The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princess Caroline and Family (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/)
-   -   The Casiraghi Family (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/the-casiraghi-family-6139.html)

Nathalie Cox 10-01-2010 10:31 AM

Eugenie Niarchos and Tatiana Santo Domingo went at the Vogue Anniversary party that Charlotte went too:

https://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1...epuccigown.jpg

I'm not liking what Tatiana wears...

rerehh 10-05-2010 12:56 PM

Fernanda Casiraghi in the "Gente" magazine.

https://img52.imageshack.us/img52/8876/gentep.jpg

CasiraghiTrio 10-09-2010 12:27 PM

OMG, that picture is so lovely. I love the Stefano pictures on the mantelpiece: The photo of him in the tux that Karl Lagerfeld took, and one of him holding Pierre.... And another never seen before, looks more like a posed/private photo of the family collection.

rerehh 10-09-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio (Post 1145640)
OMG, that picture is so lovely. I love the Stefano pictures on the mantelpiece: The photo of him in the tux that Karl Lagerfeld took, and one of him holding Pierre.... And another never seen before, looks more like a posed/private photo of the family collection.

I hope that someone can scan the article :flowers:

Renata4711 10-09-2010 02:28 PM

Fernanda seems a very gracious and charming lady, and her children and grandchildren seem to take after her.

Vera Friedel 10-09-2010 03:22 PM

I agree, I like Grandma Fernanda too . She seems so lovely and affectionate. I would have loved to have a Grandma like that.

Renata4711 10-09-2010 05:09 PM

Yes, she's the kind of grandmother who manages to keep the family together despite all the odds - and an Italian "nonna" is an expert at that!

rerehh 10-12-2010 11:53 AM

Interview Fernanda Casiraghi on the occasion of 20th anniversary from Stefano's death.

The interview isn't in the magazine "Gente" . I think it's in the magazine "Chi", but I'm not sure. :ermm:

The last question shows that the magazines lies! ;)

There are some nice pics. :flowers:

Scan 1
Scan 2
Scan 3
Scan 4

Source: Chip O Chop

Nathalie Cox 10-12-2010 12:04 PM

Thanks for the scans! In the first one, the pic of Stefano, it's like seeing Andrea. He looks exactly the same!

CasiraghiTrio 10-12-2010 12:48 PM

Rerehh, what is the interview/article like? Is it interesting, or is it just a lot of what we already know? You said they lied about something. I couldn't tell what it was you referred to, however.

Thank you so much for scanning it. I love the fourth one. Great stuff.

I was thinking that perhaps Andrea and maybe his siblings did attend something for their father on October 3, but like Marco and his family, they stayed away from the cameras. Because I noticed someone said that Marco was there only he didn't show up in the way of the cameras. Maybe the "trio" did the same?

lazuli 10-12-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox (Post 1146632)
Thanks for the scans! In the first one, the pic of Stefano, it's like seeing Andrea. He looks exactly the same!

Allow me to disagree Nathalie. Stefano, eventhough he was younger in his wedding day than Andrea is today, looked much more mature, more manly like than his son does today. And, in my modest opinion... much more handsome!!! :lol: :whistling: :lol:

rerehh 10-12-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio (Post 1146652)
Rerehh, what is the interview/article like? Is it interesting, or is it just a lot of what we already know? You said they lied about something. I couldn't tell what it was you referred to, however.

Thank you so much for scanning it. I love the fourth one. Great stuff.

I was thinking that perhaps Andrea and maybe his siblings did attend something for their father on October 3, but like Marco and his family, they stayed away from the cameras. Because I noticed someone said that Marco was there only he didn't show up in the way of the cameras. Maybe the "trio" did the same?

In the last question, Fernanda told that...

Quote:

Ricordo i miei timori, all' inizio del loro amore, nei confronti della stampa. Magari Stefano appariva sui giornali, mentre allacciava gli sci a una signora e il titolo annunciava: "Matrimonio in crisi". Carolina rideva, dicendomi: "Guarda che vicino a Stefano c'ero anch'io, non devi credere a tutto, mamma"
Translator Google

Quote:

I remember my fears, all 'beginning of their love, with the press. Maybe Stephen appeared in the newspapers, while the skis to a lady and the title announced: "Marriage in crisis." Caroline laughed, saying: "Look, I was there near Stephen, you should not believe everything, Mom"

rosana 10-12-2010 04:28 PM

So Pierre is still studying in Milan.

Tosca 10-13-2010 08:28 AM

:previous: And reportedly he is having a bit of difficulty in following his studies: he should have taken his degree by now...

CasiraghiTrio 10-13-2010 10:52 PM

My guess is that he's not even trying for the degree anymore. I think he is just committing to his business and his social life. Like his father, he didn't want to waste away in the classroom. I'm not saying that EDU is a waste. Lord no. I love EDU. But I'm not Pierre. I don't think he enjoys it. He wants to spend his time elsewhere.

FanofMonaco 10-13-2010 11:13 PM

How do we know he didn't graduate? He could have his masters by now.

iceflower 06-06-2011 06:14 AM

A nice rare chance to see Fernanda Casiraghi, grandmother of the Casiraghis, again:

On June 2nd the Embassy of Italy in Monaco hosted a reception to commemorate the
65th anniversary of the proclamation of the Italian Republic and 150 years of Italian
unity. Fernanda Casiraghi attended the event.

** Pic ** source **

lazuli 06-06-2011 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1262982)

A nice rare chance to see Fernanda Casiraghi, grandmother of the Casiraghis, again:

On June 2nd the Embassy of Italy in Monaco hosted a reception to commemorate the
65th anniversary of the proclamation of the Italian Republic and 150 years of Italian
unity. Fernanda Casiraghi attended the event.

** Pic ** source **

She's quite a brave lady. She fought on her husband's side to raise a family and an economiic empire, she has endured some hard experiences over this past twenty years, but she's still kicking around...In some ways, she makes me remind of P. Caroline herself, the same strong character, the same belief in life...:flowers: What women these two. Stefano had had a hard time trying to please them both at the same time, :lol: if only he had had the time to... :ermm:

noda 09-08-2013 10:32 AM

Yesterday SAR Princesse Caroline OF Monaco and Hannover was in Italy, in Appiano, close to Fino Mornasco, to partecipate at Marzia's Wedding, her and Stefano niece. Marzia is the daughter OF Daniele, one OF Stefano brothers.
You can see the article at the website Corriere di Como.

iceflower 09-10-2013 03:50 PM

:previous:

Thank you, noda :flowers: and big thanks as well to our fellow member CarolineMonaco*** who has found some pics of the wedding for us, here they are:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **