal family has been going to Lech for over 60 years.

An Ard Ri 02-18-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebafan81 (Post 1518452)
This is one of my favorite ones so far!
De Oranjes in Lech: de wintersportfotosessie - Nieuws - VK

Ah that's a wonderful shot!

iceflower 02-23-2013 10:14 AM

Here are some pics of Willem-Alexander and Máxima without the girls in Lech (click on the pics to enlarge):

** Pic ** diezminutos.es: Las últimas vacaciones de Guillermo y Máxima como Príncipes de Orange **