The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Families of Austria and Germany (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f78/)
-   -   Princess Nathalie of Berleburg and Family, Current Events Part 1: January 2006 - (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f78/princess-nathalie-of-berleburg-and-family-current-events-part-1-january-2006-a-8475.html)

JessRulz 07-17-2008 09:15 AM

Billed-Bladet - Prinsesse Nathalie: Alexander er min kæreste

Article and picture about Nathalie and her long-time boyfriend Alexander Johannsmann, a man we've never seen/known much about until now

norwegianne 07-17-2008 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 796420)
That is great news. She has done quite well in the past year, I am pretty sure she wont be dissapointing at the games. Will she aslo participate in the individual dressage ?

No, just the team, from what I have understood. :flowers:

EDIT: Apparently I was misinformed. Nathalie will indeed be participating in the individual dressage after qualifying with her scores in the team competition. :flowers:

Next Star 08-17-2008 11:56 PM

To me respresenting your nation in an international event like the olympics is one of the greatest honors.Congrats to Nathalie on being chosing for the Danish national team.

sneeuwklokje 08-18-2008 06:42 AM

And many more congrats for winning team bronze!!:flowers::flowers:

Regina 08-18-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessRulz (Post 800027)

Article and picture about Nathalie and her long-time boyfriend Alexander Johannsmann, a man we've never seen/known much about until now

Since when they started dating? Does anywone know?

sgl 08-20-2008 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneeuwklokje (Post 812905)

How exciting for her! Congratulations to Nathalie and Denmark.

GrandDuchess 08-21-2008 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regina (Post 812950)
Since when they started dating? Does anywone know?

I think she first mentioned having a boyfriend in 2006.

Regina 08-22-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandDuchess (Post 814118)
I think she first mentioned having a boyfriend in 2006.

Ok, GrandDuchess ::flowers: thanks. They look happy together. A new royal wedding in Denmark would be nice.

Congratulations to Nathalie and to Denmark!

Tricota 08-30-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneeuwklokje (Post 812905)

That was a very nice performence...:flowers:

principessa 07-09-2009 05:31 PM

Princess Nathalie achieved twice the forth place at the CHIO riding championships.

Prinzessin Nathalie zweimal Vierte beim CHIO - Bad Berleburg - DerWesten

lyndaW 07-12-2009 01:52 PM

I am a bit confused, so someone help me out..please. Gustav owns the castle they all live in, not his father Richard, so Gustav is considered a German citizen (although his mother Benedikte is a Danish born Princess of the King of Denmark). the oldest daughter is Alexandra (GermanPrincess living in Paris), Nathalie lives with her parents & brother in the castle in Germany but is considered a Danish Princess and rides under the Danish flag---not the German flag.
Nathalie very rarely is included in any events with thee Danish Royal family..........WHY ?? Her parents, brother & his girlfriend Carina Axelsson, and older sister Alexandra are included......??????????????

Are any of these three friends with Joachim (after all the German Castle is really not that far from Scchackenborg--couple of hours driving ??)

I have never seen Nathalie with Marie or Mary ????

sgl 07-24-2009 11:06 PM

Princess Nathalie won first place in a dressage competition. She was in first place with Digby in one of the events, and second place with Rigoletto in another. This competition is important, as it will determine who will represent Denmark at the European championship in England this August.

Prinsesse Nathalie suvernt i front - Politiken.dk

Lumutqueen 07-25-2009 06:21 AM

:previous:
Well done, Princess Nathalie. Does mean she represents Denmark at the European Championships?
:flowers:

dazzling 07-25-2009 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumutqueen (Post 970537)
Well done, Princess Nathalie. Does mean she represents Denmark at the European Championships?
:flowers:

She could but there are alos other riders who might represent, im guessing the trainer or committe will choose in the next few days.

This is really good news. She has been doing really well lately, I do wish to see her at the top of this game. Thanks Sgl for the info.

Lumutqueen 07-25-2009 06:45 AM

Ahh thank you dazzling. I wasn't quite sure by the article. :flowers:

sgl 07-25-2009 11:05 AM

You're welcome! It sounded to me like she was in 1st place at this time. I don't know if there are more events coming up, or if this is something that I missed with the translation. I really hope that she rides for Denmark in the championship.

grevinnan 07-25-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessRulz (Post 800027)

Looks like a younger version of her dad.

Tricota 07-26-2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyndaW (Post 965499)
I am a bit confused, so someone help me out..please. Gustav owns the castle they all live in, not his father Richard, so Gustav is considered a German citizen (although his mother Benedikte is a Danish born Princess of the King of Denmark). the oldest daughter is Alexandra (GermanPrincess living in Paris), Nathalie lives with her parents & brother in the castle in Germany but is considered a Danish Princess and rides under the Danish flag---not the German flag.

Gustav is born in Germany (Frankfurt-am-Main). Alexandra and Nathalie were both born in Copenhagen, Denmark.

sgl 07-26-2009 04:56 PM

Princess Nathalie has won the dressage championship today, and will compete for Denmark in August:

Billed-Bladet - Prinsesse Nathalie er Danmarks bedste dressurrytter

dazzling 07-28-2009 07:24 AM

26-07-2009 Gudme Princess Nathalie zu Berleburg, here with her parents Princess Benedikte and Prins Richard, won the Danish Equestrian Championship at Broholm Castle in Gudme.

Picture Gallery PPE