The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Life and Lifestyle (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/)
-   -   Royals' Ex-Partners (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/royals-ex-partners-7453.html)

Florestane 06-07-2015 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winnie (Post 1787753)
He is human. Sometime he talks before he thinks of the exact words he uses.

I personally think that he and his future wife are extremely alike and should do well as they have the same mind-set. They will never make earth shaking political difference, but they should be happy.

Absolutely. That's what I meant by my original post - that he needed to be more thoughtful about what he says because we can unwittingly hurt others when we aren't.

I don't really know much about them but he and his fiancee seem well suited so their relationship will probably work very well.

Duke of Marmalade 06-11-2015 08:31 AM

Prince Harry's stylish ex Chelsy Davy turns heads at society bash | Daily Mail Online

Curryong 06-11-2015 10:09 AM

Chelsy seems to be spending her summer months between London, South Africa and the holiday island of Ibiza this year. Apart from rumours of her supposedly designing a jewellery line there is no news on any career since she left Allen and Overy last year. She appears to be hanging around with old friend Jacobi Calthorpe helping him with his disc jockeying for society events as well.

Meraude 06-14-2015 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winnie (Post 1787753)
... But, I believe that was just immaturity and rather weak but I hope he has advanced growth. ... He will learn if he wants to remain loved in the public eye.

Carl Philip is already half-way to 40, so immaturity can't any longer be used as an excuse for his behaviour, and I doubt there will be any growth. As for being loved in the public eye, his popularity figures haven't been that high in opinion polls before, and I don't think his popularity will grow.

AfricanAUSSIE 06-25-2015 10:08 PM

New hair do for Chelsy. Wonder if she has exposed herself here to let us know she is NOT in South Africa where Henry is. ;)

Prince Harry's ex Chelsy Davy stuns in a red lace dress | Daily Mail Online

Lady Nimue 06-26-2015 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE (Post 1796071)
New hair do for Chelsy. Wonder if she has exposed herself here to let us know she is NOT in South Africa where Henry is. ;)

It's a bit strange, AfricanAussie. Is she really trying to get this coverage? Do we know that? If she is trying, or making herself available, why? :ermm:

Another possibility: how about she may be attempting to get Harry's attention? It's odd however one looks at it. :sad:

Plus the incredibly positive spin about her seems a bit ott. She's not that 'amazing' after all. Who is? What's the point? It's like the public is being 'groomed' to see her in a particular way. But it is the Daily Mail, so perhaps this is all just having a bit'o'fun. :cool:

Zonk 06-26-2015 12:19 PM

This is what happens to royal exes. If and when she marries someone else, when she dies, when she has her first baby...she will be ever known as Harry's ex. When Sabrina Guiness, an old girlfriend of Charles married...that was a part of the headlines. Forget about her own contributions to society.

I am not so sure that she is seeking press. It could be that people know that there is an interest in her (slight as it may be), and are tipping off the press that she is going to be at an event and selling the pictures themselves. There is money to be had. Especially in the digital age we live in. There is a couple of websites that if you and I took pictures, and we run in a celebrity doing anything it may be worth some bucks. Of course it depends on the who (are they), what (are they doing) and where (are they).

Marty91charmed 06-26-2015 02:59 PM

I don't know but lately Chelsy seemsvery enthusiast of being in the paper... I have the gut feeling she may be in her "30s crisis"... she has been pretty on news recently...

HRHAmy 06-26-2015 03:04 PM

Chelsy looks absolutely wonderful! And I don't know how she could ever feel insecure about her looks, she is simply gorgeous but I guess we all have our things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zonk (Post 1796171)
This is what happens to royal exes. If and when she marries someone else, when she dies, when she has her first baby...she will be ever known as Harry's ex. When Sabrina Guiness, an old girlfriend of Charles married...that was a part of the headlines. Forget about her own contributions to society.

I am not so sure that she is seeking press. It could be that people know that there is an interest in her (slight as it may be), and are tipping off the press that she is going to be at an event and selling the pictures themselves. There is money to be had. Especially in the digital age we live in. There is a couple of websites that if you and I took pictures, and we run in a celebrity doing anything it may be worth some bucks. Of course it depends on the who (are they), what (are they doing) and where (are they).

I think it's the notion that she would be the one to marry Harry...Chelsy and Kate were always on the same level, the first real girlfriends of the princes and I guess the hope was that she would marry in the same manner Kate did. I think the interest has sparked up again because they are both single at the moment...I always felt like Chelsy and Harry were the best match for each other so maybe a lot of people would love to see them get back together again and settle down. I also feel the public is very protective of William and Harry since their mother died and would like to see them have the true love that their mother never did...I don't know...just my 2 cents.

lord 06-26-2015 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bct88 (Post 167852)
I believe her name is Pia Haraldsen. She is Norwegian, and I think either a niece or cousin of Queen Sonja of Norway.

Pia Haraldsen is a very very pretty women!

nascarlucy 06-26-2015 10:39 PM

It's interesting how some ex-partners make the news when they marry, have children or something major in their lives occurs. They are always referred to as ex. Others don't make the news or only when they die are they referred to as ex.

AfricanAUSSIE 06-28-2015 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Nimue (Post 1796097)
It's a bit strange, AfricanAussie. Is she really trying to get this coverage? Do we know that? If she is trying, or making herself available, why? :ermm:

Another possibility: how about she may be attempting to get Harry's attention? It's odd however one looks at it. :sad:

Plus the incredibly positive spin about her seems a bit ott. She's not that 'amazing' after all. Who is? What's the point? It's like the public is being 'groomed' to see her in a particular way. But it is the Daily Mail, so perhaps this is all just having a bit'o'fun. :cool:

She may be welcoming publicity due to her new interest with the DJ scene. It would be helpful for exposure of the business/brand.

I would love to have Chelsy back with Henry (if he hasn't cheated on her), but I really think she doesn't want it and always makes sure she is not in the same country when he is around and there is a lot of press on the hope that they may be considering a "getting back together". She makes sure we all know it!!:cool:

More pics of her new look (and company she kept on that do).:flowers:

lord 06-30-2015 09:45 PM

I think Chelsy Davy is a very pretty women.

AfricanAUSSIE 07-02-2015 02:08 AM

Pretty indeed!
Chelsy Davy turns up the heat as she spends day shopping on Kings Road | Daily Mail Online

Curryong 07-09-2015 12:04 AM

This looks like Edward Holcroft out wining and dining with Cress

Cressida Bonas tries to hide as she leaves Mayfair with mystery man* | Daily Mail Online

Dman 07-09-2015 12:22 AM

:smile: Suddenly she's shy?

AfricanAUSSIE 07-09-2015 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dman (Post 1799683)

Yeah, I had the same thought!!:biggrin:

HRHAmy 07-09-2015 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dman (Post 1799683)

Only when it suits her 😉

Dman 07-10-2015 01:24 PM

The Royal Fan ‏@LuisaCMFans 3h3 hours ago
Ok... maybe #PrinceHarry and #CressidaBonas won't come back together...
https://twitter.com/LuisaCMFans/stat...05617632280576

I don't think she looked like that when she was with Harry!

miss whirley 07-10-2015 03:07 PM

Cressida seems far more tactile with Edward than she ever was with Prince Harry. Especially, since she and Edward have only been dating a few months. Though, they have the same agent so maybe their acquaintance goes way back.