The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f153/)
-   -   Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f153/albert-ii-charlene-and-family-on-magazine-covers-7595.html)

LadyMacAlpine 10-19-2005 08:06 PM

Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers
 
As a baby with the first two beautiful woman in his life
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Mag/7b_1_b.jpg
PARIS MATCH 1958 GRACE DE MONACO PRESENTE ALBERT

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Mag/cc_1_b.jpg
PARIS MATCH No 482 (07/58)caroline and Albert of Monaco
EBay

LadyMacAlpine 10-19-2005 08:10 PM

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...0Mag/andyw.jpg
1986 Magazine Andy Warhol's Interview featuring on the cover Prince Albert of Monaco.
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/aa_1.jpg
French Mag., Point De Vue, November 21, 1986
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/c8_1.jpg
French Mag., Point De Vue, December 9, 1988. EBay

LadyMacAlpine 10-19-2005 08:28 PM

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Mag/87_2_b.jpg
PARIS MATCH : RAINIER ET ALBERT MONACO NOUS PARLENT 98 EBay

Tosca 10-20-2005 03:08 AM

Great covers, LadyMac! Especially the one by Andy Wharol!

LadyMacAlpine 10-20-2005 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tosca
Great covers, LadyMac! Especially the one by Andy Wharol!

Thanks I thought of starting it with that one only decided his ladies would be best. I am sure he will get more especially around November 19, 2005. It's a day I would love to witness myself.

iceflower 10-20-2005 04:37 PM

One more of his first covers ever :)
source: BUNTE

https://tinypic.com/esjexk.jpg

LadyMacAlpine 10-20-2005 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
One more of his first covers ever :)
source: own collection

Aww I have never seen that one. Grace looked so beutiful even shortly after birth. I'm glad someone is joining in I was worried no one would.

iceflower 10-22-2005 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I'm glad someone is joining in I was worried no one would.

So I join in again with a cover from 1997 :)

https://tinypic.com/etfw1x.jpg

(source: Point de Vue)

LadyMacAlpine 10-22-2005 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
So I join in again with a cover from 1997 :)

(source: own collection)

NICE he looks great in that photo. Love the tie.

LadyMacAlpine 01-01-2006 09:29 PM

All from EBay. Now see what is going to change in Albert's life this year I was right it was in 2005. I have some photos I am saving for another time.
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/99_1.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/22_1.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/11_1.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/7a_1.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/45_1.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/0a_1.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/36_1.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/6d_1.jpg

iceflower 01-28-2006 04:02 PM

A cover from 1984:

https://i1.tinypic.com/ms1xn8.jpg
(Jours de France)

LadyMacAlpine 02-07-2006 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
A cover from 1984:
(Jours de France)

I have the inside article and photo to that one. Here are a few more seems you and I are the only one's interested. Just wait until he hits the covers with his wife later this year they will be bouncing off the board. Now lets see how long it takes for anyone to notice that prediction. :D I also want to say I have photo's of Albert taken in private times and on the covers of magazines that even though they were in the press I will treat them as private not meant for public display. He is a good man doing much for people around the world with who he is in his work, charity which he doesn't have to lend his name to. Sources on covers

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/78_1.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/1b_1.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Mag/30_1_b.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/56_1.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...0Mag/a131a.jpg

LadyMacAlpine 02-07-2006 11:19 PM

I forgot one. If I am correct that's the red horse given to Albert by the late Queen Victoria-Eugeneia of Spain his Godmother. He already one but Grace sent someone to hide it.
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Mag/4d_1_b.jpg

LadyMacAlpine 02-07-2006 11:48 PM

I'm going to throw in a few book covers I have as well with their sources.
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...0Mag/book1.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/book.jpg

AquaMarine 02-08-2006 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
...Just wait until he hits the covers with his wife later this year they will be bouncing off the board. Now lets see how long it takes for anyone to notice that prediction.:D

I' like to develop a predictions subject ;) Just yesterday I read some February' horoscopes (by Susan Miller) on https://www.astrologyzone.com and found there very interesting words about Pisces :
"You've been working harder, longer, and smarter than you ever thought possible. For that, blame Saturn, now moving through your house of work projects and firmly pinning you to your desk. Your company seems to have gone through streamlining efforts last year, and lacking assistants and other subordinates to help you, you have had little choice but to do the work of two.
You seem to be in a planning mode in February, busy perfecting your strategy and polishing a plan dear to you that you will present very soon to either VIPs or the world. In the first half of the month, keep most of your plans under wraps and continue to tweak them. You may walk around with a little smile that will intrigue everyone you meet, but you seem to want to keep your plans secret for the most part. You may have a new product to launch, or a new sweetheart you don't want to introduce to anyone - not friends, not family, not anyone - just yet. You are right to feel this way, as all things need a little private incubation in the early stages." ...
...Your home and family may become much more of a hub for you when Mars moves into Gemini from February 17 until April 13. If you had hoped to make changes in address, or in the structure, decor, or general comfort of your home or other property, you will have a terrific chance to do so, for all the right options will come your way. A family member - most likely a parent (?) or someone else - may need some of your concentrated attention too at month's end. You will want to be there for that person...
...Venus will send Jupiter a beautiful and rare vibration on February 14, indicating that you may take a long weekend away to fly to a glittering locale. Fly to London for four days? A weekend in Bermuda on pink sands? A chateau in a snowy locale in the south of France? These and any other beautiful options are possible!!! (The four days I am referring to would be February 11 - 14). etc.etc.etc."

I took just some extracts. What do you think abou it? ;)
:D
Last few years I am used to compare my life with her forecasts and can say that she is usually right in 80% :)

LadyMacAlpine 02-08-2006 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AquaMarine
I' like to develop a predictions subject ;) Just yesterday I read some February' horoscopes (by Susan Miller) on https://www.astrologyzone.com and found there very interesting words about Pisces :
"You've been working harder, longer, and smarter than you ever thought possible. For that, blame Saturn, now moving through your house of work projects and firmly pinning you to your desk. Your company seems to have gone through streamlining efforts last year, and lacking assistants and other subordinates to help you, you have had little choice but to do the work of two.
You seem to be in a planning mode in February, busy perfecting your strategy and polishing a plan dear to you that you will present very soon to either VIPs or the world. In the first half of the month, keep most of your plans under wraps and continue to tweak them. You may walk around with a little smile that will intrigue everyone you meet, but you seem to want to keep your plans secret for the most part. You may have a new product to launch, or a new sweetheart you don't want to introduce to anyone - not friends, not family, not anyone - just yet. You are right to feel this way, as all things need a little private incubation in the early stages." ...
...Your home and family may become much more of a hub for you when Mars moves into Gemini from February 17 until April 13. If you had hoped to make changes in address, or in the structure, decor, or general comfort of your home or other property, you will have a terrific chance to do so, for all the right options will come your way. A family member - most likely a parent (?) or someone else - may need some of your concentrated attention too at month's end. You will want to be there for that person...
...Venus will send Jupiter a beautiful and rare vibration on February 14, indicating that you may take a long weekend away to fly to a glittering locale. Fly to London for four days? A weekend in Bermuda on pink sands? A chateau in a snowy locale in the south of France? These and any other beautiful options are possible!!! (The four days I am referring to would be February 11 - 14). etc.etc.etc."

I took just some extracts. What do you think abou it? ;)
:D
Last few years I am used to compare my life with her forecasts and can say that she is usually right in 80% :)

Maybe you should post that in the wife thread. ;) Florida isn't to bad this time of year however I believe he will be at the Olympics. Darn this broad is hoping he will jump but I keep getting missed.

iceflower 02-09-2006 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
I have the inside article and photo to that one. Here are a few more seems you and I are the only one's interested. Just wait until he hits the covers with his wife later this year they will be bouncing off the board. Now lets see how long it takes for anyone to notice that prediction. :D

:D I think so too. Well, let's keep this thread alive till that will change ;)

LadyMacAlpine 02-09-2006 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
:D I think so too. Well, let's keep this thread alive till that will change ;)

I don't have free time like I use to you will have to pick up the slack. But will do what I can.

pinklady1991 02-09-2006 05:23 PM

Some of us are still interested but swamped at work...like the idea of the predictions thread...

iceflower 02-10-2006 03:43 AM

Ok, pinklady is with us, LadyMac :)

Here are some more covers:
https://i1.tinypic.com/ngeihl.jpg https://i1.tinypic.com/ngeid2.jpg
https://i1.tinypic.com/ngeiqc.jpg https://i1.tinypic.com/ngeiv5.jpg https://i1.tinypic.com/ngeiwn.jpg
(journaux-collection)

iceflower 02-10-2006 03:49 AM

And these are two of my favourite ones:
So sweet with his little sister and with an extremely intensive look at the second cover - that makes you shudder :D :)
https://i1.tinypic.com/ngejc4.jpg https://i1.tinypic.com/ngejgy.jpg
(journaux-collection)

michelle 02-10-2006 04:02 AM

Aww... these are my fav's too, Ice. He's so cute ;-)

AquaMarine 02-10-2006 06:46 AM

If you look at the shade side of the PA picture you will see Ranier :cool: Just cover the left (from you) pic side with something ;)

LadyMacAlpine 02-14-2006 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
Ok, pinklady is with us, LadyMac :)

Here are some more covers:

https://i1.tinypic.com/ngeiwn.jpg
(journaux-collection)

I just now to a look at this photo and its about like the one I have in a glossy sitting beside my computer. It looks like the same photo shoot and the negitive was switched. Mine his hand is more in the helmet. I have his Amherst photo's beside it as well. He sure was cute with a head full of curly hair.

LadyMacAlpine 02-14-2006 06:34 PM

Here are the latest. Of course these are from Point de Vue

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...vcouv41047.jpg Insidehttps://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...vcouv90832.jpg

LadyMacAlpine 02-14-2006 06:45 PM

More Point de Vue the first I posted before this is with the inside and issue number. Source all Point de Vue originals
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...vcouv45643.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...vcouv52222.jpg
N 2852 Semaine du
19 au 25 Mars 2003
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...vcouv70937.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...vcouv84023.jpg
N 2959
Semaine du
06 au 11 Avril 2005
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...vcouv67959.jpg N 2974 Semaine du 19 au 26 Juillet 2005
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...vcouv50441.jpgN 2955 Semaine du 09 au 15 Mars 2005

iceflower 02-18-2006 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AquaMarine
If you look at the shade side of the PA picture you will see Ranier :cool: Just cover the left (from you) pic side with something ;)

You're right :)
Here is one more cover from Jours de France :

https://i1.tinypic.com/nzhs47.jpg
The title says: "The prince the girls dream of" - I think untill today that hasn't changed with one single difference: the girls have become older as well ;)

LadyMacAlpine 02-21-2006 10:14 PM

Paris Match one photo missing from article.
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...-2185-1-91.jpghttps://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...-de-monaco.jpg

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...alandgrace.jpg

LadyMacAlpine 02-21-2006 10:22 PM

Point De Vue. Not a clear picture of him in the lower left coner. Brother and sister.
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/0f_1.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/b0_1.jpg

LadyMacAlpine 02-21-2006 10:27 PM

Another of Albert with Charlene, Paris Match
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Mag/paris1.jpg

LadyMacAlpine 02-22-2006 10:59 AM

Point de Vue
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...vcouv69607.jpg

iceflower 02-23-2006 04:28 PM

Good addtions, LadyMac! And thank you for also adding the inside arcticle in post number 28. That's one more pic from the photosession I had posted a set of pics of!

LadyMacAlpine 02-23-2006 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
Good addtions, LadyMac! And thank you for also adding the inside arcticle in post number 28. That's one more pic from the photosession I had posted a set of pics of!

You mean the one where they were all dressed in white except Rainier? I love those and thank you. I have more but haven't posted them.

iceflower 02-23-2006 04:59 PM

Yes, those are the ones I meant, it would be great if you added additional ones to the ones I already posted :)

iceflower 03-02-2006 04:41 PM

Albert with Caroline on the cover of the German magazine Freizeit Revue:

https://i2.tinypic.com/ouw5rd.jpg

iceflower 03-10-2006 05:29 PM

A very sweet cover from 1958:

https://i2.tinypic.com/r2qqls.jpg
(Marie France/ebay)

Tosca 03-14-2006 10:55 AM

I wonder if anybody has already posted this one. Prince Albert and Charlene portrayed on the cover of this week's "CHI" mag, while on "honeymoon" at the Maldive Islands (so reads the cover) (CHI via Dagospia)
https://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default...6_coverCHI.jpg

tamarindi 03-14-2006 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tosca
I wonder if anybody has already posted this one. Prince Albert and Charlene portrayed on the cover of this week's "CHI" mag, while on "honeymoon" at the Maldive Islands (so reads the cover) (CHI via Dagospia)
https://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default...6_coverCHI.jpg

Is it written when the vacation took place?

Tamar:)

Tosca 03-14-2006 12:00 PM

It isn't on the cover. I don't have the mag. I just found it on an Italian website. Anyway this mag is going to appear tomorrow, so I guess the pics are very recent

BurberryBrit 03-14-2006 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tosca
I wonder if anybody has already posted this one. Prince Albert and Charlene portrayed on the cover of this week's "CHI" mag, while on "honeymoon" at the Maldive Islands (so reads the cover) (CHI via Dagospia)
https://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default...6_coverCHI.jpg

Oh wow, I wonder how long ago this trip was? If it was after Turino, I guess we have our answer: they are still together!

mw7060a 03-14-2006 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tosca
I wonder if anybody has already posted this one. Prince Albert and Charlene portrayed on the cover of this week's "CHI" mag, while on "honeymoon" at the Maldive Islands (so reads the cover) (CHI via Dagospia)
https://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default...6_coverCHI.jpg

So...Chi magazine is claiming that Prince Albert and Charlene are married ???

Tosca 03-15-2006 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mw7060a
So...Chi magazine is claiming that Prince Albert and Charlene are married ???

No it isn't. It's just an idiomatic expression.

iceflower 03-22-2006 04:11 AM

Two more sweet covers:

https://i1.tinypic.com/s12a8m.jpg https://i1.tinypic.com/s12aeu.jpg
(Ladies Home Companion, HOLA)

LadyMacAlpine 03-22-2006 08:57 AM

Adorable photo finds Ice.

iceflower 05-07-2006 03:21 AM

Cute little Albert with his parents on the cover of OGGI:

https://i3.tinypic.com/xdhthc.jpg
(OGGI)

iceflower 05-16-2006 03:10 AM

Together with Caroline on the cover of Madame Figaro in 1989:

https://i3.tinypic.com/zv9928.jpg
(Madame Figaro)

teense 05-16-2006 06:55 AM

I am wondering if the European Magazines will now have Annabelle and PA on the new covers.
The pictures where they are cheek to cheek (Lips pursed) around the dog sculpture (Gala expedition thread --post 19:rolleyes: ) will be very tempting for them. We will see....
Which mag will be the first? I think its coming....

Suonymona 05-16-2006 04:31 PM

Any bets on what PM will run? *snicker*

Ann

pouk 05-20-2006 01:38 PM

Waouhhh !!
 
Do you have the inside pages ?
Would be so great to have a look...
Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
Together with Caroline on the cover of Madame Figaro in 1989:

(Madame Figaro)


iceflower 05-21-2006 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pouk
Do you have the inside pages ?
Would be so great to have a look...

Unfortunately I do not have them, pouk, I only found that cover. Me too I would love to see more pics of that..

iceflower 05-29-2006 10:31 AM

Albert, this month on the cover of "manager magazin":

https://i4.tinypic.com/110vsd4.jpg
(manager magazin 06/2006)

LadyMacAlpine 05-29-2006 12:52 PM

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/1a_2.jpg https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...0Mag/alb31.jpg
Paris Match cover and inside photo. Neither are clear sorry.

LadyMacAlpine 05-29-2006 01:13 PM

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../northpole.jpg
Paris Match

LadyMacAlpine 07-02-2006 02:06 AM

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ch62970506.jpg
Paris Match, Int. Ed., June 29 to July 5, 2006

LadyMacAlpine 07-06-2006 11:24 PM

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...0Mag/Stern.jpg Stern

pinklady1991 07-11-2006 12:40 PM

https://www.pointdevue.fr/contenu/fr/default.php?rb=1

One of the cover stories in this week's Point de Vue is about Albert's first year as Sovereign Prince. No link to the article and sorry I couldn't copy the cover to post...(can someone help with this??) Won't be able to get the magazine in the States until next week...

tbhrc 07-11-2006 12:49 PM

Here is the cover and the article from PDV, I'll see if I can get it on Thursday....

https://i1.tinypic.com/1znoav9.jpg https://i2.tinypic.com/1znob52.jpg

LadyMacAlpine 07-21-2006 07:38 PM

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...20Mag/Gala.jpg Gala

kirstengrafin 07-23-2006 05:03 PM

On the cover of the December 1963 issue of Town & Country:


iceflower 08-03-2006 08:03 AM

That cover is so wonderful, kirstengrafin, Grace as a very elegant and at the same time caring mother together with a very cute Albert - great! Thanks for posting!

Albert and Charlene on the cover of Revue:

https://i4.tinypic.com/23iuufo.jpg
(revue)

LadyMacAlpine 08-03-2006 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
That cover is so wonderful, kirstengrafin, Grace as a very elegant and at the same time caring mother together with a very cute Albert - great! Thanks for posting!

Albert and Charlene on the cover of Revue:


(revue)

In this shot with Charlene Albert has the same expression as one with Nicole. I now have every cover of Paris Match that Albert has been on but haven't had time to post them.

iceflower 08-04-2006 05:05 AM

Did you count the mags, LadyMac? The number would be interesting to know :)

A friend has send me the cover of BUNTE, but it's a photomontage :)

https://i3.tinypic.com/23kw07l.jpg
(bunte)

LadyMacAlpine 08-04-2006 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
Did you count the mags, LadyMac? The number would be interesting to know :)

As of August 4, 2006 there are 23 and I placed them in order of issue date.
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...4683291958.jpgN468 3/29/1958https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Mag/751958.jpg7/5/1958
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ag/4231966.jpg4/23/1966 https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...3983131976.jpgN1398 3/13/1976
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...6134251980.jpgN1613 4/25/1980 https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...1666511981.jpgN1666 5/1/1981
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...6736191981.jpgN1673 6/19/1981 https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...7491231982.jpgN1749 12/3/1982
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...7929301983.jpgN1792 9/30/1983 https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...0865181989.jpgN2086 5/18/1989
Paris Match

LadyMacAlpine 08-04-2006 11:20 PM

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...2151161990.jpgN215 1/16/1990 https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...6110251990.jpgN2161 10/25/1990
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...1854111991.jpgN2185 4/11/1991 https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...2204821991.jpgN2204 8/2/1991
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...3944131995.jpgN2394 4/13/1995 https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...5483261998.jpgN2548 3/26/1998
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...7481242002.jpgN2748 1/24/2002 https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...2929772005.jpgN2929 7/7/2005
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...4911242005.jpgN2949 11/24/2005
Paris Match

LadyMacAlpine 08-04-2006 11:26 PM

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...2955152006.jpgN295 5/15/2006 https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...9612162006.jpgN2961 2/16/2006
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...9704202006.jpgN2970 4/20/2006 https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...9806292006.jpgN2980 6/29/2006
Paris Match. This is every issue by Paris Match from 1958 to present where Albert appears on the cover.

Claudia Lisa Remy 08-05-2006 12:21 AM

Great flash back of the Prince. Albert was really cute when he was young. Like the photo of him with glasses on.

LadyMacAlpine 08-05-2006 03:04 AM

This is a cute one.
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Mag/1d_1_b.jpgPOINT DE VUE 2/9/60

LadyMacAlpine 08-08-2006 11:33 PM

Shame on me I missed one. This changes the count to 24 Paris Match covers on which he has been with 4 woman other than his mother and two sisters.
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...lpine/db_1.jpg
Paris Match, Int. Ed., September 10, 1998

Suonymona 08-09-2006 12:18 AM

Thanks for the retrospective Lady Mac!

Who was the girlfriend in 1991?

Ann

pinklady1991 08-10-2006 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suonymona
Thanks for the retrospective Lady Mac!

Who was the girlfriend in 1991?

Ann

Lady M: also who was that in 1990??

michelle 08-10-2006 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Lady M: also who was that in 1990??


Do you mean the girl who's dancing with him ( Paris Match 1990) ...that's his sister Stephanie... :lol:

LadyMacAlpine 08-10-2006 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suonymona
Thanks for the retrospective Lady Mac!

Who was the girlfriend in 1991?

Ann

Sorry I don't have her name.

iceflower 08-31-2006 03:40 AM

Albert on this week's issue of German magazine "Frau im Spiegel":

https://i2.tinypic.com/2638pyo.jpg https://i7.tinypic.com/2638qgx.jpg https://i4.tinypic.com/2638r4g.jpg

iceflower 09-10-2006 03:10 AM

Albert together with Charlene on this week's cover of Point de Vue:

https://i5.tinypic.com/482hlja.jpg
(PdV)

paca 09-10-2006 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
Albert on this week's issue of German magazine "Frau im Spiegel":

:lol: :lol: He looks like he is just about to start tapdancing and singing in this pic.

sashajones 09-10-2006 07:42 AM

What a cutie! PA never takes a bad picture.

LadyMacAlpine 01-06-2007 04:21 PM

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...t02_07_125.jpg Frau im Spiegel 02/2007

Next Star 01-07-2007 02:27 PM

Thanks for the rewird back in time all of his pictures were very nice my favorites were when he was with his family.

LadyMacAlpine 01-07-2007 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Next Star
Thanks for the rewird back in time all of his pictures were very nice my favorites were when he was with his family.

I can only speak for myself but it was my pleasure I enjoy doing this when I have time but that I haven't had much of latley. I loved the older pictures too seeing the family together.

Bijoux Roy 01-08-2007 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ch62970506.jpg
Paris Match, Int. Ed., June 29 to July 5, 2006

I love this picture of Prince Albert!

LadyMacAlpine 01-09-2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Shame on me I missed one. This changes the count to 24 Paris Match covers on which he has been with 4 woman other than his mother and two sisters.

Paris Match, Int. Ed., September 10, 1998

I have to change the count to 26 but you can't really see him on two. I'll keep looking for better copies. There is approx. 184 issues with a member of the family on the cover.

LadyMacAlpine 01-10-2007 02:16 AM

I think I now have the recent copy's of Point de vue he's been on plus photo's from the inside of the issue.

iceflower 01-11-2007 04:37 AM

Albert together with Charlene on this week's cover of the German magazine Bunte - Bunte 11.01.2007:

Bunte Cover

LadyMacAlpine 01-11-2007 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
Albert together with Charlene on this week's cover of the German magazine Bunte - Bunte 11.01.2007:

Bunte Cover

That's a better copy of the photo I saw some where else. Thanks.

Doa Alicia 01-11-2007 12:32 PM

Yes, thank you Iceflower. You are right this is a much better picture.

iceflower 03-07-2007 03:03 AM

You are most welcome :flowers:

Albert on the cover of the German magazine Frau im Spiegel in 1985,
the caption says: His new love comes from Lbeck (Germany) ;)

Cover 1985

Suonymona 03-07-2007 04:28 AM

Is there a country that hasn't produced a "lady love" for Albert? :D

LadyMacAlpine 03-07-2007 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suonymona
Is there a country that hasn't produced a "lady love" for Albert? :D

Yes, many.

libra65 03-07-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suonymona
Is there a country that hasn't produced a "lady love" for Albert? :D

Yes, Vatican City.:lol:

LadyMacAlpine 05-25-2007 01:30 AM

Point de Vue

Le Figaro

Glistening Seas 05-25-2007 04:17 PM

Glistening seas
 
:monacoflag: Does anyone know what the titles say and what are the dates for those whom don't know different languages?

paca 05-25-2007 04:44 PM

Point de vue says I am against marriage

Le figaro is sth like i am an involved (active, activist?) prince in the sense of being concerned about sth and trying to actively change sth.

hibou 05-25-2007 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
Albert together with Charlene on this week's cover of the German magazine Bunte - Bunte 11.01.2007:

Bunte Cover

Thank you iceflower but do you know what the article says about them?

LadyMacAlpine 05-29-2007 04:48 PM

Pointe de Vue

LadyMacAlpine 06-02-2007 12:38 PM

France Dimanche, July 8 to 14, 2005

Point De Vue, August 9 to 14, 2006

Mas

iceflower 06-02-2007 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hibou
Thank you iceflower but do you know what the article says about them?

That article did not really contain any important information ;) , it had those pictures of them during their holidays and the article said they were in love, enjoying time together. If I remember it right there also was a description of how Albert and Charlene reacted to the person who made these pics of them at the table - their reaction was very friendly :smile:

LadyMac, thanks for these covers :smile:

LadyMacAlpine 01-24-2008 04:09 PM

Five more.

Selection
Gazette
Pointe de Vue
Pointe de Vue
Paris Match

LadyMacAlpine 02-04-2008 01:17 PM

Latest issue of Aktuelle February 2, 2008

goody7058 02-06-2008 01:55 PM

If I was Albert I wouldn't be happy a being on the cover of Aktuelle. That embrassment to him.

LadyMacAlpine 02-13-2008 05:18 PM

HOLA
Point de Vue
Point de Vue
Point de Vue
Point de Vue


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises