The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 7 : May 2005 - July 2005 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/princess-caroline-and-prince-ernst-august-current-events-7-may-2005-july-2005-a-5843.html)

budge9 05-12-2005 04:10 PM

https://www.cronicasmarcianas.telecinco.es/dn_521.htm
This is a site where there are videos of the Grimaldi's old chauffeur talking about them. Unfortunately it is in Spanish so could somebody please tell me what he is saying about Grace, Stephanie, Caroline and Stefano? Thanks a million!

Piewi 05-12-2005 09:01 PM

Well budge it s an interview to Cristobl Navarro a man who work 15 years with the Grimaldis he was a driver or chofer. He had to told Caro the dead of Stefano: he say that he took her to the hairdresser and he went to his home and the embasador phoned him to told that Stefano had a bad accident (he knew that he has already dead) and he went inmediatly to the hairdreser and toldd Caro that Stefano had and acciddent (he didn´t tell her that he was dead):(
He also talked about how he started to work with the Grimaldi´s, the Ranier and family went often to Paris and they need chofer. In that moment the journalist ask for Caro and Stefano and if they really loved, Cristobal said: yes, that i think

I´ll continue later......

tbhrc 05-14-2005 07:58 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Some pics of Caroline and Ernst

budge9 05-14-2005 08:29 PM

Thanks tbhrc. Could you please tell me how you get access to newscom? Thanks a million! PS I really love all of your photos!!!

tbhrc 05-14-2005 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budge9
Thanks tbhrc. Could you please tell me how you get access to newscom? Thanks a million! PS I really love all of your photos!!!

I think I clicked on Features or Lightbox or another field on top and there is a username and password for guests. Just try out. Somehow it works finally.

harley 05-14-2005 09:15 PM

J'ai vu une femme hier qui ressemblait tellement à Stéphanie. Je le lui ai dit.

michelle 05-15-2005 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harley
J'ai vu une femme hier qui ressemblait tellement à Stéphanie. Je le lui ai dit.

Et comment a-t-elle réagi ? Qu' est-ce qu'elle a dit? :)

Ianna 05-15-2005 11:20 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
Some pics of Caroline and Ernst

I beleieve first three photos are fom last summer vacation in Dubrovnik, Croatia..Seen that photos in mag..two more from Dubrovnik with Pierre and photo of Old Town of Dubrovnik..

My scanner is again broken..:( Whe fix it I''ll post photos from magazine on their vacation on island Vis..they were with Alexandra and some family friends..

monaco70s 05-15-2005 03:34 PM

Great pics Ianna tooo bad ur scanner is broken... :(

tbhrc 05-16-2005 05:34 AM

8 Attachment(s)
So, for my post #100 I'll show you my favourite pics of Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August whether they've been posted before or not. So enjoy...

tbhrc 05-17-2005 06:33 PM

6 Attachment(s)
A few pics of Prince Ernst-August on his own.

tbhrc 05-17-2005 06:36 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I think you know those pix

Lillia 05-17-2005 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
I think you know those pix

Honestly, he seems to be a very crude sort of person to me. Why not just turn his head if he doesn't want a picture

Piewi 05-17-2005 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillia
Honestly, he seems to be a very crude sort of person to me. Why not just turn his head if he doesn't want a picture

I definitly agree, why does he has to do that kind of things?:mad:

Something fun about pics, Caro´s faces, she opened her eyes like saying: "my God, that man is crazy, what is he doing?"
Even Caro knows who she marry, i think that he shocked her! You know, he is prince, he had to be polite.

tbhrc 05-17-2005 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piewi

Something fun about pics, Caro´s faces, she opened her eyes like saying: "my God, that man is crazy, what is he doing?"
Even Caro knows who she marry, i think that he shocked her! You know, he is prince, he had to be polite.

I believe she thought that the paparazzi should leave them alone. It must be pretty though to be photographed all the time, but we actually enjoy those pics.

lashinka2002 05-17-2005 11:36 PM

They were probably upset at being photographed (unexpectedly in the car). Should'nt it only be on the red carpet? It looks like they were attending a gala event.

tbhrc 05-20-2005 04:17 PM

Does anyone have more pics of the time before Caroline and Ernst got married? I would be great if you could post them. Thanks

cd_1 05-20-2005 06:10 PM

someone posted that caroline had gained a lot of weight in early 20s? is this true? any pictures?

hillary_nugent 05-21-2005 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piewi

i think it was just a spur of the moment kind of response....kind of like when you're brother wakes you up at 5am and you greet him with a bunch of rude insults hahaha

susan alicia 05-21-2005 02:56 PM

I think his behaviour is endearing, love it when middle aged men stay young at hart and can understand why caroline feels attracted to him.

did not care for the miniature abricot coloured poodle he is kisssing on that yaught, I know some greeks who have one but........ well I love all animals

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
i think it was just a spur of the moment kind of response....kind of like when you're brother wakes you up at 5am and you greet him with a bunch of rude insults hahaha