The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Life and Lifestyle (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/)
-   -   Royals' Ex-Partners (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/royals-ex-partners-7453.html)

Lady Nimue 07-10-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dman (Post 1800195)
The Royal Fan ‏@LuisaCMFans 3h3 hours ago
Ok... maybe #PrinceHarry and #CressidaBonas won't come back together...
https://twitter.com/LuisaCMFans/stat...05617632280576

I don't think she looked like that when she was with Harry!

She's older. She also may not be aware she's being photographed. Anyway, she's living her life. Good for her! :flowers:

AfricanAUSSIE 07-11-2015 06:26 AM

Another Henrry X doing just fine ;)
Florence Brudenell-Bruce at Nicky Hilton and James Rothschild's pre-wedding party | Daily Mail Online

AfricanAUSSIE 07-17-2015 11:30 AM

Ouch!
PressReader - Connecting People Through News

Looks like Chelsy is still in London:
https://iconosquare.com/p/1027352751499098243_1520292029

LadyFinn 07-17-2015 01:31 PM

Princess Madeleine's ex Jonas Bergström with his wife Stephanie some weeks ago at the opening of the new outdoor bar of the Hallwylska Palace. Jonas and Stephanie are not often seen in public events, but the new bar is run by Stephanie's brother Fredrik af Klercker and Robert Hållstrand.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

HRHAmy 07-17-2015 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE (Post 1802200)

First off, that Instagram pic is suuuuuper old. It's from when she first moved to London to study for her law degree at Leeds.

Second, that guy seems pretty snooty. Sure, her pieces may be boring (we'll have to wait and see) and I doubt Chelsy is going to be the next Harry Winston...but at least the girl is doing it for charity. The same can't be said for other socialites and the Hilton sisters. I'm curious to see what the jewelry will look like...I think it would be awesome if it had a very South African feel with her using a lot of silver, native gems or Quartz stones.

AfricanAUSSIE 07-18-2015 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRHAmy (Post 1802357)
First off, that Instagram pic is suuuuuper old. It's from when she first moved to London to study for her law degree at Leeds.

Second, that guy seems pretty snooty. Sure, her pieces may be boring (we'll have to wait and see) and I doubt Chelsy is going to be the next Harry Winston...but at least the girl is doing it for charity. The same can't be said for other socialites and the Hilton sisters. I'm curious to see what the jewelry will look like...I think it would be awesome if it had a very South African feel with her using a lot of silver, native gems or Quartz stones.

Is the photo that old? But the haircut is short!! She has always had her hair long right, and had it cut short recently?

Agree with your second part.

HRHAmy 07-20-2015 03:48 AM

Royals' ex-partners

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE (Post 1802390)
Is the photo that old? But the haircut is short!! She has always had her hair long right, and had it cut short recently?

Agree with your second part.

Yes the picture is that old. I've been a royal watcher for many many years and this is not a new picture. Also, in this pic her hair is brushed back a bit she hasn't always had super long hair.

AfricanAUSSIE 07-20-2015 05:43 AM

:previous: Awesome! That means she hasn't been seen in London for over 2 weeks I think. Could she be in SA??:brows:

michelle0187 07-20-2015 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE (Post 1802902)
:previous: Awesome! That means she hasn't been seen in London for over 2 weeks I think. Could she be in SA??:brows:

She probably is over there with the black rhinos doing shots.

LadyFinn 07-20-2015 02:34 PM

Carl Philip's ex Emma Pernald with husband Tomas Jonson at the Polar Music Prize, 9th June.

HRHAmy 07-20-2015 02:47 PM

I'm not a fan of the outfit but it's great to see her looking happy!

Dman 08-02-2015 03:02 PM

Cressie’s family snub her new love – because he’s not Harry!
Cressida Bonas' family snub new love Edward Holcroft as he’s not Prince Harry | Daily Mail Online

I think it's the DM that want this chick to be with Harry.

Rudolph 08-02-2015 03:09 PM

^^^ Charlotte Griffiths is Sebastian Shakespeare's boss. They are euphemistically known as 'diarists' or in other words gossip writers. Almost always not reliable.

Lady Nimue 08-02-2015 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dman (Post 1806726)
Cressie’s family snub her new love – because he’s not Harry!
Cressida Bonas' family snub new love Edward Holcroft as he’s not Prince Harry | Daily Mail Online

I think it's the DM that want this chick to be with Harry.

Cressida is so clearly happy, how could anyone (least of all family) not support her choice. :flowers: The DM is grasping at straws for a headline. (I also might take exception to the crack about actors being unreliable! ;) )

Honeybees 08-02-2015 10:04 PM

Apparently yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinneret5764 (Post 167722)
Didn't P. Charles at one time have a relationship with Lady Sarah Spencer, now Lady Sarah McCorquodale, prior to approaching Diana?

Apparently yes he did and was very supportive when she allegedly had an eating disorder. The relationship between them apparently cooled after she allegedly spoke to the media.

miss whirley 08-03-2015 12:18 AM

I doubt Cressida's family has any problems with Edward. He comes from a background very similar to theirs. His father is lord lieutenant of Worcestershire and his mother is a director at Vanity Fair - which recently gave Cressida a cover.;)

He has also landed more prestigious acting roles than she has. To be unimpressed with Edward would mean being unimpressed with themselves. As they have been dating since March/April, I imagine they are already semi-serious. The tabloids are the only ones disappointed. They didn't get the royal wedding they were banking on.

AfricanAUSSIE 08-03-2015 03:13 AM

:previous: I agree.

AfricanAUSSIE 08-07-2015 10:35 PM

Well, well, well...guess WHO is in South Africa and Loooooking HOT?:brows:

Chelsy Davy shows what Prince Harry's missing, SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE writes | Daily Mail Online

Pranter 08-07-2015 10:58 PM

She's not that attractive ...and the outfit does nothing for her.

LaRae

Curryong 08-07-2015 11:05 PM

After a short break Harry is back in Namibia I believe, helping with the rhino.