The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Fashion (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/)
-   -   Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 - (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/crown-princess-marys-maternity-fashion-may-2005-a-5900.html)

Katrianna 10-26-2010 12:28 AM

I don't like the lacy blouse under the dress, either piece is pretty on it's own, but not combined as Mary wears them. I'm sure she wanted long sleeves because of cool autumn weather, I would have rather seen a short jacket or long/short cardigan.:flowers:

stephanievl 10-26-2010 02:39 AM

The coat looks very nice.

The blouse seems to be very nice as well (lovely colour) but i am not a fan of wearing it under the dress. Would love to see it with a pair of pants.

lyndell75 10-26-2010 03:58 AM

The necklace and the ring look like mall store merchandise

Lumutqueen 10-26-2010 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyndell75 (Post 1151778)

Which ring?

Sternchen 10-26-2010 05:51 AM

Mary wears a ring on her right hand, but so far I haven't seen a clear pic of it. :(

Lumutqueen 10-26-2010 06:03 AM

This one I guess..
Picture details
Picture details

I think it looks very pretty, as does the necklace. I know the designer of the necklace, just cannot remember the name.

Her_Majesty 10-26-2010 06:58 AM

Watermark-free pictures (BB):
Picture
Picture
The babies;)

Lumutqueen 10-26-2010 08:04 AM

Todays outfit.
Full Length
Close Up

Cinderella5x 10-26-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1151852)
This one I guess..
Picture details
Picture details

I think it looks very pretty, as does the necklace. I know the designer of the necklace, just cannot remember the name.

The ring looks plastic, like something worth $5 at the flea market :sad:

Emmily 10-26-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1151921)
Todays outfit.
Full Length
Close Up

I love the outfit, but I think the pale coat would be nicer in a brighter color. The style of it is nice.

If the necklace from the Christmas Seal event is from the mall find out which mall. I want one! It's beautiful. Could the ring be a carved stone of some kind?

Today's event must be an incredibly humbling visit for the CP couple, or for anyone for that matter. I can't imagine visiting these men trying to rebuild their lives after injuries and amputation and not being moved.

NoorMeansLight 10-26-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinderella5x (Post 1152046)

$4,99 to be precise.;) :biggrin:
I like today's outfit. It's simple yet elegant and professional.

Lumutqueen 10-26-2010 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinderella5x (Post 1152046)

And?
Does she have to wear million pound jewellery every day?

Cinderella5x 10-26-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1152067)
And?
Does she have to wear million pound jewellery every day?

Where did I say that? I just stated my opinion, on how the ring looks to me. Neither me, nor you even know for sure what that really is made of.
Strangely, you didn't react so strong to another poster, stating it looks like a mall merchandise. A bit overreacting, I think?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyndell75 (Post 1151778)

bertie5252003 10-26-2010 12:30 PM

Actually I bought one exactly the same only black at Diva which is one of those cheap jewelry places and I think it was only $5. I like the necklace she has worn it before with cream as i recall thanks for the posts. Must say she is doing really well keeping her wt under control she looks amazing and has only 10-12 weeks left she looks lovely

Lumutqueen 10-26-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinderella5x (Post 1152071)
Where did I say that? I just stated my opinion, on how the ring looks to me. Neither me, nor you even know for sure what that really is made of.
Strangely, you didn't react so strong to another poster, stating it looks like a mall merchandise. A bit overreacting, I think?

You didn't say it I did.
I didn't notice the other, thank you for pointing out though, nice of you.
Your saying the fact that it looks plastic, is a bad thing. I countered the argument saying does she have to wear real jewellery every day?

Duke of Marmalade 10-26-2010 12:49 PM

Mary looks really good and seems to be in good shape, not every CP has done an agenda during pregnancy that Mary is keeping up, and none of them had twins.
I love the latest hairstyle and the outfit is neat.

Cinderella5x 10-26-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1152088)
You didn't say it I did.
I didn't notice the other, thank you for pointing out though, nice of you.
Your saying the fact that it looks plastic, is a bad thing. I countered the argument saying does she have to wear real jewellery every day?

You must have noticed the other one, since you responded to it. All I am saying, your reaction to that post wasn't as strong as to my post.

No, I did not say it's a bad thing. I only said it looked plastic. Real and million pound worth - there is a slight difference.

Lumutqueen 10-26-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinderella5x (Post 1152092)
You must have noticed the other one, since you responded to it. All I am saying, your reaction to that post wasn't as strong as to my post.

No, I did not say it's a bad thing. I only said it looked plastic. Real and million pound worth - there is a slight difference.

My apologies, thought I responded to it in the Jewel Thread.
I'm not going to respond to a post until I know what the poster is talking about, I didn't know which ring the poster was talking about, so I asked.
Would you like me to apply the same reaction to that post, seeing as it would be along the same lines as my supposed reaction to yours.

Well what's the difference between real and plastic, you seem to have a problem with the "flea market" ring, so what would you suggest she wear?

Cinderella5x 10-26-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1152094)
My apologies, thought I responded to it in the Jewel Thread.
I'm not going to respond to a post until I know what the poster is talking about, I didn't know which ring the poster was talking about, so I asked.
Would you like me to apply the same reaction to that post, seeing as it would be along the same lines as my supposed reaction to yours.

Well what's the difference between real and plastic, you seem to have a problem with the "flea market" ring, so what would you suggest she wear?

I guess we all know ther difference between the real and the plasctic jewelry. I have no problems whatsoever, I only stated my opinion on how the ring looks.

UserDane 10-26-2010 01:42 PM

Perhaps Isabella has made her wear it - if it is indeed a plastic ring. I have worn plastic bracelets, necklaces and other fancy stuff which my daughters found just beautiful.:biggrin:

But I don't think any of us can determine what this ring is made of based on these pictures.