The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f153/)
-   -   Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f153/albert-ii-charlene-and-family-on-magazine-covers-7595.html)

Smush 08-13-2011 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1301912)

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene on this week's French Point de Vue and Charlene on the cover of German Bunte:

** Bunte **

This one has very nice pics inside, I bought it after the wedding :smile:

melina premiere 08-13-2011 10:25 AM

I bought it also as I understand german language, there are many reports and photos

Smush 08-13-2011 01:09 PM

Does anyone have this one?
https://i55.tinypic.com/kf2o88.jpg

I would like to read the article. But I suppose it's all rubbish again.

zarat 09-20-2011 04:53 AM

Point de Vue *.:.* En Couverture
Princesse Charlene appeared on the cover of new "Point de vue" but I don't know if there's something about her inside-at least nothing in the summary and the main title on the cover is "royal- what's new?". So I suppose that they will repeat what is already known about different royals.

Daisiesforever 09-20-2011 05:02 AM

Ooh I do love this magazine and Princess Charlene looks absolutely beautiful on the cover. I do love the earings she is wearing. They look like white and yellow diamonds and almost resemble drops of rain. Perfectly graceful and so exquisite.

KittyAtlanta 09-20-2011 09:58 AM

I like the earrings, too. I can't remember which jeweler they came from, but they also come in just white diamonds.

Thtregoddess11 09-20-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisiesforever (Post 1318190)
Ooh I do love this magazine and Princess Charlene looks absolutely beautiful on the cover. I do love the earings she is wearing. They look like white and yellow diamonds and almost resemble drops of rain. Perfectly graceful and so exquisite.

I agree with you 100%! I think that photo is from the ball in Yorkshire.

Smush 09-20-2011 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thtregoddess11 (Post 1318362)
I agree with you 100%! I think that photo is from the ball in Yorkshire.

Yes it is. Gorgeous as always :cool:

Thtregoddess11 09-20-2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smush (Post 1318363)
Yes it is. Gorgeous as always :cool:

Thought so! :) Love your Team Charlene Gif by the way. :):flowers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smush (Post 1302269)

I used google translate to translate that cover and what came up for Albert & Charlene was:
"Charlene and Albert honeymoon nightmare continues" Would be interesting if anyone has the article. I agree Smush, I think it's all rubbish again. Looks like a pic from their summer trip to Greece. It'll never end.

zarat 09-21-2011 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smush (Post 1302269)

It's from "Voici" magazine which is a pure, classic ( with negative meaning) tabloid so you can expect only rubbish, gossip, undertones, ect.

Smush 09-21-2011 04:52 AM

Thank you guys for the info. So I was right it isn't worth reading ;)

Quote:

Thought so! :) Love your Team Charlene Gif by the way. :):flowers:
Thank you.

zarat 10-04-2011 07:18 AM

Point de Vue *.:.* En Couverture
Although the cover of "Point de vue" is dedicated to Duchess of Cambridge there's also small picture of Princess Charlene regarding her first official engagament without prince ALbert.

zarat 10-11-2011 04:07 AM

This week Princess Charlene has the cover of "Point de vue" only for herself! The introductory article refers to her recent interview made during french fashion week. The main title is " I will do it as I'm please" ( or "on my way"). Point de Vue *.:.* En Couverture

Lakshmi 10-11-2011 07:55 PM

This PDV pic of Charlene is not the best one. She looked way better at this event-meeting with Croatian president-than this pic shows.

melina premiere 10-12-2011 12:26 PM

I read the article, it speaks about the interview of Princess Charlene this article does not look like the english tabloids, it speaks how princesss charlene in short words deny all these bad rumors and it describes a wife with a strong character and very dignified and not a wife with nerves as described in the anglo saxon medias. There are photos we do not watch

iceflower 10-13-2011 04:19 AM

Princess Charlene on the cover of German Bunte and Frau im Spiegel this week, both using a
pic of the ball in Leeds last month and both created a story around the right time for a baby.

But as always: this is a thread for covers only, not one to discuss the tabloid stories themselves.

** Bunte ** Frau im Spiegel **

Smush 10-13-2011 04:37 AM

LOL.
Nice pics. Bunte and Frau im Spiegel stories are not worth discussing anyway ;)

MRSJ 10-13-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
Princess Charlene on the cover of German Bunte and Frau im Spiegel this week, both using a
pic of the ball in Leeds last month and both created a story around the right time for a baby.

But as always: this is a thread for covers only, not one to discuss the tabloid stories themselves.

** Bunte ** Frau im Spiegel **

The earrings she's wearing on these covers are very lovely......

Smush 10-13-2011 11:06 AM

It's not just the bling bling.
I like this look. So magic and mystic. What does she think?
At her wedding she also looked that way sometimes.

melina premiere 10-15-2011 06:22 PM

I watched photos of her when she was young, she looked that way at that times and she did not know the prince and Monaco at that times, she was only 12 or 13 years old