The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/)
-   -   Prince Christian, Current Events 1: November 2005 - July 2006 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/prince-christian-current-events-1-november-2005-july-2006-a-7914.html)

Royal Fan 02-13-2006 04:36 PM

me either ! hes so cute lol I Love babies so cuddly :)

Kelly 02-13-2006 05:52 PM

Well I read that in a Hello! article that stated that he would be making an official visit to Germany with his parents and later catching the winter olympics.

Sonnenblumenmäd 02-14-2006 04:10 AM

Can't wait to see new pictures of Christian - in the arms of her beautiful mon!

Catharina 02-14-2006 05:18 AM

Ncie to hear that little Christian is doing okay! I can't wait to see new pics of him! :)

englandprincess 02-14-2006 09:10 AM

Christian is definitely the cutest royal baby ever! Well, as far as I can remember!

Liah76 02-14-2006 09:51 AM

Prince Christian is so cute..... a beautifull baby

Royal Fan 02-14-2006 02:30 PM

indeed the most beautiful baby (boy) born to a royal in a long time

EmmieLou 02-14-2006 04:31 PM

Would to see Mary and Christian meet up with Maxima and her girls at the Olympics, I know it is not going to happen but that would have made a great photo.

crisiñaki 02-14-2006 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmieLou
Would to see Mary and Christian meet up with Maxima and her girls at the Olympics, I know it is not going to happen but that would have made a great photo.

Yeah, just imagine Alexia playing with Christian:rolleyes:
I can't help being a royal matchmaker and since Christian cannot marry Leonor, then Alexia is a great choice:D :D :D :D :D

wimaamal 02-14-2006 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liah76
Prince Christian is so cute..... a beautifull baby

:eek: I don't agree at all!
He's cute, but beautifull:confused:

Royal Fan 02-15-2006 12:20 AM

Yes Beautiful. all babies are Beautiful :)

Gillian 02-15-2006 08:43 AM

I accept Royal fan, that all babies are beautiful. And prince Christian:))
I hear on the grapevine that little prince arrive in Torino with father,it's true, or not?

norwegianne 02-15-2006 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gillian
I accept Royal fan, that all babies are beautiful. And prince Christian:))
I hear on the grapevine that little prince arrive in Torino with father,it's true, or not?

According to the calendar, only Frederik is in Torino, not Mary - so Christian is probably not either.

galatea_12 02-15-2006 09:20 PM

Prince Christian and Prince Sverre Magnus as best buddies... I would love to see that! :)

soCal girl 02-15-2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galatea_12
Prince Christian and Prince Sverre Magnus as best buddies... I would love to see that! :)

That would be adorable! Two, little boys wrestling each other (for fun of course!) and Ingrid Alexandra just rolling her eyes and Marius laughing....yes, I can see it:D. I bet they would be good friends, especially since their fathers are and they're countries are so close to each other!

pepperann 02-17-2006 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Fan
Yes Beautiful. all babies are Beautiful :)

I agree with you there Royal Fan! All babies are beautiful! Just as all people are beautiful in their own way. But not all people or babies are photogenic though. Perhaps that is what the other people meant. Also, as the saying goes...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The definition of beautiful is different for everyone, but I still think all babies are beautiful! They're so precious and innocent....beginning of a new life, where the future is all theirs.

Kelly 02-21-2006 05:54 PM

Will he be making any new appearances before the norweigan baptism? He is kind of hidden right now in Germany, which of course is understandable.

Lasse Pedersen 02-21-2006 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly
Will he be making any new appearances before the norweigan baptism? He is kind of hidden right now in Germany, which of course is understandable.

Obviously, I am clueless of when we will see His Little Royal Highness again, however I have my doubts that we will see him at the Norwegian Christening. First of all, I think that TRH the Crown Prince Couple want him to be away from the press for as long as possible... and plausible for royalty. Secondly, I would think that it would be very impolite of the couple to bring Prince Christian to the ceremony. That event has to be focused on HH Prince Sverre Magnus and no other I would say!

/Lasse Pedersen

Princejohnny25 02-21-2006 06:59 PM

I dont think they would bring the tiny future king of denmark to a minor princes christening. He would take all the attention. Also, Prince Sverre is not HH.

stellam 02-21-2006 11:44 PM

If Mary is still breastfeeding the Little Prince then he will be in Norway with her and Fred just like MM and Haakon had Prince Sverre with them in Denmark.

Stellad