The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 13 : Oct.2005 - Nov.2005 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/charlotte-casiraghi-current-events-13-oct-2005-nov-2005-a-7552.html)

Gabriella 10-14-2005 10:04 PM

Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 13 : Oct.2005 - Nov.2005
 
Welcome to the newest thread dedicated to all the latest news and pictures of Charlotte.

You can find the previous thread here

Gabriella 10-14-2005 10:11 PM

Please remember to keep this thread on topic.

In regards to all of the Charlotte/pregnancy talk: nothing has been confirmed nor denied. Therefore, it's all specuation and hearsay.

Talk of Charlotte having an abortion is slanderous as such statements serve nothing other than to defame ones character. We are not privy to her personal life, so even *if* she is pregnant, we do not know what she will do. Statements insinuating whether or no she will have an abortion will not be tolerated.

This forum is not the place for a discussion on abortion. If you wish to discuss your personal beliefs on this subject, do so via PM or e-mail. Do not do so on this forum and all such comments will be deleted.

Paula** 10-14-2005 10:29 PM

yeah babe new topic on air :p
anybody have new pictures of Charlotte?

CasiraghiTrio 10-15-2005 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula**
yeah babe new topic on air :p
anybody have new pictures of Charlotte?

I don't have new pics, but I have new questions! As part of her preparatory course at Lycee Fenelon, Charlotte has a choice of Greek or Latin, and a choice of several of the modern Languages. She only has to take one ancient language and one modern language. I wonder what her choices were.
Greek or Latin?

And for the modern languages........ she could take English or Russian or Italian or German.........

The mandatory courses are Philosophy, geography, history, and French. So all in all, she has 6 areas to study to prepare for the ENS exam.

Paula** 10-15-2005 11:07 AM

Im so sorry babe,but a have no idea:( :p
I want picssss =////

CasiraghiTrio 10-15-2005 03:42 PM

Well, I cannot possibly guess her choice between Latin and Greek, but I wonder if her "modern language" choice would be Russian or Chinese. Her options there are Spanish, German, English, Italian, Russian, and Chinese.
She knows the first four quite well, especially English and Italian, so maybe she would opt for something entirely new to her. She seems like a curious girl who loves learning new things. :)

cd_1 10-16-2005 06:57 AM

how many languages does she know?

acid_rain3075 10-16-2005 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cd_1
how many languages does she know?

I think she only knows French, Italian, English, and a little German

Daytona 10-16-2005 09:28 AM

I wonder if Charlotte is aware of this site and if she participates answering to some questions :eek:

Hannelore 10-16-2005 09:42 AM

I think that's pretty umprobable. She isn't Britney Spears, or someone like that, trying to gain popularity and in love with herself. Royals don't set up fanclubs.

Tosca 10-16-2005 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daytona
I wonder if Charlotte is aware of this site and if she participates answering to some questions :eek:

She would need a million hours long day to do everything...studying, going to uni, horseback riding, dating Felix and so on, let alone reading our postings!!!:) :D

CasiraghiTrio 10-16-2005 02:39 PM

Well, she doesn't seem to do much horseback riding these days. Maybe that's now just an occasional weekend activity. But I think dating Felix and keeping up with Fenelon's rigorous courses keeps her quite busy enough. She has too much to think about, so it's not likely she reads this stuff. She might know about the royal forums, might have heard of it, who knows, and maybe she typed in the URL once for curiousity, but I'm sure she has too much on her plate to do it on a regular basis! If she did type in the URL once, she probably got bored after reading one or two things and was like, "This is stupid. I've got too much crap to do!" ;) I mean, royalty is interesting for people who aren't royalty, but how interesting can it be for Charlotte? Caroline is just her mom and Albert is just her uncle. It's no big deal to her.

Mrs.Smith 10-16-2005 02:53 PM

I think it depends on her personality. If I was in her situation, I would want to know what people are thinking about me - specially as she's IMO more an ordinary girl than a celebrity who searches for the attention - and from time to time have a look at these pages. And she'd probably have a lot of fun:D . But if she is as Caroline is sometimes said to be (hope that isn't against the rules, of course I don't know what Caro is actually like! But Stephanies former husband Daniel described her like that) than she probably isn't so interested in us ordinary people, and prefers her "own" world which is a little bit higher.

CasiraghiTrio 10-16-2005 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
I think it depends on her personality. If I was in her situation, I would want to know what people are thinking about me - specially as she's IMO more an ordinary girl than a celebrity who searches for the attention - and from time to time have a look at these pages. And she'd probably have a lot of fun:D . But if she is as Caroline is sometimes said to be (hope that isn't against the rules, of course I don't know what Caro is actually like! But Stephanies former husband Daniel described her like that) than she probably isn't so interested in us ordinary people, and prefers her "own" world which is a little bit higher.

Well, I don't think it's a matter of Charlotte not being interested... I think it's just that she is not likely to have the time for it. I've been looking at her course in some detail and I have to say, if I had that courseload, I wouldn't be on here quite so much. I'm returning to school in January and I'll have a full courseload again, but my 20 credits seems so easy compared to what Charlotte is doing. She's preparing to be a true scholar.

cd_1 10-16-2005 03:01 PM

do you have the link where i can see her courseload?thankyou

tbhrc 10-17-2005 05:05 PM

Some more pics from this summer.

From Getty:

Quote:

Caption:
CAPRI, ITALY - JULY 25: Charlotte Casiraghi-Hannover and her boyfriend take a vacation on July 25, 2005 in Capri, Italy. (Photo by Lucky Mat/Getty Images)
https://tinypic.com/eq9x0z.jpg

https://tinypic.com/eq9x55.jpg

https://tinypic.com/eq9x6p.jpg

https://tinypic.com/eq9x80.jpg

https://tinypic.com/eq9x8y.jpg

https://tinypic.com/eq9xd1.jpg

Cassi 10-17-2005 06:54 PM

Does anybody know where Charlotte met Felix the first time? Is he in Hypokaghne too?

fandesacs2003 10-18-2005 09:47 AM

Charlotte & her friends
 
Hi

I'll turn back to a completely different topic. Since Charlotte has been dating Felix, we did not see her neither compeeting in any horse race nor going out with her friends, Valentine, Eugenie(Niarchos), Mrs Maillot(I forgot the name). Especially Valentine has completely dissapeared.
In exemple last year in Lagerfeld exhibition, Charlotte showed up with all her family & Eugenie, but this year, in Didier Ludot coctail, which is the only socail party she appreared, she was alone with Felix.

Do you think that it has something to dor with Felix(they are always ONLY the two), or with her studies??? OR it is just a simple coincidence???

Horseygal 10-18-2005 10:10 AM

Hi

I'll turn back to a completely different topic. Since Charlotte has been dating Felix, we did not see her neither compeeting in any horse race nor going out with her friends, Valentine, Eugenie(Niarchos), Mrs Maillot(I forgot the name). Especially Valentine has completely dissapeared.
In exemple last year in Lagerfeld exhibition, Charlotte showed up with all her family & Eugenie, but this year, in Didier Ludot coctail, which is the only socail party she appreared, she was alone with Felix.

Do you think that it has something to dor with Felix(they are always ONLY the two), or with her studies??? OR it is just a simple coincidence???


REPLY: Well, who knows what her friends are doing, too, don't forget. Valentine is a couple of years older than Char, so she may be in college and dating herself. The other friends, well, as you mature, go away to school, start dating, sometimes your tastes/interest change - which may change your friends and social outings. I think, as she matures, she's able to do a lot more on her own/of her own choosing - not always tied to what her mother/family is choosing or doing (other than family vacations on PACHA III). I would hope nothing has happened to cut ties, but I think it's just the natural migration you take as you go through your college years and start looking toward a future with someone special.

fandesacs2003 10-18-2005 10:36 AM

REPLY: Well, who knows what her friends are doing, too, don't forget. Valentine is a couple of years older than Char, so she may be in college and dating herself. The other friends, well, as you mature, go away to school, start dating, sometimes your tastes/interest change - which may change your friends and social outings. I think, as she matures, she's able to do a lot more on her own/of her own choosing - not always tied to what her mother/family is choosing or doing (other than family vacations on PACHA III). I would hope nothing has happened to cut ties, but I think it's just the natural migration you take as you go through your college years and start looking toward a future with someone special.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you may be right.
What is interesting for me is that they are always THE TWO.... but its quite normal, they are in love enough to be happy only the two.... It's nice and cute, and anyway she certainly will have a lot of new friends, and her family will always be present for her.
She is nice and wonderfull, hope that she will be happy.... her family paid such a heavy price in this life.
Good luck Charlotte, we love you....

lea 10-18-2005 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Hi

I'll turn back to a completely different topic. Since Charlotte has been dating Felix, we did not see her neither compeeting in any horse race nor going out with her friends, Valentine, Eugenie(Niarchos), Mrs Maillot(I forgot the name). Especially Valentine has completely dissapeared.
In exemple last year in Lagerfeld exhibition, Charlotte showed up with all her family & Eugenie, but this year, in Didier Ludot coctail, which is the only socail party she appreared, she was alone with Felix.

Do you think that it has something to dor with Felix(they are always ONLY the two), or with her studies??? OR it is just a simple coincidence???

If you look at some of the photos posted of the Didier Ludot cocktail party in the previous thread, you can see Eugenie in between Felix and Charlotte, in the background. She was also in photos with Charlotte this summer.

Tosca 10-19-2005 05:02 AM

Last read in Novella2000:

Felix Winker, 21 y/o, is the son of an "anglosaxon" couple based in Bruxelles ( Belgium ) His father is a jurist of an intenational great-renown.

fandesacs2003 10-19-2005 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tosca
Last read in Novella2000:

Felix Winker, 21 y/o, is the son of an "anglosaxon" couple based in Bruxelles ( Belgium ) His father is a jurist of an intenational great-renown.

Yes, and his mother is a famous art collector. Charlotte found a good "acceptable" boyfriend. Remember at her age, her mother had Junot, I'm not sure that princess Grace jumped from hapiness...... If you look at their faces at Caroline's wedding, they look quite sad...... The story proved that they were right...

Cassi 10-19-2005 09:12 AM

Sorry to ask again, but nobody answered my questions. Does anybody here know where Charlotte met Felix? Is Felix a student too and if so what does he study? Do you think he is as brilliant as Charlotte? She must be really intelligent and disciplined to get such a great bac mark.

Grace 10-19-2005 09:27 AM

Apparently they are family friends, but I don't think anyone knows for sure where or how they met.

BTW, I've read that Felix' mother is a manager of a high profile firm...

Kisses

fandesacs2003 10-19-2005 10:08 AM

Felix' mother
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace
Apparently they are family friends, but I don't think anyone knows for sure where or how they met.

BTW, I've read that Felix' mother is a manager of a high profile firm...

Kisses

Hi
You may be right, my source was Point de Vue, this summer's article. Apparently Mrs Winkler is very well known in these Art cercles. Nevetheless, being Art collector does not empeach you to be also Manager. In any case, Point de Vue pointed out that Charlotte & Felix have really the same friends-social environment, and the same cultural orientations. Do not forget that Caroline a a lot of friends among the fashion and antic & collectables world, Karl Lagerfeld, and also this famous (I forgot the exact name, Jean.... Grange) well known architect - antiquair. So it's normal to know Felix' mother.
Ciao

Cassi 10-19-2005 03:04 PM

Thank you for responding to my questions. Didn`t they start to date about one year ago, around the time Charlotte began with classe preparatoire? Maybe they are in the same school.

Ianna 10-19-2005 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lea
If you look at some of the photos posted of the Didier Ludot cocktail party in the previous thread, you can see Eugenie in between Felix and Charlotte, in the background. She was also in photos with Charlotte this summer.

You're right Lea. :)
By the way, I think Felix was also on that famous Chanel party organised by K. Lagerfeld, but in a "shy" way, being away from photographers:p since they were "fresh" couple..but have to found that photo where I think is Felix behind Charlotte.

miau 10-19-2005 03:14 PM

Yes, I have noticed that, too. It is definitely Felix behind Charlotte. Nobody knows how long they have been dating, but they were holidaying together in Italy in the summer of 2004.:)

miau 10-19-2005 03:45 PM

I wanted to comment on Charlotte's friends, but forgot to do that in my last post... The last time Char has been photographed with Valentine was in October 2004 when she went riding in Fontainebleau. For a long time, my opinion has been that Char and Val were never really that good friends. (This is really only my opinion, or rather the impression that I have gotten based on the pics we've seen. I know that there are people who disagree with me on this, and I respect their opinion.)

How come I think they weren't good friends? Well, I have never seen pics of them, say, together out in the town. I have never seen pics of them shopping, sitting at a café, walking on the streets chatting... I have only seen photos of them together at equestrian events, which has led me to believe that they were on reasonably good terms, but were never willing to socialize on their free time. In the photos I have seen of them together, Charlotte doesn't really seem that interested in talking with Val. There are photos where I think she seems to be downright miserable in her company (imho), such as the GP d'Amerique photos from 2004.

The people that I think are Char's true friends are Eugenie, the blond curly-haired girl and one of the Maillot girls (not Juliette, but the other one). The blond girl must be an old, trustworthy friend of hers, because there are photos of the two of them walking together in Paris, with Char's arm thrown on the girl's shoulders. I don't know what it is with Juliette, by the way. Even though Char kisses her on the cheek in the birthday photos, I get the feeling they are not that close...

miau 10-19-2005 03:52 PM

Oh, Ashley, you asked me where I come from. I'm proud to say that I'm Finnish. :p

CasiraghiTrio 10-19-2005 04:14 PM

in reply to Miau's comments
 
:D Finland rocks! One of the characters in my book is from Turku.

But about Charlotte's social circle........... What you say about Valentine makes a lot of sense. I also sensed something from the Grand Prix d'Amerique 2004 pics. I wondered if Char was upset by Val's very friendly behavior to Pierre.

So you think the girl in the pic with Char's arm around her is Eugenie Niarchos, then? Or is this another Eugenie? I'll have to see that pic again, as I don't remember thinking it was the Niarchos heiress. I think the Niarchos heiress is most certainly a true and longtime friend of Charlotte.

When you say "the other Maillot," I think you mean Marie-Christine? It seems like she and Charlotte have reconnected. Maybe they are both studying at Lycee Fenelon. I always assumed the Maillots grew up in Monaco and went to school in Monaco, but I think it's possible MC is in Paris now for her further education, and this close proximity to Char has brought about a reunion of old friends. Wasn't MC the girl Char had her arm around in the St Remy 1999? (1998?) pics?

I think Juliette must be someone Char likes and has known for ages, but her sister must be Char's friend, and they have a relationship akin to "my sister's friend," and "my friend's sister".

Ianna 10-19-2005 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ianna
You're right Lea. :)
By the way, I think Felix was also on that famous Chanel party organised by K. Lagerfeld, but in a "shy" way, being away from photographers:p since they were "fresh" couple..but have to found that photo where I think is Felix behind Charlotte.

Here's the photo..Felix on left behind Charlotte..You're right, Miau, they were last summer together in Italy..But is definately that is one year they're together or close to that time..

https://tinypic.com/erlhxi.jpg
(fotobank)

As for her passing/not passing exam, we can only wish her all the best. She is very intelligent girl, demanding on herself (which was already said in this forum, connected with her grandmother's words), and probably aware of percentage of people-students who pass that exam..There's no doubt she'll give best of herself to pass (as other students do too), and we can't do anything else then just wait and see.. And wish all the best not only toCharlotte, to all students which will be in same situation!;) :)

CasiraghiTrio 10-19-2005 04:30 PM

Yeah, that does look like Felix, Ianna. If it is, they were so discreet. He was surely her "date" but she arrived alone, knowing pictures would be taken. No one photographed her leaving, so perhaps and Felix beat a retreat via a more private exit (on a side street or behind the building). It would be fun to imagine they had a little "date" after giving a polite appearance at the party. Maybe they went alone for a sandwich at a cafe and a chat to get to know each other. :)

Ianna 10-19-2005 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Yeah, that does look like Felix, Ianna. If it is, they were so discreet. He was surely her "date" but she arrived alone, knowing pictures would be taken. No one photographed her leaving, so perhaps and Felix beat a retreat via a more private exit (on a side street or behind the building). It would be fun to imagine they had a little "date" after giving a polite appearance at the party. Maybe they went alone for a sandwich at a cafe and a chat to get to know each other. :)

It could be;) ...After they "fooled" photographers and made them reporting she was there only with Mom, brothers, close friends, they definately deserved a cafe or sandwich:p ;):)

miau 10-19-2005 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
:D Finland rocks! One of the characters in my book is from Turku.

In your book? You're writing a book? :eek: Now that's interesting! Turku is definitely a great place, full of beautiful architectural specimens and a smell of history lingering about... It was once the capital of Finland, you see, and the first city ever to have a university in Finland. I was supposed to move there at one point in my life, but sadly, fate decided otherwise. Not that I am complaining, I have a house of my own these days. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
But about Charlotte's social circle........... What you say about Valentine makes a lot of sense. I also sensed something from the Grand Prix d'Amerique 2004 pics. I wondered if Char was upset by Val's very friendly behavior to Pierre.

So you think the girl in the pic with Char's arm around her is Eugenie Niarchos, then? Or is this another Eugenie? I'll have to see that pic again, as I don't remember thinking it was the Niarchos heiress. I think the Niarchos heiress is most certainly a true and longtime friend of Charlotte.

No, no, I expressed myself pretty badly there. Eugenie and the girl with the curly blond hair are two different people. Only that I can't remember - to the death of me - the name of the blond girl. I've head it a couple of times, but I can't dig it up from the vast reservoirs of my memory. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
When you say "the other Maillot," I think you mean Marie-Christine? It seems like she and Charlotte have reconnected. Maybe they are both studying at Lycee Fenelon. I always assumed the Maillots grew up in Monaco and went to school in Monaco, but I think it's possible MC is in Paris now for her further education, and this close proximity to Char has brought about a reunion of old friends. Wasn't MC the girl Char had her arm around in the St Remy 1999? (1998?) pics?

I think Juliette must be someone Char likes and has known for ages, but her sister must be Char's friend, and they have a relationship akin to "my sister's friend," and "my friend's sister".

I don't know if the girls' names have ever been confirmed. So, you think that the dark one is Marie-Christine Maillot (the one who was once mistakenly called Melle) and the slightly fairer one (in the plunging dark dress in the pictures from the party organized in her father's honor and the "birthday girl") is Juliette?

LadyEsquire 10-19-2005 04:51 PM

About a week ago there was a post here that had a link to a forum similar to this one that was devoted specifically to Charlotte's fashion. Does anyone have that link? I love her fashion style and would be interested in information about where to buy some of the items she wears.

miau 10-19-2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Yeah, that does look like Felix, Ianna. If it is, they were so discreet. He was surely her "date" but she arrived alone, knowing pictures would be taken. No one photographed her leaving, so perhaps and Felix beat a retreat via a more private exit (on a side street or behind the building). It would be fun to imagine they had a little "date" after giving a polite appearance at the party. Maybe they went alone for a sandwich at a cafe and a chat to get to know each other. :)

But what I don't understand is if he was her date, why didn't she meet him in the lobby? There are pictures of Char standing in the lobby of Hotel Pozzo di Borgo, still with her jacket on, and her friends in the background leaving their clothes and bags before entering the party. Felix is nowhere to be seen. And suddenly, he's standing behind her in one of the pics.

It's very hard to imagine that two people in love could keep their eyes (and hands :D ) off each other and keep apart for the entire party. Char was even seated next to prince von Thurn und Taxis (?) and seemed to have fun with him - not Felix. In the table photos there's no sign of Felix, either. That is, of course, IF they were in love. You're right, even if they had holidayed together they could have still been just friends at the time. Someone said that they moved in the same circles, so maybe they just happened to bump into each other at the Lagerfeld party and got even more interested in each other there. Maybe they got chatting and realized they had a lot of things in common. But wait, how come they didn't realize that already in that secluded house they were renting during their holidays? How come the first thing we ever know about the guy is that they went on holiday together? Then there's a long pause in their relationship, and Felix basically only reappears in the beginning of 2005???:confused:

fandesacs2003 10-19-2005 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miau
But what I don't understand is if he was her date, why didn't she meet him in the lobby? There are pictures of Char standing in the lobby of Hotel Pozzo di Borgo, still with her jacket on, and her friends in the background leaving their clothes and bags before entering the party. Felix is nowhere to be seen. And suddenly, he's standing behind her in one of the pics.

It's very hard to imagine that two people in love could keep their eyes (and hands :D ) off each other and keep apart for the entire party. That is, of course, IF they were in love. You're right, even if they had holidayed together they could have still been just friends at the time. Someone said that they moved in the same circles, so maybe they just happened to bump into each other at the Lagerfeld party and got even more interested in each other there. Maybe they got chatting and realized they had a lot of things in common. But wait, how come they didn't realize that already in that secluded house they were renting during their holidays? How come the first thing we ever know about the guy is that they went on holiday together? Then there's a long pause in their relationship, and Felix basically only reappears in the beginning of 2005???:confused:

Hi
Point de Vue said that Felix was alreay with her in her birthday party and they visited Tuscany together. Maybe in Lagerfeld party, they really wanted to keep the secret and they did not approach during the party, to keep the secret. Charlotte very often appears in photos laughing and talking with male friends, so if Felix did not approach her during the party it was really on purpose....
I saw some photos of them in Paris walking and kissing in the street, it should be on the "deep winter", may be in Jan-Feb..
They kept the secret from the paparazzi, until their story became serious and nice.
Good luck to them
Christine :)

Mrs.Smith 10-20-2005 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyEsquire
About a week ago there was a post here that had a link to a forum similar to this one that was devoted specifically to Charlotte's fashion. Does anyone have that link? I love her fashion style and would be interested in information about where to buy some of the items she wears.

I've mentioned thefashionspot.com, some days ago, maybe you mean that. In the "star style" part there's a thread abou Charlotte, +one about Pierre and one that compares Andrea with Prince william. But this board is not only about them, there's soo much stuff, I love it.

CasiraghiTrio 10-20-2005 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
I've mentioned thefashionspot.com, some days ago, maybe you mean that. In the "star style" part there's a thread abou Charlotte, +one about Pierre and one that compares Andrea with Prince william. But this board is not only about them, there's soo much stuff, I love it.

And there's also the "Charlotte's brands" thread here, in another forum. To make it easy, I put direct links to this one, and also to the Fashion Spot thread, in my website. You'd have to go to the Fashion page at my website (casiraghitrio.com) and then to 2005 Charlotte Style. at the bottom of this page, you'll see the links.

CasiraghiTrio 10-22-2005 05:23 PM

Do you guys know about the Modern Jet Set tee? You can have Char's name printed on the reverse and it says "Modern Jet Set" on the front. It's a cute black tee of the ladies "jersey" (?) style. You can have any celeb's name on the back. I'm going to have CC's name or maybe "the Casiraghi Trio". I haven't decided yet.

Ariel 10-25-2005 03:25 PM

There are news about Stavros Niarchos (brother of one of Charlotte's friends) who was dating Mary Kate Olsen, he is suposedly dating Paris Hilton.

Daytona 10-25-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ariel
There are news about Stavros Niarchos (brother of one of Charlotte's friends) who was dating Mary Kate Olsen, he is suposedly dating Paris Hilton.

Before Niarchos she dated Paris Latsis, a tycoon,also greek with whom had a relationship no longer than a few days.

CasiraghiTrio 10-25-2005 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daytona
Before Niarchos she dated Paris Latsis, a tycoon,also greek with whom had a relationship no longer than a few days.

But Paris and Paris were engaged for months! I think that means their "relationship" (or whatever it was) lasted more than a few days! Anyway, Charlotte's (well, one of her) best friends Eugenie Niarchos has a brother, the Stavros I assume you mean. Their dad is Philippe Niarchos and their mom was Victoria Guinness, distant cousin of another Guinness heiress who married into the Niarchos clan (Daphne). Hey, does anyone know if Philippe and Styros (Daphne's ex-husband and best friend of Prince Ernst) are brothers or first cousins?

Ariel 10-25-2005 06:34 PM

I think Paris Hilton seems like a fortune hunter, I won't be surprise if she tries to meet Albert or Andrea.

Horseygal 10-25-2005 07:16 PM

They are too intelligent to give her the time of day.....not to worry!

towsend 10-25-2005 07:47 PM

Charlotte and Felix from Point du vue.

https://tinypic.com/f095k8.jpg

Michaela 10-26-2005 01:04 AM

Thanks for the picture of charlotte. she looks great and very happy. i love her style!

Daytona 10-26-2005 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
But Paris and Paris were engaged for months! I think that means their "relationship" (or whatever it was) lasted more than a few days! Anyway, Charlotte's (well, one of her) best friends Eugenie Niarchos has a brother, the Stavros I assume you mean. Their dad is Philippe Niarchos and their mom was Victoria Guinness, distant cousin of another Guinness heiress who married into the Niarchos clan (Daphne). Hey, does anyone know if Philippe and Styros (Daphne's ex-husband and best friend of Prince Ernst) are brothers or first cousins?

Not months but 4 or 5 weeks.They were engaged,dated a lot, went for summer holidays to the greek islands,she met his parents and partied,partied,partied.

CasiraghiTrio 10-26-2005 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daytona
Not months but 4 or 5 weeks.They were engaged,dated a lot, went for summer holidays to the greek islands,she met his parents and partied,partied,partied.

yeah, you're right. Sorry. It seemed longer but I guess that's only cause I didn't follow that story but the media talked about it so much, it seemed like just another old, boring tabloid story. Guess it was. ;) So now everyone is saying Stav is dating Paris. He had lunch a week or two ago with MK and Paris in new york. Guess that makes Paris 2x removed from Charlotte (Stav + Eugenie).

LadyEsquire 10-26-2005 05:07 PM

Great pic! I haven't seen that one yet. I had seen others from that same walk, but that picture shows her outfit better than the others. She and Felix look very much in love in that picture.

CasiraghiTrio 10-26-2005 07:03 PM

Oh yes, they are clearly in the throes of infatuation at its peak. :) But I must agree with an earlier post (I forgot who's the author): It would have been even better to see her with some one "really hot, like Paul Walker hot!" That would be so cool!

Ariel 10-26-2005 07:46 PM

Well, I think that shows the "real" Charlotte is very different of the person people think she is. People would like her to be more like her mom was at her age. I'm glad she is not. She seems to have grown more mature and interested a lot more in things like school, piano etc and Felix, than parties, dancing and living a crazy life.

auroraDaniel 10-26-2005 09:15 PM

i am just glad that our charlotte is happy with her life right now...and reading all about the french education system and how tough it is, i just couldn't help to love this girl more and more!!..

CasiraghiTrio 10-27-2005 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
i am just glad that our charlotte is happy with her life right now...and reading all about the french education system and how tough it is, i just couldn't help to love this girl more and more!!..

Hell yeah, she rocks. :D

Daytona 10-27-2005 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
yeah, you're right. Sorry. It seemed longer but I guess that's only cause I didn't follow that story but the media talked about it so much, it seemed like just another old, boring tabloid story. Guess it was. ;) So now everyone is saying Stav is dating Paris. He had lunch a week or two ago with MK and Paris in new york. Guess that makes Paris 2x removed from Charlotte (Stav + Eugenie).

Greek news were informing the greek audiance constantly:D and thoroughly:D
on their love story!

Gabriella 10-29-2005 01:07 PM

Your wish is my command and the "Which Man for Charlotte" conversation now has it's own thread. You can find it here

Please keep this thread on topic and only post all current news and pictures here. :)

victoria_89 10-30-2005 10:17 PM

So Charlotte owns sardina? What does she get out of owning it ?

CasiraghiTrio 10-31-2005 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victoria_89
So Charlotte owns sardina? What does she get out of owning it ?

Sardinia? Nooooooooooooo.......... She doesn't own Sardinia. She inherited an island (a birthday gift from her Casiraghi grandparents) at age five, but it's a tiny insignificant Italian island. No one knows the name of it or where it is. It's not something famous like Ponza. If she owned Ponza, we'd know!~ Believe me!

victoria_89 10-31-2005 08:42 PM

ok she inherited it so does it mean anything ?

ailstalia 11-01-2005 01:23 AM

it means she has an island, enough said ;) who wouldn't like to own an island? and i think she received it as a gift, which is slightly different from inheriting it. i suppose only the rich could afford to 'buy/own' an island, no matter how small it is

michelle 11-02-2005 05:41 AM

Something to add about Charlotte's style:

Here's where she goes shopping as well ( like auntie Steph) : Morgan

CasiraghiTrio 11-02-2005 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ailstalia
it means she has an island, enough said ;) who wouldn't like to own an island? and i think she received it as a gift, which is slightly different from inheriting it. i suppose only the rich could afford to 'buy/own' an island, no matter how small it is

Yes, she received it from her grandparents, as I said. I took the word "inherited" from the person who posed the question initially. I wasn't paying attention to that. Of course, the island is a very valuable property, $7 million to be exact, according to what I've read. But I was only trying to say that it is not Sardinia or anything very famous.

Paula** 11-02-2005 07:28 PM

Jesus, what happened to Charlotte? She dont walk in the street anymore? :p
maybe what? a month without new pics of her?? :eek:
I'm starting to believe in the pregnancy rumors:(

fandesacs2003 11-03-2005 08:19 AM

Ehhh!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula**
Jesus, what happened to Charlotte? She dont walk in the street anymore? :p
maybe what? a month without new pics of her?? :eek:
I'm starting to believe in the pregnancy rumors:(

Ha Ha Ha, this is we all have been wondering since July :eek: :eek: :eek:
Apparently, she nevers goes socializing, and whe going to the University, she should fly...... wearing a big mask....:cool:
Paparazzis are able to find a celebrity hidden inside a tree in Amazone zungle...... but nodody can see Charlotte in Paris, living in Paris........
No idea, she has dissapeared......... David Coperfield helped her.......

If someone finds her PLEASE ADVISE...........................

laura_barnaes 11-03-2005 12:39 PM

New pictures
 
10 Attachment(s)
See them yourselves. They're from www.pps.at

fandesacs2003 11-03-2005 12:59 PM

Ne pics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by laura_barnaes
See them yourselves. They're from www.pps.at

Hello
Impossible to see them they are too small. How have you done?
And this site, its strange it seems to need a registration.

Thanks

CasiraghiTrio 11-03-2005 03:08 PM

Is it just me or does it look like she's with Caroline in those pictures?

P.S. I agree that pps is a difficult site. I haven't figured out how to navigate it either. but I know you definitely need a registration to see the enlarged pictures. so the thumbnails is as good as it gets otherwise. :(

fandesacs2003 11-03-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Is it just me or does it look like she's with Caroline in those pictures?

P.S. I agree that pps is a difficult site. I haven't figured out how to navigate it either. but I know you definitely need a registration to see the enlarged pictures. so the thumbnails is as good as it gets otherwise. :(

HI
Yes, I think Charlotte is with Caroline & small Alexandra.
PPS needs registration as a proffessionnal, so no way....
If somebody finds the same photos in the web, but better...... thanks

tbhrc 11-03-2005 03:34 PM

I've posted some other pics today to the Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August thread:

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-a-7650-9.html

or try this

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...1-post180.html

Paula** 11-03-2005 06:26 PM

Small pictures like that are just torture for the monaco royal family fans:p
but thanks anyway ;)

LadyEsquire 11-04-2005 09:27 PM

It helps a little, but only a little, to save the pics and open them with a photo editor that lets you enlarge them. But they are still blurry.

It looks like she is with her mom and her little sister. The pics don't help with the whole is she or is she not pregnant issue because she has on a coat.

Princejohnny25 11-04-2005 09:37 PM

Those pics are small but if you look up close her belly looks huge. O God, I wish her luck if she is pregnant. The poor girl. I was hoping she wouldnt make mistakes as serious as her parents and family.

Paula** 11-05-2005 03:03 AM

Maybe her belly looks large because of the coat...
so we dont know if she is really pregnant or not:(

miau 11-05-2005 05:22 AM

I don't know if it's such a bad thing to have kids at 19. (I don't know if she's pregnant, this is only speculation.) At least you're young and strong, can take short hours of sleep, can do sports with your kid etc. My mom had me in her 40s and she was always so tired when I was a kid... She always said to me that it's really hard to have kids at that age. And she's a very, very strong woman.

Besides, nowadays people are having difficulties to concieve. The large majority of the people I know that have children have had to seek medical help when trying to get pregnant. At 25, your possibilities of concieving drop dramatically, which is why the media has recently started telling people not to wait for the "right moment" because there will never be one.

A very good friend of mine is pregnant right now after a couple of years of trying. She's just had her 26th birthday and the baby will arrive after Christmas. Wonder if some of her baby "fever" will rub on me? ;)

CasiraghiTrio 11-05-2005 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miau
I don't know if it's such a bad thing to have kids at 19. (I don't know if she's pregnant, this is only speculation.) At least you're young and strong, can take short hours of sleep, can do sports with your kid etc. My mom had me in her 40s and she was always so tired when I was a kid... She always said to me that it's really hard to have kids at that age. And she's a very, very strong woman.

Besides, nowadays people are having difficulties to concieve. The large majority of the people I know that have children have had to seek medical help when trying to get pregnant. At 25, your possibilities of concieving drop dramatically, which is why the media has recently started telling people not to wait for the "right moment" because there will never be one.

A very good friend of mine is pregnant right now after a couple of years of trying. She's just had her 26th birthday and the baby will arrive after Christmas. Wonder if some of her baby "fever" will rub on me? ;)

And besides, Charlotte is such an ideal situation for having a kid compared to most girls her age. She is financially set for life. She has lots of emotional support from many places (a huge family who all love her and support her). And by all appearances, she has a nice guy for a boyfriend. He seems responsible, like her. I don't think she is pregnant, but Miau is right that a baby for her wouldn't be a tragedy. She has a life that is ideal for having a baby.

rdb 11-06-2005 10:10 AM

lol, financially placed for the rest of her life.

Maybe you think they're, but I'm sure it's totally different as you think.

First of all, Caroline has 4 children! So, divided by 4. And secondly, Caronline isn't as rich as you think. Albert is rich, but his sister aren't. Maybe Caroline is 40 000 000€ worth, but that's really the maximum! And that's only 10 000 000€ for each..

Think twice before you say such things...

Horseygal 11-06-2005 12:10 PM

Right now, I just hope all those in and around Paris (including the Trio) are safe and out of harms way - the civil unrest there is frightening.:eek: I hope it ends soon.:mad:

tbhrc 11-07-2005 08:01 PM

New pics of Charlotte, Felix, Andrea and Tatiana!!!

From Colourpress

https://tinypic.com/fekocx.jpg

https://tinypic.com/fekoeu.jpg

https://tinypic.com/fekoix.jpg

https://tinypic.com/fekokx.jpg

https://tinypic.com/fekork.jpg

https://tinypic.com/fekox0.jpg

https://tinypic.com/fekp41.jpg

https://tinypic.com/fekphg.jpg

https://tinypic.com/fekpqp.jpg

https://tinypic.com/fekpsg.jpg

mia_lanes 11-07-2005 08:34 PM

Where are they?:)

lafleur 11-07-2005 08:43 PM

new pics, school
 
thanks for posting those pictures! where are they from (what event)?

and also, i have a few questions about charlotte and her school--

when she was in highschool at jeanne d'arc, was it a private or a public school? if it was a private school, does that mean she skipped the 2 prep years and is now studying at the sorbonne, OR is she still doing the two prep years and won't study at sorbonne at all? or will she study there?

thanks

anna

lashinka2002 11-07-2005 11:37 PM

great pics tbhrc!Thanks for posting. I think everyone can now stop speculating over a pregnancy, it's obvious that she's not carrying!

Paula** 11-08-2005 12:59 AM

Think very much for the new pics... Well Charlotte doesnt look pregnant at all(this pregnancy talk is never over :p ) ;)

CasiraghiTrio 11-08-2005 03:21 AM

Aw how sweet! But these double date pictures raise many questions!

1) Has Felix got a new haircut? It's very nice!
2) What is Zaire74? Like the country Zaire? Is Zaire74 the soccer team for Zaire (in Africa)? (a reference to Andrea's tee)
3) What kind of beer was Andrea drinking?
4) What game were they at?
5) Is Andrea's watch in these pics a Swatch? It looks like a Swatch!

And my comments.......... Charlotte and Andy look great! Andrea looks very good! I like Char in green!
Tatiana looks so glamorous in her furs!
:D
Thanks to all who provided us with these pics!

neko 11-08-2005 03:50 AM

That green scarf Charlotte is wearing, it's from Gap (I work there). I recognized it immediately. It is so cool she shops there. I love that store. No, not because I work there! I also shop there. ;-)

Xandra 11-08-2005 05:04 AM

funny how we all see different things. Paula sees that C is definitely not pregnat; I see a definitely pregnant C!

hillary_nugent 11-08-2005 07:58 AM

i don't really like what charlotte wore - kinda daggy...even if it's just a soccer match [was it? hahaha]... x)

Horseygal 11-08-2005 10:43 AM

Charlotte's stomach is flat in all pictures - give up on the pregnancy rumor nonsense!!:mad:

CasiraghiTrio 11-08-2005 10:44 AM

I wonder if they were at the tennis masters cup in paris? That was last weekend. it could have been nov 4 or 5.

tbhrc 11-08-2005 11:24 AM

Sorry I don't have captions for those pics. They are from Colourpress and so it is pretty hard to find some....

Cassi 11-08-2005 11:46 AM

Thank`s for the new pics. They are really cool and in such a good quality. The pics remind me of screenshots of a TV-show or movie. It would be really cool to have a TV-show with this 4 main characters (and Pierre of course :)).

lady_windsor 11-08-2005 12:30 PM

i reli like those pix n th fact that they r double dating..it soo sweet

LadyEsquire 11-08-2005 02:06 PM

Who is the really hot guy in the light blue t-shirt? Is he with them?

cath85 11-08-2005 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I wonder if they were at the tennis masters cup in paris? That was last weekend. it could have been nov 4 or 5.

I'm quite sure it wasn't at the tennis masters in paris because I was there and I think you weren't allowed to take anything to drink. and the little bit one can see of the interior doesn't look like the interior of the POBP.
and btw the masters cup is next week this was just one of the masters series tournaments ;)

Grace 11-08-2005 02:27 PM

It's just a guess, but on Sunday Monaco played in Paris against Paris Saint Germain, so they might have been at the stadium supporting their team...

Maybe some other picture agency will explain where the pics were taken,

Kisses

CasiraghiTrio 11-08-2005 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace
It's just a guess, but on Sunday Monaco played in Paris against Paris Saint Germain, so they might have been at the stadium supporting their team...

Maybe some other picture agency will explain where the pics were taken,

Kisses

I vote for yes, they were at the Monaco-PSG game. That makes complete sense.

rdb 11-08-2005 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Aw how sweet! But these double date pictures raise many questions!

1) Has Felix got a new haircut? It's very nice!
2) What is Zaire74? Like the country Zaire? Is Zaire74 the soccer team for Zaire (in Africa)? (a reference to Andrea's tee)
3) What kind of beer was Andrea drinking?
4) What game were they at?
5) Is Andrea's watch in these pics a Swatch? It looks like a Swatch!

And my comments.......... Charlotte and Andy look great! Andrea looks very good! I like Char in green!
Tatiana looks so glamorous in her furs!
:D
Thanks to all who provided us with these pics!

1)First of all, the guy you're talking about isn't Felix. Bad luck!
2) T-shirt by Garland Lyn...
3)Heineken
4)lol

Greetz, RDB

kittencrews 11-08-2005 06:28 PM

Hmmm... RDB that is the same guy that was with Charlotte and family on vacation and everywhere else with her, so I think it IS Felix...

and "we bought the tshirt...." "we" who?

Grace 11-08-2005 06:31 PM

Yes, the t-shirt is by Garland Lyn and it apparently (according to one of the websites that sell it) has this meaning: "Vintage style t-shirts - New collection - available for delivery in December
The ‘Rumble in the Jungle’ – Kinshasa, Zaire, 1974. The legendary fight between Muhammad Ali and George Foreman that broke cultural + political boundaries, launched the career of promoter Don King, + affirmed Ali’s position as the world’s greatest boxer. Both fighters were offered $5m each, but for Ali it wasn’t just about money or boxing. ‘I wanted to establish a relationship between American blacks + Africans…The fight was about racial problems, Vietnam, all of that.’"

Kisses


BTW here is a pic


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises